doctor who Doctor Who Religion?

Ahthen posted on Oct 18, 2012 at 03:09AM
I was watching this video on Youtube (duh) about how Doctor Who is kinda like a religion with it's large fan base.

I'm not sure if I agree, I mean it might be possible i guess.

doctor who 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago no1drwhofan said…
laugh
If 'Doctor Who' were to be a religion (with which I have certainly been infected with, in that case), I would call it Whovianism. :D
Intriguing video. :)
Ahthen commented…
I will not comment on how I do not care for that word, but thank you. It really is. :) over a year ago
over a year ago iconland98 said…
I would love if doctor who was a religion!
over a year ago DW_girl said…
@no1drwhofan- Whovianism! Yep , i agree!!
no1drwhofan commented…
LOL! :D Thanks. :D over a year ago
over a year ago westside525 said…
good idea
laugh
LOL! :D Thank you, fellow Whovians. :D Xx
over a year ago patrickspence said…
heart
Unfortunately I cannot currently watch the video but I clicked on this forum because I was just discussing this with my best friend. We're both atheists but are unashamedly insanely obsessed with Doctor Who, and discovered that we both kind of thought that maybe the Doctor was really out there. We consider the soundtracks of the show, and Chameleon Circuit's songs, hymns. I mean, it really is more than just a fandom. It's a lifestyle, to those devoted to it. So it actually is already a religion to us. Am I crazy? If I am, trust me, I'm long gone by now.
SELI-chan commented…
SAME! over a year ago
SELI-chan commented…
i mean im atheist and everything...plus i basically worship the show anyway.... over a year ago
laugh
I sometimes establish rules when watching 'Doctor Who' which are as follows:

1. NO ONE is permitted to talk or make any distinct movement. If this is violated, they will be told to cease their voice.
2. I must wear my Fob Watch and bring my Sonic Screwdriver with me.
3. I shall correct companions who are new to the entire Transcendental Dimensions business.
4. I shall not move one inch from the sofa.
5. I must scream with excitement when the trailer for the next episode is aired.

I am trying to think of some more principles to advance with. Any ideas? :D LOL
SELI-chan commented…
6. No one is allowed to think of anything other than the show. If they have their mind on anything but the episode, they will be banned from the sofa over a year ago
over a year ago Rainshadow999 said…
mischievous
Also, in Doctor Who when children pray really really hard, the Doctor will get a small message and help you...lol.

Nah, I'm A luciferian!