dragon ball z goku Sucks

caiti21 posted on Aug 11, 2008 at 09:40PM
I've been watching the Saiyaman Saga, and Goku sucks. He totally ignores his family for seven years, and then, when he deigns to come back for one day, he uses it fighting in the tournament. Goku sucks.

dragon ball z 45 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lloyd2 said…
Goku is a lousy father. Chi chi should have left him. He's worse in gt, the only time he isnt fighting he's eating, and what the
over a year ago lloyd2 said…
Oops anyway, what the blue blazes going off with shenron and never returning.
over a year ago Sevlen said…
ya he is...

link
over a year ago Sevlen said…
ya he is...

link
over a year ago izf said…
its a cartoon but i have to say he is a bad father but he is good at killing
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Shahbaz123 said…
Dragonballz Totally Sucks I've Been watching it every week day because off my cousin he hits me if he misses one of it not my fault that he misses.So DBZ Sucks it the wrost like I think Tom and Jerry is beter than DBZ.DBZ Sucks its poop
over a year ago poddo said…
How could you guys say that!!!!!!!!!??????????
Goku is one of the best characters in DBZ!!!!!!!!!
He is such a kind,good,strong and great person!!!
How could you guys say that!!???
PEOPLE CAN BE SO CRUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*I think I have fainted*
over a year ago SHORNOB said…
yes definately he suckssssssssssssssss,what do you know poddooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
over a year ago Spongeboy said…
Hey what are you guys talking about? Dragon ball z is the best show EVER. The character is strong to! I'm agree with poddo
over a year ago SaiyanGirl said…
hmmm
Goku is good and cool! You are just some Vegeta fans duh!
gabux912 commented…
I think they even doesn't likes Vegeta... over a year ago
over a year ago Super_Buu said…
Goku is an awesome father
over a year ago ssjvegeta said…
Gokus great sure he's not my fav character but stop talking shit about him
over a year ago onix11 said…
Goku sucks ass as a father. But he is a good fighter.
over a year ago micketo said…
you people eva think that the reason gokus never around his family is because his always fighting bad guys trying to destroy the planet or universe, im sure if he had the chance and the time he'd stay with his wife and boys and be the awesome dad you guys think his not , i think goku does what he does to PROTECT his family not to get away from them
over a year ago vegeta4ever said…
Goku has never been my favorite. He's not really a deep character and is too "good", y'know? I like the badasses LOL.

But I think Goku has different priorities. Whenever we see him, he's always fighting off some bad guy. But of course he spends time with his family, because the relationships wouldn't be so strong between them.

But overall, Goku's a fighter. I never watched GT because it sucked (in my opinion). I think all the characters went down the drain on that one, so I can't really judge Goku.
over a year ago chrisblass said…
goku is the best dbz charater nobody will be alive if goku never save them chi chi would never leave goku then goku wouldn't train
over a year ago 93shadowwolf said…
Yeah, sorry fans, but Goku sucks. He's okay,I guess,but he's always annoyed me. Vegeta has always been my favorite. He's really cool. Goku is over-all a good man, but I'm not drawn to the good guys all that much. I can understand why he was gone all the time. I just never got into him, but there are some characters I hate even more(Goten- annoying and Yamcha- a coward).
over a year ago animelovah said…
I have to say something. Goku is technically the main character of the show so if you dont like him you basically dont like the whole show hunny. And Goku IS a good father. If he was a bad father he wouldnt see his children at ALL. And Goku is a nice-guy. :S
over a year ago josonic said…
tongue
goku is awesome! why does everyone hate the main characters of series!?!?
over a year ago CornChips said…
smile
I felt the same way about Goku, that he wasn't always there for his family or he didn't spend enough time with them, especially Chi-chi. but that's how the cartoon's creator made him, a father that's hardly there. lol @ all the people getting upset
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
unhh in all fairness did you not see in the movie Bojack what happend when Gohan was in troubble ? ...he teleported down to earth dead mind you and punched him in the face

cell saga Ghoan about to be annhilated what did he do ? he gave him all of his power into that one Kammaeha

Freezia saga he made sure everyone was out off of the planet before he killed freezia

Chichi also openly admits that she loves him for everyone who said he's never home in all of the DBZ episdoe's when there not fighitng a main villain and beside's that bit in the freezia saga and that bit in the cell saga he's Always with chi chi how the hell do you think Goten was made , Chi chi didnt cheat on him XD , he's also a very acknowledgeing father if you don't believe me ....watch the Revenge of cooler he jumps in front of Ghoan takeing a blast in the back to protect his son.
over a year ago Krillin18 said…
cool
What do u mean he ignores his family?! HE WAS FREAKIN' DEAD! AND HE DIED FOR THEM AT THAT! He chose to stay dead so no more villans would threaten them. Being dead isnt ignoring ur family. Goku doesnt suck!
over a year ago Krillin18 said…
smirk
And if Goku's such a terrible father, how come all his kids love him so much? Theyw would hate his guts if he was so bad.
over a year ago dbz9000 said…
angry
U ALL SUCK FOR SAYING THAT!
over a year ago dbz9000 said…
angry
GOKU IS THE BEST FATHER AND FIGHTER OF ALL TIME! ALL U GOKU HATERS CAN KISS MY ASS I LIKE GOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago vegeto00711 said…
goku was gone for 7 years in Other World because he died. And he came back because he killed kid buu some king granted him a life.
over a year ago CakeBoxSisters said…
cool
Goku's friggin' rad!!!
over a year ago MrBigShot said…
people is stupid to say goku sucks. he is one of the best.
over a year ago H2OFanEmma-Dude said…
smirk
Goku's awesome. He fights to save his family and he died for them. Also, Gohan is better (teen gohan even though he was 11)
over a year ago Johnny36 said…
You what fuck all ya'll for saying that goku sucks because if it wasn't for goku the whole earth would be blown up I bet you wouldnt even be able to even fight Hercule and Goku is a good fighter and father because he was the one who trained gohan to beat cell asswholes so fuck yall and he trained goten to be the person he is right now it's because of goku that the world isn't blown up its because of goku that the whole milky way galaxy isnt blown up so and goku made gohan and goten the people they are so FUCK ALL YALL WHO SAID GOKU SUCKS BUT people who said he a good fighter well yall know what yall talkin about so peace
over a year ago 14gokussj said…
goku is awesome remember how many times he saved the universe and if he was a bad father gohan must have hated him like hell.
over a year ago k9hatake said…
angry
WHATS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE. HE IS THE BEST. UR LL IDIOTS
over a year ago shadowwilfre said…
mischievous
Goku isn't my fav I prefer Frieza and Jeice
 goku isn't my fav I prefer Frieza and Jeice
over a year ago prue81 said…
goku would win the worlds worst father contest hands down vegeta is a better father than him if he was my husbend i would have divorsed him by the frezza saga (only if they were real people)
over a year ago prue81 said…
lets look at it this way guys as a race you dont ever see the sayan males rearing the children do you so obvesly it is not in there nature like a lot of animals tigers elephants ect the males are out on there own whill the female brings up the children its there animal instincts you very realy see vegeta interact with trunks and you serntly see the way bardock reacts to the birth of goku in the movie dosnt give a toss and a lot of animal species males only ever interact with any one else is to breed hope this makes sence
over a year ago xhimekittyx said…
No, Goku horrible father. I hate DBZ very much, and Goku is one of the worst parents I ever saw. He leaves his wife, and his kids for a long time, comes back and leaves again. If you had a father who left you for months at a time, and never came back to spend time with you, would you think he good father?
over a year ago shadowwilfre said…
mischievous
Why the F*** do you hate dbz I love it. And Jeice rulez
 Why the F*** do you hate dbz I amor it. And Jeice rulez
over a year ago guilmon2149 said…
angry
'sigh' its the saiyan saga. goku is cool, he was the great hero of dragon ball z
over a year ago kikibibi said…
Not sure about his personality its a little goody2shoes 4 me but his hair is freakin AWESOME!!!
over a year ago xhimekittyx said…
I hate DBZ cuz it is the worst series of life next to Loveless. I only hate a few anime, and DBZ is one of them. 1) THRE IS NO PLOT. 2) I think the characters are all ugly and gross 3)...repitious storylin again and again... 4)Epic fail The only good thing is Puar. That is all.
rileyferguson commented…
DBZ is Good over a year ago
over a year ago Neliei said…
@xhimekitty

I think it's a good idea to keep your opinion to yourself. This is a Dragonball fanclub and most of us here love Dragonball. I didn't expect everyone to like Dragonball and I still think it's a bit too rude to say it here. I love Dragonball and I still love it until now even though I have seen it for more than 10 years. Maybe you think that it doesn't have plot but I think the plot of Dragonball is one of the best. Dragonball is the one that bring animes to the world. If Dragonball doesn't exist, I doubt that animes will be as popular as now and maybe you don't even have the chance to watch your favorite animes now. I don't want to try to make an enemy here, but I think you should appreciate Dragonball a bit more.

I don't think that Goku is a bad father at all. Maybe he doesn't help Cici in the household work or taking care of the kids. But he protect his family and can even sacrifice his life for them. Yes, he is always not at home but he was training hard to become stronger. If Goku doesn't train hard, how can he fight with all those strong opponents and protect the Earth. He is deeply cared for his family and that make a pretty good father and husband for me. At least he do something for his family, not like the 'lousy' or 'bad' father that hit their wife and kids and use all the money on gambling.
over a year ago emerald_32 said…
tongue
Yes, there are some valid reasons why people hate Goku. I'm a Vegeta fan myself but I still like Goku. You may call Goku a bad father whatsoever for not always being at home or setting aside time to be with Chi Chi, Gohan or Goten. But have you ever thought about all those sacrifices he did?
He trains hard to keep the Earth safe, to keep his family safe and the universe even! If he was such a bad father then why does Gohan and Goten love him? He does something for his family, and he even dies for them! No offense but in my opinion I would say Goku rules.
over a year ago Bery said…
omg this is hilarious, I didn't see that one coming x)

I mean, there are some legitimate reasons dislike Goku, or at least for him not to be among your favorite characters, like the fact that he's a little boring and stereotypically heroic, or how it always all ends up being about him.

But saying he sucks him just because he came back for the tournament??
lol first of all, welcome to DBZ universe, fighting is what they do, it's their bonding activity, didnt Goku and Milk basically got engaged on one of these tournaments?
second Goku wasn't ignoring his family, he was dead, he died to save the earth and therefore his family, and chose not to come back because he recognize trouble kept following him
lastly I think it was the perfect way to get to see everyone again and not just his family, like I said fighting is their bonding activity, the tournament was a perfect way to get everyone together
over a year ago Gmillsap02 said…
So goku is awsome and I know y'all goku fans are posting if you like vegeta u hate goku ok we'll vegeta is awsome but I still like goku
over a year ago Meta-Knight said…
smile
I hate him(goku) although I think dragon ball z is awesome in action wise but the first dragon ball was good at comedy and dragon ball gt those villains are not as cool(I mean at first, I thought omega shenron was a hippo :P) as dragon ball z or dragon ball villains.....WHO'S WITH ME!!!!!!!!! :D
 I hate him(goku) although I think dragon ball z is awesome in action wise but the first dragon ball w