disney princesas Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

disney princesas 1584 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1584

over a year ago ShaylaBelle07 said…
DP: Of course! We are visiting Aurora while in England.

Cinderella: Why did Lady Tremaine want you to be a servant in your own home so desperately? Was she just afraid you would take the advantage from her daughters in general,if she didn't keep you out of the way,or was it something specific like your looks or inheritace money or had she heard of the fairy godmother and just been afraid of you?
over a year ago dee389 said…
Cinderella: She's a greedy person that's all!

Princess Aurora: Are you really from Great Britain?
Aurora: Some of my family lives there, so I stay at the castle quite often. The royal family's are all tied up around Europe, you know. But in the movie I'm living in France.

Snow White: Why was your stepmother so obsessed with beauty? Also, did she ever hang out with Gothel, they seem to have the same life philosophy, haha.
over a year ago alexis1245 said…
Snow White:I don't really know. And yeah. Once she asked me if my hair could glow and I was like o.o No?

Ariel: Do your visit your sisters? Does Meldoy know her aunts?
over a year ago auroraxaurelia said…
Ariel: Yes, since the wall was taken down my sisters come up to the lagoon and visit us. Melody and them are very close.

Aladdin: How often do you have to get carpet cleaned? Is there a rug doctor in Agrabah?
over a year ago PrincessLD said…
Aladdin: We try to do each day but sometimes takes two or three depending we have a lot of adventures. Well, no. We take care of magic carpet.

DP, do you celebrate Valentne's Day together/
DP: Usually we each just celebrate with our husbands, actually. We try to get together for some holidays, but it can be hard, living in different countries. Belle,Cinderella and Aurora do more together given that they're all in France.

Aladdin: Seeing you marry Jasmine, I noticed Genie was still single. Are there female genies, or will he always be floating solo?
last edited over a year ago
Aladdin: Nope!

To all the DP: How's life going on lately for all of you?
over a year ago SweetPea2007 said…
DP: pretty good....we are just keeping busy.
Cinderella and Snow White: we decided to have children and start a wonderful family! So we are busy raising Royal children and taking care of the kingdom.
Aurora: I am very busy learning to be a Princess and doing the right things to rule.
Jasmine: I am busy exploring the world with Aladdin and having lots of fun while I can!
Belle: I am extremly busy with renivations on the castle and charity work!
Ariel: I never leave Eric's side....but he is showing me so many wonders! and Melody keeps us very busy too!
Pocahontas: I am busy protesting and doing good deeds with John Rolfe (We are very very happy!...The wedding is this September!)
Mulan: Protecting China keeps me busy!
Tiana: My restraunt keeps me very very busy...as does Naveen...HA!
Rapunzel:I have been busy catching up on all I have missed!

Genie, why did Aladdin say nope? What about your girlfriend? She was green and named Eden....aren't you guys still togeather?
Genie: Well, he has a point. We have a on-off relationship!

DP: Will it be interesting for you all to do a world tour?
DP: not all of us are doing a world tour...most of us are too busy at home. I think Jasmine,Pocahontas,Rapunzel, and Ariel are doing it and are super excited about it though!

Tiana, are you interested in opening restaurant chains or are you just sticking to the one?
Tiana: I'm sticking to one, it's to much work for me if I open restaurant chains!

Aurora: Earlier on you mention you were from Luxembourg, what's up with that?
Aurora: Did I? I live in France and also spend time with relatives in England...no Luxembourg...sorry.Perhaps I was referencing a visit, I am friends with some people there.

Ariel: Did you ban fishermen in your kingdom? If so , how did your subjects respond? Fishing must be a big thing over there, your kingdom is right by the water.
Ariel: No I did not ban Fishing, but there was a contract written up with my father and fishing is done in certain areas and that is where the "unruly" and fish "convicts" are sent. I am a non-fish eater but it is not right for me to end other peoples way of life. As long as people abide by the contract then there is no problems...I also let there be seafood in the Kitchen, but I do not eat it and would rather not see it cooked so I avoid the kitchen when those dishes are prepared. The other Princesses respect my diet and make sure there is no Seafood served to me, but I do love a good burger! YUM to beef!

Adam, was it hard adjusting to being human again? And for your servants too?
smile
For them no for me that's a different story. I'm tall still but when me and Belle,I mean Belle and I,go to the library I can't reach certain books.

Ariel:Do you want to dye your hair a different color?
over a year ago hajirah4 said…
angelic
Now way!!! Red is my signature color which all the princesses are jealous of!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Cinderella: if the sipper fit so perfectly, then why did it fall of???
Cinderella: The problem was that I was running and the slipper stuck in the stairs. I didn't want to loss time, so I decided to leave the slipper. But I am glad that I did it, because that make come true to see him again (Now knowing that he was the prince and I was going to be his wife)

Aladdin and Jasmine: How is your life now that you are married?
Jasmine: It's great, Aladdin and I took the carpet to London for the Olympics, thats where we are right now.

Cinderella: Did your fairy godmother stay in your life after you married? If so, what else has she done?
@Aladdin and Jasmine: Great. I am so happy for you. I bet that you have the best view of the Olympics

Cinderella: Yes, she stay in my life. She is a great friend of all the family, and she spends time with us in evry event that we have.

Aladdin and Jasmine: Which team are you support? And hich sport do you like to see?
Aladdin: Our country of Saudi Arabia, we would like to see Tae Kwon Do and Basketball.

Mulan: Are you happy that China won in the Diving competition?
Mulan: Definetely! I knew we could do it, we have some tough, athletic girls here ;) haha

Ariel: Did the novelty of being human wear off after a while, or do you still prefer it to being a mermaid?

smile
Well sometimes I miss my friends and my little cavern so sometimes Melody and I go down to the sea. She loves her aunts. She thinks my cavern is amazing so we made one in the house with sea stuff. I love my life as a mermaid but I would rather be a human :).

Ariel:When you and Melody go to the sea does Eric come too?
over a year ago hajirah4 said…
smile
Nope, eric only comes when we're in a ship.
Mulan: what are your thoughts on cinderella, snow white, and aurora?
over a year ago mhs1025 said…
I think they're the sweetest things on earth!!!!! They're like older sisters to me!!!!!!

Tiana,have you been to MY home-town of Memphis,Tennessee?
Tiana: When we have had time we have actually traveled a little and we have visited quite a bit of the USA, especially the southern parts...We found TN quite charming and the food was very delicious! I like to find recipes from every place we visit and I even brought back some TN dishes to serve at my restaurant!

Rapunzel, what places have you visited so far?
Rapunzel: The towns around my kingdom, Corona. But I would love to visit new countires. Eugene and I, we are planning to far places, but still we have a lot to do since we became the new prince and princess.

Ariel, did you have trouble using shoes? It was difficult to you?
smile
In the the beginning i used to mix them up but I learned soon. :)

What happened to the tower,Rapunzel?
Rapunzel: Well since all of Corona is familiar with my story now, and everything is just as I left it, I've left it standing to attract tourism. It is part of my royal training to figure out ways to boost the economy you know-so far it has done very well.We'd love for you to visit one day,it has all of my paintings and everything!

Ariel: Was the reason all the good guys in the ocean were merpeople because only Ursula and her sister were octopi-ladies who were exiled, or was there a whole race of octopus-people like Ursula who were also banished when King Triton took over? If so, were they all bad?
Ariel: There are bad Merpeople that have been banned too and there are other Octopi-people, they live in another part of the Ocean. Ursula and her sister were exiled from their people too and we have communications and a truce with the other Octopi-people. The king of that race is named King Bobulato, but we call him Uncle Bob and me and my sisters are friends with his three daughters (twins Bluebell and Buttercup and Little Bitsy) and his son (Bucky). His wife Queen Deandra (DeeDee for short) is real sweet too!They live so far away that we do not see them often...that makes us all sad.

Mulan, did your friends ever marry the Emperors daughters?
Mulan: Yes, believe it or not, they did! It seems I have started a trend with my and Shang's marriage being such a publicised event that left us basically both celebrities! So in effect, it has become fashionable to marry war heroes now, so the princesses snapped them up really quickly, with the Emperor's blessing.

Rapunzel: Is Corona really in or near Ireland, or is Eugene Fitzherbert just descended from Irish immigrants lol?
Rapunzel: I don't think so, it's a state in Northern Ireland!

To all the Disney Princess: One last old question, what was your favourite part from the 2011 Royal Wedding?
Disney Princesses: We LOVE ALL! It was so lovely, but one of the favorite part was the bridge's dress. It was so beautiful.

DP, Is Merida joining the Disney Princess? I ask you because there is been a controversy
DP: We do not know yet for certain, but there is a lot of talk that alas she will not be joining us..;(.....if it was up to us she would be considered a DP! We love her! She is so spunky and fun and we adore her wonderful attitude and cute accent and that awesome hair!

Belle: You have read a lot of books, so what are your top 5 favorite books and your 5 least favorite? and do you have a favorite author?
Belle: Well, I don't have a particular favourite, but please don't give me the Twilight Saga, I want them to be burn in a big fire! I definitely like Jane Austen, because most of her characters I am actually related to them.

Snow White: Have you heard of King Frederick "the Great" of Prussia?
Snow White: (giggle giggle) who?

Belle, well what kind of books do you prefer? Fantasy,Sci-fi,Horror,Reality, ....?
Belle: Fantasy and Romance.

Tiana: Do you like Frank Sinatra?
Tiana: I like some of his work...It is hard to decide if I prefer his movies or music though...Naveen prefers his music, but I like both. Sometimes me and Naveen like to curl up on the couch with some popcorn and an old Sinatra movie (sigh)...fun times!

Pocahontas, where have you traveled with Rolfe?
Pocahontas: Towns around London. They are pretty. John Rolfe is a little busy right now so we don't travel a lot.

Cinderella: Have you invited the other Disney Princesses to balls in your castle? If yes, how many times?
Cinderella: Well yes, about five times, but not as much as I would like, Charming opposes them since he gets so bored at parties.

Mulan: Did you stay in the army after your movie?
over a year ago PociandSmith said…
No, I didn't. I just teach young people how to fight.
That doesn't mean I am not going to fight with the army if it is state of emergency.
Pocahontas: Did you go with Smith again after the end of the second movie?
over a year ago auroraxaurelia said…
Pocahontas: No, John Smith and my time had past. We had our love but we grew apart and moved on. I will always love him but not like I used to. I went back home and John Rolfe came with me.

Aurora: do you still visit your forest friends?
Yeah but its awkward now. I usally can't find them.

Rapunzel: Do you and your family all draw together? Your mom looks artistic.
Hm..Not really. Actually, my father is the artistic one. Flynn and my mother are awefull in this.

John Smith: Didn't you know that you couldn't shot Pocahontas even if you wanted to because your musket got wet? xp
John Smith: I did, but it's a long story!

Cinderella: Where do you guys meet up most of the time? Is it Belle's castle or where?
Cinderella: We take turns having ladies nights at our different castles. It is my turn tonight and I plan on having karaoke, wine (soda for the younger ones), appetizers, and a showing of "The Notebook"! Oh and plenty of Kleenex....it will be great fun!

Pocahontas, what is the strangest thing you think the English women do?
Hm, lots of things, but mostly their whole lifestyle, cleaning the house and dressing in a strange way, included.

John Rolfe:
Do you realise that Smith is hotter than you ? xp
Rolfe: (quirking eyebrow) I have been told I cut a very dashing figure and my Pocahontas tells me I am very handsome (whispers) and that is what matters...(smiles)

John Smith, do you surf? you look like a surfer....
John Smith: Thank you, if this is good. And yes I do, something.

Wiggins, are you sad that people that there isn't any "creating Wiggins", or any video related to you in Pocahontas blu ray, Pocahontas, Pocahontas special edition and Pocahontas 10th anniversary edition? (in all anyway xp )
smile
Wiggins:Not really. I like too stay out of the spotlight.

All Dps: Have you seen those Disney confessions? If so what do you think about them?
DP: I think that they are funny. Some are true, some not.

Jasmine:Are you a close friend of Genie? Do you spend time with Genie?