CSI - Nova York Blacklist Featuring Grave Digger

Councilman posted on Oct 01, 2009 at 09:23AM
I'm always amazed when I come to the sight of a really good show's forum and find no one chatting about the episodes. Of the three CSI shows this one the one I rate the highest. Especially since Grissom left the Vegas version. There is a lot going on this season with Lindsay & Danny new parents and Danny getting paralyzed, Angell was killed in the finale last season leaving Detective Don Flack a wreck, Stella spends a night with Adam, and even other web sites are asking will Mac and Stella ever do the horizontal hula. Wow I'd say that's a lot.
 I'm always amazed when I come to the sight of a really good show's fórum and find no one chatting abo

CSI - Nova York 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HillaryC said…
Well C-man we meet again, and sorry to say I cannot find fault in your post, dang it all. So much is going on I almost need to take notes to keep up. First there was no way Danny was going to be wheelchair bound for very long. Stella and Adam? Yuck gag me with a Trojan, Horse toy that is. I'm sorry but Mac & Stella will most likely never as the kids say Hook up because it's what the fans would like to see. I'm surprised there C-Man knowing your a conservative I was wondering why you didn't say something judgmental about Stella and Adam as you say doing the horizontal hula. I expected that to be followed by something like, well she's damaged goods or some such thing, so she's not good enough for Mac now. Wow you are getting soft in your old age.
By the way I did see the whole Chuckster Sarah thing on the Chuck forum was a huge joke on you. ROFLMAO too funny