dragon ball z Timeline Cofusion.. Help!?

codyb23 posted on May 18, 2013 at 04:22AM
I need some help understanding something so if someone could help it would be great. In the movie lord slug, if it took place during the 3 years of training before the androids why didn't goku go super saiyan and why did he he go false SS? Thanks.

dragon ball z 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HwoarangTkd said…
wink
The Oav are always wrong ;) in the OVA of Janemba Vegeta is dead, Goku is alive Goten and Trunks are alive and know how to use the fusion and Gohan don't know the mystic form :) and Goku back to life after Gohan dead ;) so all the OAV is wrong :) because Are not produced by Akira Toriyama but by Toei Animation ;)
over a year ago Super_17 said…
wait, i thought lord slug is between vegita's defeat and gohan's departure to namek?

but seriously, the movie's timeline is kinda confusing, i always wondered when did janemba event happen, goku's dead, same with vegeta

cooler's revenge, i know its problably when they wait 3-year for android, but gohan's hair is short there(same when namek saga)

over a year ago codyb23 said…
It couldn't be after Vegea's defeat because Goku was in the hospital when they left for namek.
over a year ago Bery said…
Don't try to place the movies in the series timeline, it's virtually impossible to do so with most of them, Lord Slug included. Just try to enjoy them as little alternative universes.