Damon & Elena damon & elena fãs fórum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5301-5350 of 14056

over a year ago epicdelena4ever said…
ohhhh ROFL! waves...that's him!!!?? damn...

and resha ROFL!!! that would be hilarious...but that would have to have been before he truned her and vamps can;t have babies...idk how that would be possible tho..cause that would have been A LONG time ago!
over a year ago katie15 said…
Lau, Selene did the names and Lai just put it in.
wink
Actually Wave, I wouldn't be TOO confident about that. Anything can happen in football the England vs USA match was proof because everyone was cocky about that ;)
over a year ago WavelovesLogan said…
Resha the movie was amazing! The action scnes were incredible and the guys were of course hot! especially logan! *squeals again*
UM>>>we all know that italy will win.....AGIAN!! rofl...right lauri!!! rofl! and kaite..true..true..anything CAN HAPPEN!
laugh
Oh and I'm hoping for the next world cup in England's group will be them, South and North Korea and Japan lol. And I want Brazil, Portugal, Italy and Germany all in one group to elimate two good teams.
last edited over a year ago
Katie, What are you talking about, am I that confident? If i am I'm sorry, I just get crazy whenever the world cup is mention!
over a year ago xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
Yeah but Klea... Katherine would've given the baby up. What if Vampire guys can have babies with mortal girlz? That means Damon and Elena can have a baby...a boy with all of Damons features!!!

Yeah I like the writing buh its hard to understand at first.
south korea and north korea vs. england!! LMAOO...that is just funny i bet that england copuld beat them all together tho! lol
Klea- *cough* *cough* Italy yay right! think again! *cough*
resha haha! baby wth damons features!...kaite..remember elena;s baby with stefan looking like damon!!!!! rofl!!!
laugh
Exactly Klea! And if England loose against them well...the world will come to an end lol.

You should have seen how badly South Korea played against Argentina. It was 4-1 and one of the goals for Argentina was a home goal lol! You could just tell by watching that South Korea didn't have a clue what they were doing.
Yeah buh Englands been off its game.
laugh
Aww I should write a fanfic about that Klea!! Rofl
If England wins I think my jaw will drop off! lol.
we'll see waves...we'll see...

and lmaoo...i saw that game argentina vs sk...what losers i;m sorry but they suck at soccer (sk nk and japan)....they need to stick to ping pong!!! ROFL!!!!
Katie, who's that on your icon?
Klea- Yes, we shall see!
big smile
Klea rofl!!! The commentaters mentioned that they had practised more on some meditiation thing lol

Wave, it's Tyler and Bonnie XD
Most of us here are Tonnie Shippers.
You mean there is a ship of them now, who made that up? I'm just curious/
Tonnie?.... inteseting... very orignal... where can I join at?
big smile
Some of us when we were at the CW boards. The idea has become quite popular now. There are 61 fans in their spot now and there is threads for them in other forums XD
Resha... are really that bad? lol.
big smile
Here's the link: link

over a year ago laurik2007 said…
Klea let's hope so *fingers crossed* *dodges rocks*
No its not that bad...its just that everyone talks about football these days.
Katie, I think I might actually join just like with DE, I'm not a fan of them yet, but since you guys had been very welcoming to me, I'm going to do it.
Resha, because football rules!
tyler and bonnie might happen in season 2 yay!
YAY WAVES!!! WELCOME ABOARD TO THE SS DELENA!!! WE HOPE YOU HAVE A PLEASANT STAY!!!
kiss
I hope they do Klea XD

Anyway, I have to go now, byee guys! XD
Maybe... it could be like a fling for awhile then that's when bamon can develop!
Thanks Resha and bye Katie it was nice chatting with you, bye!
Yeah...They're gonna have a lot in common and I think they can really connect coz of the freaky stuff that they're going through.
bye kaite...and waves lol..i don't think so ...
although its strange....we are a bunch of girls and we are fanatic about the world cup and i know boys that don't give a damn:)) it's a little weird...
Ok, I just did it now, I'm offically a fan. Now what? The other bamon fans are going to kill me!!!
Bye Kate, kinda late isn't it. I should go I got school tommorrow.
Yeah right!!!Im staying on for longer.
Klea- I think very so... just wait and see. Bamon is going to happen... it's just a matter of when, that's all.
hah resha and lauri..yeahh who cares...guys like girls who are into sports anyway! lol
They're not going to kill you, if they do we'll kill them! Seriously you have us as a family now, we'll protect!
Us girls rule!!!
bye Katie:) i have to go to....tomorrow i have a meeting with my fellow uni classmates to discuss an exam and i don't know squat...maybe ill invent something lol

bye Girls

and Wave nice meeting you....hope ill hear from you soon
we'll see waves lol! and so will delena in a matter of time!;)
but still u are like the nincest bamon fan i've ever met lol!..u can have a convo without starting a war rofl!
thanks, Resha you guys are my new family and I LOVE YOU ALL!!! HUGS AND KISSESXD!-WAVE!
Thanks Klea, I am touched dearly. The bamon fans at the spot are some liars cause you guys are a very nice group of people. And, by laurik2007 and yes I will be on here tomorrow!
Waves...if you've read shadow souls, it'll be wierd for Bamon to happen. I mean the whole books focuses on Damons and Elenas love flourishing and Bonnie and Damon had no romantic (or even friendly) parts in the book. So it'll be wierd to go from this to Damon falling in love with Bonnie.
yes wave we can be very mean when we want to .... i believe trolls is our official title....btw couldn't they come up with a better nickname lol:))
last edited over a year ago
So we'll wait and see (or read)...