detective conan Make a Case Contest!!!!

abdidahir posted on Apr 05, 2013 at 02:45PM
You make up an interesting case which is hard to solve and the person with the most likes wins.

detective conan 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Saijou_Himitsu said…
OK...Now, I know this is quite easy, but, let’s see if this is really hard. (Seriously, the plot is somewhat necessary but anywho, if you’re bored, then read The Case part.):

The Strange Threatening Letter
Characters: Conan E. and Heiji H.

The Plot:
One Saturday afternoon, Heiji told Conan through the phone that he should go to Osaka. Of course, the boy is annoyed but, he had no choice.
The next day, Heiji invited Conan that he should go to Heiji’s school to watch him practice kendo. Conan was interested so, he joined with Heiji.
When the two arrived, they looked for the building where the kendo club’s locker room was. But, it turned out that there were only three members who arrived, including Heiji. Those were Saijou Matsumoto (16-17), a sophomore but not Heiji’s classmate and Sakuba Haguru (15-16), a freshman.

The Problem:
Someone sent a threatening letter to Sakuba’s family that very morning before Sakuba went to school. It was found in the mailbox. Sakuba said that he showed it to his parents and his younger sister, Nishi Haguru (14). The were all afraid. This was the letter:

One of you made an unforgivable sin!
That person must apologize to me immediately or else your family’s apple of the eye will die.
Hurry up! The time is ticking.

There was a bloodstain at the lower left corner of the letter. Now...what to do?

(Question: Should I continue it until it reaches the deduction part?(Thank you!))
last edited over a year ago
abdidahir commented…
go head bro..... i cant think of the answer over a year ago
Gotcha!

The Pre-Plan (Plan Before Finding the Evidences):
Go to Sakuba's house to investigate Sakuba's room.

The Evidences Found:
1. A pen with wet blood on the tip to the half of the body, has a paper wrapped on the pen's body saying, '...kuba' because the blood covered the rest of the paper
2. Sakuba's blood sample in a test tube

The Post-Plan No. 1 (Plan After Finding The Evidences):
Took a few drops of blood on the pen and check if the blood found on the pen and Sakuba's blood are the same

The Results (if necessary):
The blood on the pen and Sakuba's blood are the same

The Post-Plan No. 2 (Plan After Seeing The Results):
Go to NIshi's school the next day (which is Kisagoro Junior High According to Sakuba)

The Resolution (Revealing The Criminal):
Heiji and Conan approached someone who was waiting at the doorway of Nishi's classroom. As Heiji poked the person's shoulder, that person turned around and was revealed to be SAKUBA HAGURU himself.

The Resolution (The Deduction):
Heiji and Conan stated that there are two strange words in the letter: sin and (the one that ticked them) family's apple of the eye. Conan explained that most commonly, a family's apple of the eye is the youngest member of the family. He even stated that Sakuba's family has four members: his father, his mother, himself and the youngest member, his younger sister.
Conan explained Sakuba's plan. He said that that very morning, Sakuba wrote the letter before going to school yesterday. He went outside with the letter and then after a seconds, went back inside his house and showed it to his parents and to his younger sister. Conan even predicted that the bloodstain at the letter wasn't there at first. Heiji then, showed the letter and pointed the bloodstain at the letter.
Heiji added that during the time when Sakuba showed the letter, his parents probably comforted his sister when the sister cried. His parents might also said not to worry.
Conan also explained that during that time, Sakuba is really angry and pretended that he forgot something in his room. Conan stated that when Sakuba was in his room, Sakuba read the letter once more and kept eyeing the word, family's apple of an eye. Then, Conan said that Sakuba did something 'that a human rarely does': stabbing himself .
Sakuba was shocked and said that he wasn't the one who wrote the letter and maybe someone forged his hand writing AND he even said that why would he even stab himself.
Heiji showed the pen with bloodstains and explain that that was found in Sakuba room. Heiji even stated that it would be impossible that that would be borrowed because of the word, '...kuba' that actually means, 'Sakuba' meaning that Sakuba is the owner of the bloodstained pen. And, Heiji showed the two test tubes, both of them with blood inside. Heiji explained the the right tube is the blood found on the pen and the other is Sakuba's blood sample. Heiji stated that they went to the hospital to check if the two bloods are the same. And the results, they were`the same.
Conan even stated that if the injury founded on Sakuba's hand matches the pen's tip, 'it'll be over for Sakuba'.

The Culprit's Motive:
Jealousy towards his sister
last edited over a year ago
abdidahir commented…
Wow ur a genius over a year ago
Saijou_Himitsu commented…
Shut up! I'm not a genius. But you know, I actually use prediction, stating the obvious and the 'what ifs'. Ya need those three things to make sure you can make a good case! over a year ago
Yeah, yeah. I know. It's just that I really can't believe it that that threatening letter case is somewhat good. over a year ago
over a year ago Thern said…
this sounds like a lot of fun, too bad i'm bad at making cases. maybe i can give it a try sometime soon when i don't have homework that needs to get done.
abdidahir commented…
i know its hard to think of one without it being similar to one in Detective conan over a year ago
Yeah, ye're right. But, uh...To tell you the truth, I've already made three cases. My entry is also part of that. The other two are murder cases. over a year ago
People! People! Attention! Do you want to join the forum, right? But, your problem is that you can't make a case, right? If that's so, check this guide I made here: link
over a year ago Shin111 said…
smile
Umm...Thanks for the guide but I'm too young to make one.I'm actually 11 years old only.
 Umm...Thanks for the guide but I'm too young to make one.I'm actually 11 years old only.