dragon ball z New Dragonball Z series

micketo posted on Mar 23, 2011 at 02:00PM
How cool would it be if there was another series after Dragonball GT, 20 years or so later Gohan,Trunks and Goten all grown up with new powers and new ssj levels.
At the end of GT Pan's at a tournament watching a little look a like goku and vegeta fighting ,ssj at a very young age a great start for season 1
Any ideas on a story line or a title like, Dragonball next Generation or The return of the Super Saiyans, luv to hear your thoughts.

dragon ball z 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago micketo said…
lol,83 views and 0 repies come on ppl if your a dbz fan surely you would've thought about it
over a year ago Marai-ssj5 said…
smirk
'Dragonball next generation' sounds cool.
over a year ago chrisblass said…
yea but thats like 100 years everybody is dead instead of pan and goku jr and vegeta jr don't even know each other
over a year ago popthefox said…
expcet in GT
over a year ago 14gokussj said…
i think it will be better with bunch of new charachters like son of goten and trunks.and dragon ball next generation sounds cool.
over a year ago ULTIMATEgohan said…
smirk
???
over a year ago stefan1988 said…
smirk
i agree with
14gokussj new series sounds cool new enemies like cell junior all ground up freeza kid
over a year ago GOTEN70 said…
i heard of a great storyline for a new series. after goku left with
the dragon he began to go from planet to planet training to become the strongest warrior ever. he met a godess and she got goku unconcious and (basically raped him lol). Well she had a kid that was born like ssj3 and he was pure evil roaming the universe looking for goku. well on earth i think it was goten, trunks, goku jr., vegeta jr., and piccolo i think that were alive bc goten and trunks were granted immortality. then gokus son arrives on earth and begins terrorizing it and the remaining z fighters cant stop him so they wish back gohan and vegeta to fight with them... thats all i can remember from it, some of you might have already heard this storyline but im just throwing it out there for anyone who hasnt heard it.
big smile
that sounds awesome GOTEN70 all they need to do is draw it :)
any thoughts on what goku's evil son looks like ?
over a year ago GOTEN70 said…
yeah, grey and black hair, clothes just like goku only green, a green aura when he powers up, and of course a tail
over a year ago Krillin18 said…
That sorta sounds like AF. The raping part. Like with Xicor or whatever his name was.
try imagining something different about him goten 70.
over a year ago NearRyuzaki said…
A better version of GT thats canon will do me fine.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago vegeta007 said…
how about goku jr and vegeta jr train then goku comes teaches them some awesome moves and the fusion dance they meet a new foe stronger than omega they fuse they dont stand a chance goku saves them with instant transmission continue their training then he does some wierd stuff that revives all the z fighters then gohan and vegeta show their new ssj5 transformation take him on but is to strong they fuse and destroy him only to find tht he is the weakest of 3 the others come goku returns with ssj2 vegeta and goku jr. the second comes gohan and vegeta are too weak then goku who is super strong transforms too and beats him barely then the strongest arrives after a few a days to where goku jr, goten, trunks and vegeta jr are trainig they all fuse into gotenks and gogeta jr, krillin and yahmcha arrive as super humans(super saiyan for humans) they are all defeated goku, gohan and vegeta come to the rescue they give them enough time to escape they fuse into gogeta the majuub arrives and transforms to fusses with gohan(gohan dropped his power a long way) they over power him but the fusions are so powerful that the fusions last 7 minutes they all decide to do a kamehameha with a super galick gun, but it doesnt work ubb who was thrown aside earlier comes out of nowhere hits him with a chocolate beam it doesnt work but goku and gohan hit him with a x20 kamehameha and save the world. At the end they have a three way battle goku beats them but says that it was the best battle of his life they all have a laugh and the narrator ends the saga. (i dont know the name of the vilian yet)
last edited over a year ago
smile
awesome vegeta007, glad you said x20 kamehameha instead of spirit bomb i think its been used too many times, a great deal of thought went into this matey sounds like a great saga
i hate goku jr and vegeta jr.what about some particles of buu survived somehow and they made a new evil buu. in order to gain more power he goes to hell and absorb every single damn evil person there becoming again powerful enough to give challenge to z fighters. he might have grown strong but remember z fighters will also have some damn good tricks to show to him.
over a year ago queencold said…
How about a new series after Z instead of GT? I would have loved for GT to be replaced.
lols queencold can you suggest something.
over a year ago dbz9000 said…
smile
dragonball fr sounds good.
what does fr means.
over a year ago dbz9000 said…
i dunno
big smile
hi all, fr = Future Remnant, more saiyans show up (they were hiding on another planet when freiza showed up) sons and daughters of all the bad guys, hope it has your aprovel dbz9000 looool
laugh
lol finally u have commented.if there will be new series i would surely want to see kid buu.and what does future remnant mean.
over a year ago vegeta007 said…
it seems non of you are spitballing ideas here just talking
well it is bit of both lol.
over a year ago swag545527 said…
cool
i love dragon ball z