CSI - Nova York CSI: NY FOTM (Fan of the Month)

nikki8green6 posted on Jun 02, 2010 at 01:13AM
The fans say we should have a Fan of the Month, so.. here's how it will work:

*At the beginning of each month the fans will submit the usernames of fans they think should be FOTM for that month.
*A week before the end of the month I will make a pick. The pick will run for a full week.
*The winner will be given a questionaire to fill out.
*The winner's name will be posted on the forum and the questionaire posted in the Articles section of this spot.
*The winner cannot be in running for FOTM again for 3 months
*You cannot submit your own name or vote for yourself once the pick is posted.

WINNERS:
June 2010 ~ link
July 2010 ~ link
August 2010 ~ link
September 2010 ~ link
October 2010 ~ link
November 2010 ~ link
December 2010 ~ link
January 2011 ~ link
February 2011 ~ link
March 2011 ~ link
April 2011 ~ link
May 2011 ~ link
June 2011 ~ link
July 2011 ~ link
August 2011 ~ N/A
September 2011 ~ link
October 2011 ~ link
November 2011 ~ link
December 2011 ~

FANS for consideration:
Becca {bacca85}
??? {chandlerfan}
Marian {marian26}
last edited on Jan 05, 2012 at 11:46AM

CSI - Nova York 66 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 66

over a year ago nikki8green6 said…
sunny
Okay, you can now begin submitting names to consider for the month of JUNE..
over a year ago andrea_nikolic said…
nikki8green6
sunny
LOL.. thanks Andrea:)

I've also added a few people to the nominees list that I've noticed have been active on this spot lately:)
over a year ago HouseAddict87 said…
I vote for Rebecca (becca85)!
Hey I'm on the list yay!! I also want to suggest Cami (Olivine)!
big smile
Cool.. I'll add her to the list:)
Here are some more people to consider:
Regi- huddysmacked
House34
Colette- Celina79
cicino1
Natalie- CSI_NYfangirl
Breeanne- IsabellaMCullen
Bella- MontanaGirl2892
Jasmin- 020394
CSIAly
Shailene- csinyfan17
Askley- Jeffersonian
livi4
Hester- StellaFreak
geekyxsushi
That's alot of people to consider Marilee.. I'll add them to the list though:)
big smile
Haha sorry I won't add anymore. I'm curious to see who wins! :D
smile
I'm sure everyone is curious to see who wins:)
over a year ago House34 said…
Mmmm ppl I would have named are on the list already :P
Thanks HouseAddict87 !
smile
Yeah.. I think she pretty much nominated everyone:)
big smile
You're welcome H34 and had to make sure everyone was recognized although I'm sure I forgot several but I think 25 is enough.
Just a note Cami now goes by caramelmilk instead of Olivine if you want to change it.
over a year ago becca85 said…
heart
Wow! I had no idea about this forum, nor did I see the pick for June's FotM. Imagine my surprise when, out of the blue, I got two messages from nikki8green6 (Can I call you Nikki?) saying that I had been voted as June's FotM. Thanks everyone! I definitely wish that I felt worthy of the title, but I will do my best to live up to it this month.
LOL! Now that is classic right there, not even knowing you were nominated or had won! Congrats Becca!
big smile
Don't forget guys.. I'll be making the pick to decide FOYM for July on August 1st so if you would like to nominate someone that isn't on the list, let me know before then.. and good luck to everyone:)
July 2010: link
last edited over a year ago
big smile
Voted. Can't wait to see who it is!
September 2010: link
October 2010: link
big smile
Voted!
This is great :P I will write it on my guitar :P I have things written on my guitar :P and now I will write "CSI NY October FOTM 2010" Thank you guys ! I didn't see it coming :D
November 2010 ~ link
December 2010: link
January 2011: link
February 2011: link
over a year ago Elizabeth90luv said…
heart
Hey nikki i think you are respinsible for fotm. I have one suggesion to make. On the next fotm voting, you should include users that are currently fanpoping, uploading vids, icons, creating picks, questions and other stuff you know... I guess other users like me are tired voting the same users again and again, without having entered fanpop for ages...I have noticed that noone from this list you have in the begining is a true active member now. They were active long ago and they are in the list just because they have been fans for quite a long time. Users that are really active those days aren't in the list. I believe that "fan of the month" is someone who has done the best work in this month out of all the csi ny fans. Am I mistaken? I am waiting for your answer and your commends.
heart
I understand completely. I've noticed that for the past few months. When I started this forum I asked members of this spot to nominate fans, that became the nominees list. Since then no one has really commented on it. So from now on starting with next months list, every month I will accept new nominations each month and add the fans from the active list on the spot... I will do this for every following month this forum is still going. So feel free to go ahead and nominate for next months pick and I will just make a new list of fans each month... Thanks for commenting and I hope the new plan works for everyone:)
heart
Oh, thnx for understanding me... But I guess that i will be the onlyone in this forum nominating fans so you could do sth to promote this...

It is a little bit early to suggest fans, so...
over a year ago vaso789 said…
I would suggest smiley25 cause she did namy quiz questions and she was the only one who made an efford.
I would suggest vaso789 because those 10 first days of this month he has been one of the most active fans. She was also the first one who replied after this change in this forum, so we can see that she cares
over a year ago am69fl said…
laugh
Hey i would suggest Elizabeth90luv just because she is the most active fan in this club with smiley25. She is uploading photos, vids, she creates picks and questions and of course she writes on the csi ny wall. Also she was the first who reacted and asked to make some changes in this forum and i believe that she should be rewarded for this!!! What else does a fotm wants?
heart
And amandalouden96 has uploaded many images this month...
Elizabeth90luv is an really active fan especially the last weeks. She should definately be in.
over a year ago becca85 said…
smile
I agree with Elizabeth90luv. The fan of the month should definitely be someone who has contributed in the month in question and nominations should be a big part of the process. I was really surprised to see some of the names that were on the list but the one that comes to mind presently was CSIAly, only because I know she has only been on FanPop about half a dozen days in the past 1.5-2 years.

I was always surprised to see myself up there, especially when someone voted for me. I'm not going to lie--I've kind of gotten burned out on FanPop over the last few months, so my participation has definitely not been up to par.
smile
Thanks guys.. the list has been updated... If you guys think of someone else just post it here. I probably won't make the pick for March FOTM until the first week of April..
I just saw the list of the fans in the fotm list of March and i believe that most of the fans shouldn't be there. I have been fanpoping for 3 or 4 months and i have noticed that users such as:
OmgItsRaid
cicino1
CSIAly
Jeffersonian
Caramelmilk
Celina79
Maddy12
Serienjunkie91
heurogirl07
and
House34
HouseAddict87
Stellafreak

are not active at all! They haven't done anything those months concerning this fan club and i am wondering why they are still in this list!
I was thinking about this too. Good job Eliza.
big smile
Okay Okay... :P
I'm House34 .. probably House12 on the list :P
You guys are right..I should spend more time here..
I will try to do so this month :)
sad
Sorry i mixed up the numbers, i will correct it now ;-)I appreciate that you have done so many things for this fan club, but the last months, you haven't been active enough, that's why i don't think you deserve to be in this list :-(
Oh, i noticed that i was included from nikki8green6 in the list "FANS for consideration". I don't really think that i deserve it cause i haven't spent a lot of time in fanpop lately. But i will do my best this month!!
@Elizabeth90luv: The names you listed above were removed from the list yesterday, there are only 5 names on the list for March so far.

@am69fl: I added you to the list because I've noticed that you added some picks and you've been commenting on allot of things on this spot too.
laugh
thnx!!
over a year ago Smiley25 said…
smile
Thanks for the nomination! :)

I would nominate nikki8green6 too. She does a lot around here too.
smile
Thanks Fran:)
I just wanna ask for my name to be removed from next months ballot because I do not even watch CSI: NY anymore so...
@HouseAddict87: Okay:)
i would also like to sugest marian26 she does a great job!
yes she deserves to be in this list!