debate how do illegal immigrants live from tax payers dollars in the US I dont get it??

adavila posted on Sep 09, 2008 at 02:02AM
I mean they dont have the right to anything, like immigrant (illegal) don´t have the right to gov scholarships, healthcare, welfare, or anything like that.

The ones that recieve a checks as payments (they´re not payed under the table)have to give the tax in their checks like everyone alse

debate 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago harold said…
The argument (I believe) goes something like this:
the presence of illegal immigrants is a burden on the infrastructure that would support real citizens otherwise. Police and other law enforcement, fire and other safety organizations, and various medical personnel all have to deal with everyone in the country, regardless of citizenship.
over a year ago ahchoo45 said…
2 sides: 1) Some americans are just so lazy that they won't work at fast food restaurants, housekeeping, etc... Then the mexicans come over and do these jobs that we won't do. (I have a full time job). 2) The one's with criminal backgrounds and get here illegally need to go home and follow the rules! if they don't follow the rules when coming over, the chances of them following the rules when they get here are slim and none.
over a year ago adavila said…
Im sorry but that has nothing to do with the topic is like talking about the chocolate milkyway and you start talking about sneakers