disney princesas Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM
save

disney princesas 8127 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2051-2100 of 8127

over a year ago MalloMar said…
NOOO! I do it anyways.

Do you watch horror movies?
over a year ago Flutey_Girl96 said…
Not usually. Sometimes when I catch up with friends we watch one or two

What's the most expensive item of clothing you own?
over a year ago LupinPrincess said…
Oh I have no idea, however I do have an authentic gryfindorr scarf that cost 50$

Have you ever experienced a natural disaster? Even if nothing bad happened, a hurricane come close? An earthquake tremor?
rigo1315 commented…
I'm going to answer here because I haven't. This ano we had a big fogo burning down in Mexico and all the smoke traveled into town it was pretty bad those with breathing problems were required to remain indoors for most of the day. Some days it was hard to even drive around town. over a year ago
CaiWonderlander commented…
Yes. Our cottage was flooded over a year ago
mhs1025 commented…
I've expeirenced somewhat of a natural disaster. This happened 2 years in a row-we had tornado warnings every other week! over a year ago
over a year ago rosemina said…
I haven't experienced very harsh natural disasters, thank God. The worst I remember is a few years ago during summer. Mediterranean ecosystems are more vulnerable to catching fire when the temperature gets higher in comparison to other ecosystems. And this summer half of the mountain near my city was on fire. No human life was harmed, but some forests were completely burnt. It was really depressing to see. Now it has recovered and it looks beautiful as always!

Same question
I haven't experienced a natural disaster as such, but about this time last year there was a huge storm that left heaps of damage, and three separate fences around my house were blown down, and the roof tiles were blown up and smashed down, causing there to be a hole in the roof. Back in 2005, there was a tornado through town (didn't really go near any residential areas, but did go through some businesses), and the Catholic cathedral was lifted up off its foundations and dropped back down, and as a result had to be demolished and rebuilt. That tornado was kind of a big deal, because tornadoes are rare occurances where I live

Same question
over a year ago CaiWonderlander said…
I think I have more than one ;)
Who's your favorite Disney prince?
Oh, sorry that was supposed to be somewhere else :D Yes I have, recently our cottage has been flooded. over a year ago
Nothing that terrible, though. Nobody died or anything....I think. But everything in the first floor was ruined over a year ago
rigo1315 commented…
Were you able to replace them? and sorry to hear that over a year ago
Philip! <3

Who's your favorite disney heroine?
over a year ago LibelluleBleu said…
Belle <3

Favorite NON-Disney heroine?
smile
Kayley (Quest for Camelot)! Crysta (Ferngully) is a close second.

Do you live with your parents?
over a year ago LibelluleBleu said…
My parents are divorced. Most of the time I live with my mother and two week-end per month I live with my father :)

Do you have any brother or sister?
last edited over a year ago
smile
Yes! 4 brothers, 3 sisters.

Do you play Minecraft?
MalloMar commented…
Everyonr I know is addicted to that game. It's probably not bad, but it isn't my thing. over a year ago
MalloMar commented…
*Everyone....My chubby fingers can't type right with my tablet. over a year ago
I've only herd of it

If u had a child would u prefer a girl or a boy, and y?
If I had to choose one, I'd prefer a girl because I can relate to her easily, but I'd prefer a girl and a boy, because I just like the idea, and they can learn a lot about the other gender from each other

Have you ever broken the law?
over a year ago RoseElizabeth said…
Not personally, no. :)

Favourite song right now?
Too many to choose from!! I can't decide between The Man Who Can't be Moved (The Script), Intoxicated (The Cab), Madness (Muse) or Lanterns (Birds of Tokyo)

What animal do you think you are most like and why?
over a year ago Cookies-Love said…
A cat, cause they can sleep all day:)

What is your favourite movie genre?
Drama, fantasy, epic

What's your favorite author?
Like the songs, there's too many!! Um... Cynthia Hand, Suzanne Collins, J. K. Rowling, Michale Grant, and a few others that I can't think of right now

Where do you get your music from?
over a year ago DisnerdGleek said…
iTunes, and i Use Spotify for songs I like but don't want to buy. Its not illegal though! lol

What did you think of Teen Beach Movie?
smile
Never seen it.

Do you wear glasses/contacts?
over a year ago dee389 said…
Nope, I'm the only member of the family who doesn't wear glasses and contacts. I'm really lucky in fact.

Do you like working with special needs children?
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
Same here! My mum, dad and sister all need glasses for different reasons, but I don't need to wear them over a year ago
No offense to special needs children, but no I don't. I find them frustrating most of the time

Do you prefer the normal soft drinks (e.g. Coca Cola) or the diet version?
dee389 commented…
Same here too, despite that I have autistic brother. over a year ago
over a year ago rigo1315 said…
Normal. Saying that I'm ganna get (ie.) a "Diet Pepsi" sounds weird in my mouth xp that and "supposedly" diet regardless of brand is "bad/ unhealthy"

.Have you ever gone to or participated in a quinceanera?
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
It's sometimes a hard choice. The normal drinks have heaps of sugar, but then the sweetners used in diet drinks can cause cancer and are used to track groundwater, and last ages over a year ago
MalloMar commented…
This is why I drink water. And coffee (which could be about as bad as soda). over a year ago
rigo1315 commented…
A nice soft drink/ soda is good for special occasions and now and then. So <3 to water over a year ago
Never heard of it, sorry.

If you were to study history, which would you choose? Asian or European?
rigo1315 commented…
Story time :3 : A quinceanera is like a Sweet 16 or basically a big party celebrating a girl's 15th birthday and her orientation to becoming a woman (As expressed from a Mexican tradition) Typically the girl invites many friends and family, there are the Padrinos (parents, older siblings, family friends, relatives) the royal court consisting of the Quinceanera (the birthday girl) her chambellan ( usually friend, boyfriend, or cousin) and depending on the number some boys and girls (close friends or family), There is the Valtz a slow song dance por the marmelo and the court and a modern dance all música picked por the marmelo girl. There is also a father daughter dance and occasionally a dance with all the male padrinos. marmelo means 15 so hence Quinceanera over a year ago
rigo1315 commented…
It's a huge party and you'll mostly listen to Mexican (Cumbia music) música because the adults dance mais than the kids, but in the end it's all about the marmelo and to have fun. :3 over a year ago
Asian. I know a bit about European already, and would find it a bit boring, but Asian would be a lot more interesting for me because it's a completely different culture :)

What's your favourite animated TV show?
Spongebob and family guy

If u could have a disney dog as a pet which would u pick? (Like Pluto, lady, Pongo..blah blah)
over a year ago BookWorm26 said…
Pongo

Which disney princess would trade lives with?
Aurora!

Same question!
over a year ago princecatcher93 said…
Rapunzel!

Disney just took your number 6 favorite princess out of the DP line up. Who is it and how would you react?
My 6th favourite is Pocahontas. I'd be mad, because it could be said that she was taken out for racial and cultural differences, yet diversity is a good thing IMO

Same question
Definitely Merida, I just felt that she's to awkward.

Have you read Anne Frank's diary?
over a year ago disneyland2013 said…
Once but it was a couple years ago.
Favorite kind of fruit?
Melons, probably

Favourite ball sport?
Basketball

Which parents are you not close with the most?
smile
My dad. Funny, because I think I'd like being "Daddy's little girl".

Do you ever want to change your username?
heart
Nope. It took me two months to think of mine.

Are you happy about the royal baby? It's a boy! If you don't know about just google or bing or whatever you use.
MalloMar commented…
Really? :) I want to change mine, but I'm NOT starting over. Were you born in '93? over a year ago
princecatcher93 commented…
No, I was born three years later. Why do you ask? over a year ago
mhs1025 commented…
I was born in '93 though. over a year ago
I was listening to the news randomly and heard about it. They still didn't announce the gender or the actual birth of the child. I'm not OH WOW for it ,but I congrats them and cool nice to know there is a half blood prince in London :3

dee389: I left you an important message on page 83 about Quinceanera's :3 enjoy!!

So what do you think about Ariel (I'd say it's official because of the random trailer) making a cameo in Once Upon a Time... ?
aRGAHRAFAHFASFDGHARAGH CAN"T WAIT!!! HOPEFULLY WE GET ALL THE PRINCESSES ON THE SHOWS

Have you ever tried out for a school play?
 aRGAHRAFAHFASFDGHARAGH CAN"T WAIT!!! HOPEFULLY WE GET ALL THE PRINCESSES ON THE SHOWS Have you
over a year ago dclairmont said…
Yes! It was for Beauty and The Beast and I got to be a knife, lol.

Same question
No, plus I'm just starting middle school.
Describe yourself in one sentence, even though thats not a question.
I'm kind, intelligent and like solving problems and finding out new stuff, but I don't like asking questions or being noticed, really.

Have you been on a plane? If so, when was the last time?
In 2011 It was my first time flying and I was really excited and nervous. I joked about watching Final Destination and Snakes on a plane and well I found this beautiful image on a google search of the airline I was flying in so you could see my reason of feeling nervous. The chaperon I was with (this was a religious thing [World Youth Day in Madrid Spain]) told me that they were the smoothest landings and take offs so now I'm curious about a bad take off and landing are xp.

Same Question
 In 2011 It was my first time flying and I was really excited and nervous. I joked about watching Fina
over a year ago BookWorm26 said…
I haven't I know

What would you rather have as a wake up call? Yogo yelling in your ear, or Drizella's singing?
None

Have you been to the UK before?
No, but I want to go.

Are you from Europe?
over a year ago mhs1025 said…
No. I'm from Memphis, Tennessee.

Where are you from?
smile
New Hampshire, USA, America, Planet Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way, The Universe.

Tom and Jerry or Mickey Mouse episodes?
Tom and Jerry

Do you like crime shows like CSI?
Yes.
What movie do you want to see in theaters that's out right now?
over a year ago MaidofOrleans said…
20 Feet from Stardom! It's about the backup singers to really famous bands and singers and how they are often just as good as the main stars.

If you were a Disney Princess, what era would your movie be set in?