doctor who 12th Doctor

FlamingoRose99 posted on Apr 29, 2013 at 10:52AM
I've heard rumours that Matt Smith is leaving at the end of the year, so who does everyone think should take his place? Personally, I think Rupert Grint if David Tennant can't come back. After all, the Doctor's wanted to be a gingher for ages now. We'd only be granting his wish right?

doctor who 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago no1drwhofan said…
smile
I think Rupert Grint would palpably make quite a formidable Doctor. However, I always deemed Richard Hammond somewhat David Tennant-ish, with regards to his countenance. :D So, perhaps Richard Hammond? :) Xxx
Gat forum topic to be discussed, by the way! :D Xx
over a year ago FlamingoRose99 said…
Thanks! I am really interested to see what other people think. Richard Hammond does look a bit like David doesn't he? Nice choice!
no1drwhofan commented…
Awwwww, thank you. :D Xxxx over a year ago
FlamingoRose99 commented…
No worries. My pleasure :) over a year ago
over a year ago shayleenb said…
I think they should go with someone pretty unknown. That way we can fall in love with him without any prior attachments or prejudices... :P
over a year ago FlamingoRose99 said…
That's a fair call. :)
over a year ago MrsDoctor said…
I think Rupert Grint would be perfect actually :D He has wanted to be ginger for some time now......
over a year ago labyrinth75 said…
I think Rupert is a fantastic actor, but I'd really love to see Idris Elba play the Twelfth Doctor. Idris is a great actor (watch 'Luther' for evidence) but he hasn't had any massive roles even in 'Thor' he was only a secondary character, plus it could get rid of all the racist comments about the show.
no1drwhofan commented…
I agree that it would be judicious to have Idris Elba so as to, I reiterate on your point, cease the racist comments about the show. :) After all, the Doctor did say to Clyde Langer, in reply to his query, 'Can you change colour or are you always white?', 'I can be anything'. :) Xx over a year ago
no1drwhofan commented…
*cease the racist comments about the show to exist* over a year ago