Elfen Lied How to buy Lilium música Box!

Stromnova posted on Sep 18, 2009 at 02:56AM
Hello Everyone,

I am in communication with someone in Japan (from Sankyo) about creating the music box movement from Elfen Lied! It will be almost exactly as in the show.

The only bad news is that to create this, it will cost around $670 initial fees to create the movement (engineering, manufacturing and composition fees), and then we could have it available for around $8-10. That would only be the mechanical portion, you would have to buy a separate box (that I know of thus far...)

So, the point is I'm trying to find people interested in such a project...right now it's in the beginning phase but I have started serious talks with the contact to figure out how to get the ball rolling.

If you're interested or have any more questions, post here, I'll try to keep it updated!!!

Elfen Lied 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Stromnova said…
Just an update, new info site at link check it out for more info on the project. Become a member and stay in the loop!! thannnkksss!!!
over a year ago Nervouskull said…
Heya, I think it's a great idea to produce and make a lilium music box.
It's a very powerful symbol in Elfen Lied, and can be kept as a reminder of Lucy's legacy in a tragic tale of love.
I'd be interested in buying and keeping one - but the initial $670 will be hard to come up with.. As well as getting producing/copy rights from Okomoto Lynn.

Please keep updating the progress!
over a year ago Stromnova said…
Thank you for joining, I appreciate your help! The $670 will be difficult to come by with only a few members, but the more we have, the less everyone will have to contribute, which means it will be easy to amass the total! Also, this release of the music box mechanism will be a limited and exclusive engagement, available only to those who are members (it will be "licensed" as a limited engagement with Sankyo until I can work out a license agreement). It might also just be the mechanism, but I'm working out details for the box as well. Even still, the mechanism itself is the heart and soul of the box, and will play that sweet melody no matter what it is inside of!
over a year ago lilochik said…
I would be interested. I'd even pay a majority of the cost if there's anyway I can get a contract stating that I'll eventually get part of it back.. like if anyone who wishes to buy the music box has to pay an extra 5 bucks or something to pitch towards the fee while I pay it ahead of time.. I'm not on here ever.. so if someone can just email me updates I'd greatly appreciate it ^_^ xxxhugznkissesxxx@hotmail.com otherwise I'll check on this probably once every couple of weeks. Good luck! I really want this to happen.
over a year ago chrisluvzsophie said…
heart
hello i wish i could help but im practicaly broke and unemployed. i was hoping for some feedback on the project though. my girlfriend is a major fan of elfen lied and lucy. her birthday is like two weeks away and that would be her ideal present. im sorry for apearing selfish i reely wish i could help.sorry, thank you.
over a year ago Yurie-Chan said…
big smile
I've always dreamed about that! A Lilium music box!!!
It's an AWSOME idea!
over a year ago kisazodiactiger said…
I would love one of them!!!
over a year ago 0xd5 said…
I'd definitely be interested, thanks! davidadelagarza@yahoo.com
over a year ago Aramiro said…
sunny
It all sounds interesting , but erhm...
How expensive is the USD against the Euro?
I'm concerned about my piggy bank you see?
I could be able to find some people to help finance this but I think they , as Dutchmen , would be minding their piggy banks too...
Waiting for response
over a year ago a0413 said…
i'd definitely buy one!i've been looking all over the place for one!
over a year ago a0413 said…
i found it!!!sorta..
link
over a year ago Brk9918 said…
Any luck on the box? I joined just for this xD Me and fiancee want one so badly!! I cant wait til its complete
over a year ago rycod2 said…
i think this is a great idea. for about $10, i would buy several. for the sake of covering the start up cost however, id be willing to pay twice that. for sure, i would be willing to purchase 3. please email me details once you have this operation up and running, and i will gladly be your first purchaser. Olsonbra@gmail.com
over a year ago invadercalliope said…
I don't have one....YET!
over a year ago kien109 said…
I'm willing to invest, if i can get a cut of the profit and a few of the box's for myself. message me.
over a year ago bayusatiyaputra said…
i'm joining this project, i want two of them, so please email me once it done. bayusatiyaputra@gmail.com
over a year ago ivan67 said…
That website has been lagging it. I found this other one where you might be able to get the exact replica but at a higher price. I'll try it out and let you know how it goes. The website is link .. It's in French or something but I'm willing to take the risk. I want that box by September for my friends birthday.
over a year ago catthefat said…
i'm joining two, so can you please email me matt.theobald@hotmail.com thankyou
over a year ago Zerbax18 said…
I'm joining so that I too can purchase one. My email is only__joshing@hotmail.com :)
over a year ago ToxicAcid said…
I want one too!, and would totally buy a few. mind giving us an update?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Toxic_pandas said…
over a year ago zant19 said…
if they are using the 50 key music box and doing the full 2 minute song i can also put down a few hundred dollars. zantology@hotmail.com
over a year ago Arlia said…
hmmm
I love love love the theme song i might get one but i dont think i could spend that much on it
over a year ago saeko_killer said…
Is there any news yet?
over a year ago NyuElfenLucy said…
My God that is an amazing idea i've been looking for one where could i find this one