detective conan Scar Akai

dcsite posted on Jul 13, 2010 at 03:43AM
As I was saying in another post, my belief is that Subaru Okiya is actually Akai Shiuchi in disguise. But there is one question people have been asking me, one question that still remains: if Okiya Subaru is Akai Shiuchi, how is Akai Shiuchi in the same room with Okiya? If you haven't watched the newest anime arc currently being featured, Okiya Subaru and Akai Shiuchi are in the same room. This Akai is also known to fans as "Scar Akai", because of the burn mark he has on his cheek.
Well, what if "Scar Akai" was not really the Akai we know? What if he was, let's say...Bourbon?
Scar Akai uses his right hand. As I mentioned in the previous post, Akai Shiuchi uses his left hand to do functions such as shoot a gun and such. On the other hand, Scar Akai has used his right hand to shoot a gun and return a cell phone. Also, Okiya Subaru uses his left hand.
There's more facts to come, but first I would like to answer some questions sent in by viewers, as I did in the previous post on Okiya.
Couldn't Akai lose his memory after the accident? At first, it does seem likely that by his actions, he seemed to have lost his memories. But if you carefully look, his actions seem to show his memory is indeed in tact. He seems to appear before the FBI a LOT, something you wouldn't expect from a guy that lost his memories. Also, in file 704, Scar Akai SMILES at Chianti, showing he obviously knows her.
What if Akai does have his memory and is just trying to lie low? If he was trying to lie low, which he would be, he wouldn't be walking on the streets in public as himself, as he puts the lives of him, the FBI, and Kir at stake. He would more than likely stay in a designated hiding spot or, more likely, disguise himself.
Why did Scar Akai leave a message for Jodie then? More than likely, this is not Scar Akai. You do remember there was another guy there, right?
Why would Bourbon dress up as Scar Akai if he hates Akai? Think: if he was to dress up as Akai, he could obtain more information from the FBI and also find out the whereabouts of the real Akai, if he was really alive.
Why would he send Kogoro a text? To gain attention, it would make sense to be bold enough to send a text and get people to notice him, and examine their reactions. He's done plenty of bold things, such as shoot the robbers in the Teito Bank Robbery Case, appear in front of the FBI, and other such things. He would have to make sure that he didn't leave prints though.
Wouldn't it make more sense to talk to the FBI then pretend you have no memory? Maybe he's not speaking because he cannot imitate Akai's voice. Also, they might try to ask him things or refer to things he may not know yet, so he can't risk it.
Okay, now onto some more observations:
Gin seems to know that Scar Akai is not Akai at all. Gin saw Scar Akai for himself in files 700-704, yet he called off the hunt and lowered the gun he had pointed at Kir/Rena/Hidemi Hondou. Why? Even though the mall was filled with cops and he saw Akai, he would not lower the gun from Kir's head if it was Akai. He obviously knows something.
Now, here's an interesting question I actually recieved:
If Scar Akai was Bourbon, why wouldn't the Black Organization know his plans? As mentioned before, Bourbon is extremely smart, but also independent. He works alone, and tends to be secretive. Even Gin has recognized this trait in him.

detective conan 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dumytru said…
cool
Yes , this situation is similar to Vermouth being in desguise as Dr. Araide and Jodie & Shuichi being suspected , at first to be members of BO , yet I think Gosho Aoyama might surprise us ;)

I mean .. I don't really think that he would repeat the same storyline again , there must be something ..

It's just too obvious that Okiya Subaru is actually Akai in disguise ...