disney News and Predictions about "Frozen"

Jayden-G posted on May 29, 2013 at 08:55PM
Since this is the Disney club, and I am putting my countdowns here in hold, I am going to start posting forums on upcoming Disney films.

You could put up news about the movie here, post predictions, and express your feelings about the movie here. It's a forum all about Frozen, so post anything that involves this movie.

disney 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago princecatcher93 said…
By the way Disney is going with their princesses Anna AND Elsa will both join creating more hell for the rest of us. Plus I feel like it will be Tangled on Ice. I just hope after Frozen Disney either stops making Fairy Tale so they can have a bigger Line up or make two different line ups with Ten princesses each.
Jayden-G commented…
They confirmed it? Crap. I thought that it was just a timid. I share the same worry that it will be enrolados on Ice. I am always up for mais fairytales (since that is what the company is known for), but expand on those fairy tales without robbing the integrity of the original. From what I have heard and seen of Frozen, it is going to be like Tangled. I really want to be proven wrong on this over a year ago
Jayden-G commented…
Rumour instead of timid. Stupid autocorrect over a year ago
Jayden-G commented…
I hope it is just a guess and not real over a year ago
over a year ago LibelluleBleu said…
Two images of Frozen dolls have been leaked.
link
link
(source:link)
princecatcher93 commented…
Oh! Both are really pretty...then again they Disney's over a year ago
Jayden-G commented…
Yeah, they look nice. Kristoff looks like Phoebus though over a year ago
over a year ago hajirah4 said…
I think that Disney made the love triangle names out of the author. Hans Kristoff Anna? Hans Christian Andersen? Somebody, gimme a coockie for noticing!
What is it with filmes and amor triangled? Twilight, The Hunger Games and now Frozen? When will it end! I like how they each are named after a part of Hans' full name. over a year ago
hajirah4 commented…
It's because it makes us excited, especially in a disney movie, where they rarely have these. over a year ago
Not really because that gives mais drama into movie and last ano my friends got into triângulo and after that I tried to not think about it...oh well. over a year ago