detective conan Detective Conan Collections

Thern posted on Jul 29, 2013 at 10:04PM
I'm curious about what Conan merchandise everyone here has. so i thought it would be fun to talk about and show off our collections in this forum. It doesn't matter how big or small your collection is, please feel free to post it.
 I'm curious about what Conan merchandise everyone here has. so i thought it would be fun to talk abou

detective conan 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Thern said…
Here are pictures of my collection. In the upper left picture is 5 Conan cell phone charms and a watch. in the upper right picture is my wall scroll, the bottom two pictures are of my shelf which contain all of the English volumes as of July 2013 (1- 47), japanese volumes (only 1-23), post card book, Case closed case book, Detective Conan special volume 1, Magic Kaito volumes (1-4), all of the english dub episodes and movies, little conan figures, Conan plushie , and also on the shelf Gosho Aoyama's collection of short stories, and Yaiba volumes (1-12)
 Here are pictures of my collection. In the upper left picture is 5 Conan cell phone charms and a wat
over a year ago Saijou_Himitsu said…
INVU (read them one by one as letters), Thern. This is what I have...Conan's tranquilizer watch.
 INVU (read them one por one as letters), Thern. This is what I have...Conan's tranquilizer watch.
Thern commented…
haha thank you. The watch is one of the coolest items to own. so you have something super cool to start out your collection with :D over a year ago