Damon & Elena damon & elena fãs fórum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8151-8200 of 14056

over a year ago katie15 said…
big smile
Sara, what other couples besides DE do you like?
over a year ago epicdelena4ever said…
rofl...i think i like dan/blair... everyone keeps talking about them now and i'm like ??? ok! why not!!! haha
I like Dair as well Klea, but they aren't going to happen because most people like Chair.
over a year ago DeanandDamon said…
thats true katie but we know they get together in the future cause this is a fictional show while joe and demi are a real life couple that broke up. ahh why am i even discussing one of the jonas brothers. they all scare me!
well people like stelena too....but that is not gonna stop delena from happening ...and i know i'm starting not to like chair... if delena end up like chair i will be so mad.
over a year ago Isabellaaa said…
i kinda like all HP ships lol..

and hi to everyone.. sorry i was slow lol.

haha sara.. no way you hate DS more then me though lol
last edited over a year ago
I never been a fantic of chair.. but i think it's mostly couse im not a big blair fan lol..
but they're okay (at least season 1 and 2).
But i also like chuck/jenny, vanessa/chuck.. and i really don't care about dair since like i said im not a big fan of blair and dan.. well i hate him lol
hmm what other couple do i like? well let me think...i like veronica and logan! i like carter and abby (from ER). i like jim and pam (the office). i like michael and sara (from prison break)....um im trying to think of others. the truth is im not such a crazy shipper. most of all i love damon and elena!!!!
big smile
The couples I hate the most are Stelena and Bamon.XD
over a year ago cintia_cs said…
I like Jasper/Alice because of the books.. but in the movies, they're just there.. :/

I don't like Dair, not just because I ship CB but also because I don't like Dan.
I don't hate stelena (don't kill me now lol) but bamon is yuck and i hate them. Then derena and puckelberry are on my hatelist aswell.. then nate/jenny but only in season 3 couse i kinda liked them in season 2 (not more then NS though) but the GG writers ruined Jenny like everything else
big smile
Sara, I'm glad you love Delena ;) lol. Delena are my favourite couple as well.XD
i like veronica and logan!
--
I love them!! And they have the best shipper name ever :)
I don't like Dair, not just because I ship CB but also because I don't like Dan.

LY now lol<3. he's so annoying :)

I liked alice/jasper inthe books too :) and i love EB and jacob/nessie so i can't wait for breaking dawn!
well you know dan and blair will happen even if its just one drunken night. its a rule on the show that e/o must be w/ one another at one time on the show.
the couples i hate the most is bamon and rogan and draco/ginny and chuck/jenny, romione, bella/edward and jacob/bella

love
DE
rory/jess
spuffy
ricky/amy
cole/pheobe
Yeah I like Nate/Jenny, but not season 3.:/ GG isn't very good IMO anymore..
My favourite couples at the moment are;

Damon & Elena
Jack & Kate
Brooke & Lucas
Phoebe & Cole
Spike & Buffy
Eric & Sookie

But I do love a lot of couples..
yes i love the ship name "LoVe"!!!
^true...it was really good season 1 and 2 now it's just ridiculious
yeah i hope so becouse i really really want chuck/serena :) they're my second favourite GG couple (after serenate). I think you can tell which my 3 fave GG caracters are lol.

Nope i don't even watch GG anymore lol. i stopped after 3x17 so now i only watch NS (if there are any CS) scenes..

i love rory/jess <33 i miss them! ricky/amy are amazing too :)
im bangel but im okay with spuffy aswell
oh right i also loved rory and jess!! hated rory but still loved her with jess.
LY now lol<3. he's so annoying :)
--
lol.. he is, I don't get how so many people like him..
But I do like Blair and Nenny.. *hides* :P

its a rule on the show that e/o must be w/ one another at one time on the show.
--
haha.. true, I hate how writers love to do that..
over a year ago nikkikitten said…
Hey everyone! How is you all? Well ... i like obviously Delena .... LoVe (Veronica & Logan) ... & Spuffy!
i seriously hate couples more than i like couples. whats wrong w/ me lol!
i seriously hate couples more than i like couples. whats wrong w/ me lol!
My favourites are:

Bangel
Serenate
Delena
Quick
Sookric
Brucas
Cherena

and so on.. (love pheobe/cole aswell katie <3)
I quit watching GG ages ago. I hope TVD doesn't turn out like that show, although I'm pretty confident it is only going to get better..
rory and jess are my 2nd fav couple ever! DE will always be first!
I don't watch Gossip Girl ... lol!
oh my gosh katie u saying you love phoebe and cole reminds me of charmed which reminds me of........DREW FULLER! im so sorry but im so in love right now lol!
My fave couples:
Chuck & Blair
Evan & Rebecca
Jordan & Perry
Logan & Veronica
Mulder & Scully
Damon & Elena
Kyle & Isabel
Michael & Maria
Jesse & Rachel
Dean & Bela

These are just the main ones.. lol
I love a lot of couples :)
worried
Phoebe and Cole used to be my OTP! I was gutted they weren't end game :( Most of my favourite couples never are.:(
Haha no need to hide :) im friends with lots of nenny fans lol..
besides i hate derena much (so much) more..

yeah TVD has gotten better by the episodes so i doubt it.. and i think there's a lot more you can do with a vampire show then a show like GG.. so it doesn't have to be repeats all the time
I liked Pheobe & Cole too! Lol! :)I know! How could they not be end game ... lol!
dean and bella as in dean winchester?!!!!!!! i liked him better with jo! too bad she died!
laugh
Drew Fuller isn't even that good looking! lol.
Well ... i g2g ... bye! :(
gg was never top quality but there used to be a guilty pleasure in watching it. now all u feel is guilty for wasting your time.
No same here.. i think the only couple i've been really in love with that are endgame are meredith/derek couse in the first 3 seasons i adored them (aldough they're not sure to be endgame yet but im 99% sure they will be..) everyone else i've loved never was.. though bangel might have been if sarah had come back for the angel finale! stupid..
laugh
I loved Dean and Jo as well! Oh and I love Ceffy from Skins as well lol. More couples I loved that weren't end game.:(

There is a fanfic on fanfiction that is about Bella from Twilight and Dean from SPN rofl
katie...HE IS GORGEOUS! dont know why you cant admit it rofl! sigh ive been dreaming of him non stop.

bye nikki!
worried
Jack and Kate from Lost is my 2nd favourite couple and they were end game.<333 Other then that, all the rest weren't.:( Or haven't..yet.
dean and bella EWWWWW ......sorry rofl!!
i've heard of dean and elena... now that would be funny to see
and I <3 drew fuller!!!
laugh
Dean and Elena wouldn't be that bad, but Dean and Bella.. is just laughable! rofl
oh man bella meredith and dr. ugly are one of those couples i hate. but i do like buffy and angel. i cant really choose b/t spuffy and bangel cause i dont really remember the show. im going to re-watch in the summer.
HECK NO!!! no one pairs my dean w/ that little embarrassment to all women around the world!
big smile
Spuffy pwns Bangel everyday ;)
i never fallowed (just watched now and then) lost but im pretty sure i would have been a skate fan if i did fallow it *hides*

i loved ceffy and freffy lol. it's the only time i doubble shipped heh
^ ROFl>>>>dean needs to stay single!