cachorros For those who have lost your beloved pets!

Starwars2345 posted on Apr 20, 2012 at 07:02PM
this Forum is for people who have lost pets.you can talk about how you lost them and your favorate thing to do with them was. if you have NOT lost a pet then you can comfort those who have but please dont tell us about your pet if you have not lost them.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE
Paul C.Dahm
There is a bridge connecting Heaven and Earth.It it called the Rainbow bridge because of its many colors.Just this side of thr Rainbow bridge is a land of Meadows,Hills,and Valleys,all of it is covererd with lush green grass.
When a beloved pet dies the pet goes to this lovely land.there is always food, water, and warm spring weather.there the old and frail animals are young again.those who were maimed are made whole once more.they play all day with each other content and comfortable.there is only one thing missing,they are not with the special person who loved them on earth.
So each day they run and play untill the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up!Then the nose twitches!The ears are up!The eyes are staring!You have been spotted,and that one runs from the group!your face is kissed again and again and again,you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet.Then,together you cross the Rainbow bridge ,never again to be separated.

-Chicken soup for the pet lovers soul

DONT GIVE UP ON YOUR PET!

Happiness is a warm puppy-Charles Schultz

when you find yourself grieving for a doggy who has died print a pictire of them and frame it, then go to the dog shelter and start all over. but keep your first best friend in mind always
last edited on Apr 20, 2012 at 07:08PM

cachorros 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago maia01 said…
heart
I lost my chihuahua nearly 3 years ago. She truly was my best friend, even if she was a bit cranky at times. That's natural for this breed, because the're so tiny. She had a huge spirit inside a diminutive frame. Her fave toys were her soft teddy and piggy and ball. Her fave thing to do was go for walks.
over a year ago E-rock said…
heart
I lost by puppy the other day. She was only a year and 6 months old. She was 3 pounds or so.. She wasn't going to get any bigger. I never realized how amazing of a dog she was, and how much I loved her. She was the cutest dog in the whole world. And I wish I had spent more time playing with her. She died because she got ran over by a truck, by the lady that lives right behind us. I don't know if she knew she hit my dog, but she never said anything.. But I miss my puppy more than anything in the whole world.