dragon ball z NEW DRAGON BALL Z SERIES

famou5 posted on Dec 08, 2011 at 06:08PM
Ok my name is Blake, Ive been a fan of DBZ forever, i wanted to do my own story and combined DBZ with Mortal Kombat, TMNT, The Last Airbender & Ninja Assassin but instead ima work all those into a new Dragon Ball Z series.......my story will start before Goku is sent to Earth and show Bardock and King Vegeta as they take over Planet Tuffle and turn it into Planet Vegeta........Goku will be able to use fire (kai-o-ken) and vegeta will be able to use ice....they will also have weapons at the beginning so be on the look out......i will either turn this into a comic book or a youtube series (cartoon or live action)
save

dragon ball z 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago guilmon2149 said…
no comment
over a year ago famou5 said…
I will a have a different super saiyan 4 with gold hair like the rest of the super saiyans form
just finished the first story, it's about King Vegeta and Bardock taking over Planet Plant, renaming it Planet Vegeta..........in this story we find out how old Vegeta is, Vegeta's brother Tarble is also in this story, Bardock & Fasha are the parents of Raditz, Turles & Goku. Turles & Goku are twins.....Paragus, Broly's father is also in this story.........i will upload the story sometime this week
The story is finished it is about King Vegeta, Paragus & Bardock, their battle with the tuffles & frieza.....coming soon