cachorros What breeds are in this mutt?

Sparky04 posted on Jan 27, 2011 at 07:38PM
About 6 months ago I found a stray dog, we looked around for her owners and found them. If we didn't we were going to keep her, but the good thing is she's back with her owners. My family was just curious what breed she's mixed with. She was definitely part German Shepherd. Unfortunaley the only pictures I have of her are side profiles and it was mostly her face that screamed German Shepherd. Any way she was aout a year old, so basically full grown, but she was too small to be full GSD, so we think whatever she was mixed with was smaller then a GSD. Also she had really blue eyes. We think she might be mixed with a border collie but we're not sure, I just was curious what everyone else thought. Oh and she had semi-prick ears so maybe what she was mixed with had floppy or semi-pricked ears.
 About 6 months atrás I found a stray dog, we looked around for her owners and found them. If we didn't

cachorros 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Sparky04 said…
Another picture.
 Another picture.
over a year ago Sparky04 said…
Again another picture. Sorry that's the last picture I own of her.
 Again another picture. Sorry that's the last picture I own of her.
over a year ago snusnu13 said…
She looks almost like a Kelpie or Koolie mix. She also looks as if she has blue eyes, and some Koolies do have blue eyes. The general body shape also looks very Kelpie and Koolie like. The colouring is very GSD as well. I'd say either a Kelpie X GSD or a Koolie X GSD