dragon ball z goku VS batman

mister350 posted on Jun 20, 2010 at 05:58PM
I was thinking who would win in a fight Goku or Batman. Goku is like a super-powered guy with energy blasts and stuff but Batman is like the greatest detective who ever lived and he has batarangs. I think batman would win because he knows karate and can stick to the shadows so goku can't see him until he sneaks up and karate chops him. What do you think?

dragon ball z 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SaiyanGirl said…
goku by far
over a year ago Nariko said…
i agree
over a year ago ssjvegeta said…
Are you kidding Goku would toss him around like a rag dull that would be the most comical fight ever
over a year ago mister350 said…
big smile
I think the fight would be cool if like batman brought robin to help him fight and goku brought his sister vegeta. Vageta could like seduce batman and while he wasn't looking goku could blast him with a hadouken. Then robin could roundhouse kick vegita in the face and go "Batman snap out of it, grow some (dragon)balls!". Then goku would say like don't you touch my sister vagita. Nobody touches vegena while I'm around. The fight would be super cools.
over a year ago Taheer said…
I gaurantee that Goku will win very very easily.
over a year ago 14gokussj said…
Batman have got no chance against goku. I think krillin can also defeat batman
over a year ago Douguimundinho said…
Thats depend, if batman chose where and when, he can find he weaknes and use against it,goku is very supple.
over a year ago Douguimundinho said…
i meant choose, not chose :)
over a year ago rayan2o12 said…
batarang vs kamehameha
over a year ago micketo said…
i dont get this batman v goku or superman v goku, its very simple GOKU is the strongest fighter in the universe, kamehameha wave, instant transmission, spirit bomb......(keep trying vegeta, maybe one day hahaha)
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
ROFLMFAO Goku vs batman okay let's look at the facts BAtman know's Krate yes cool great batamn can be stealthy yes cool great awesome sauce truely...now let's look at goku whose CAUGHT A BULLET !!!!!!!!!!!!, Taken a bullet , he can Prdouce his own light plus he can sense batman now batman confronts goku , Goku use's a singel punch BAM batman gone dead nothing left
over a year ago MrBigShot said…
batman got no chance against goku. goku can turn super saiyan and do a kamehameha and beat that little shit.
over a year ago New1Superion2 said…
laugh
The only way Batman has any chance against Goku is if he uses under-handed, dishonorable tactics. We know Batman has a stash of Kryptonite, to use against Superman... "just in case".

If Goku were to go evil (or there was a major misunderstanding), I can definitely see Batman tricking Goku into a diplomatic meeting or a "fair fight", then exposing the Saiyan to some suped up biological or nano-technological virus. Unfortunately, Goku is susceptible to such tactics because of his honorable, good-natured, sometimes naive personality.

Otherwise, Batman is paste...

JD
 The only way batman has any chance against goku is if he uses under-handed, dishonorable tactics. We
over a year ago queencold said…
Goku wins hands down. Now all Goku needs is an awesome car to beat him on that level.
over a year ago guilmon2149 said…
laugh
that is tough. the dark knight or the first supr sayin. i say batman because he is super smart. he will think of something. ''luckily i had my sayin reppelent spray'' hahaha
over a year ago guilmon2149 said…
'sigh'
over a year ago vegeta007 said…
batman would win if goku slices his powerlevel in half and in half again and goku becomes an infant then batman might have a chance