CSI - Nova York Child detective?

Lex_the_nerd posted on May 06, 2009 at 12:38PM
I think it would be cool to have a child detective in a CSI show! You know, the really smart kid who knows everything about everything and sees everything there is to see. Who else would like that?
save

CSI - Nova York 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CSI_NYfangirl said…
I personally don't thing it is a good idea! I mean a child being around dead body's, blood, weapons, dangerous people and dangerous situations, being a CSI is a very unsafe job to begin with but a kid. They might be super smart and all but they still aren't as mature as adults and then again, people won't a kid seriously as they would an adult. Sorry Lex_the_nerd but I don't agree with you, but that is just my opinion.
over a year ago adidasrox117 said…
I agree with CSI_NYfangirl. I don't think that having a kid around all of the bad and scary situations is a good idea.
over a year ago Lex_the_nerd said…
tongue
I think it would be kinda funny though... I mean, how funny would it be to see a kid cuffing a bad guy?
over a year ago becca85 said…
I think it might be cute for one episode if the kid were a witness. He/she could give all the right answers to the questions and maybe point out various things and say something like "Aren't you supposed to do this because that's what they do on CSI:NY and I never miss an episode." I think it might be annoyingly funny, but those ^^ ladies are right. It wouldn't work for multiple episodes.
over a year ago House34 said…
rainy
No..it would ruin it all. This is not a child's game..it's a great CSI team :) No kids needed..
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago GCcutepoison said…
except of course Lindsay and Danny's baby!! =D
But I totally agree with CSI_NYfangirl and adidasrox, if a little kid spends to much time with dead people, guns, murder and stuff it's kinda traumatizing. And if a kid sends someone to jail, he or she would be an easy target for revenge!!
But it would be cool if the Messer girl grew up around the lab, and occasionally helps out in the lab or something.. but that's all for the future!! for now I don't think it's a good idea..
over a year ago Lex_the_nerd said…
hmmm
Thanks... You all are a real bunch of downers...
over a year ago fake_alibi13 said…
angry
are you fucking crazy!! i'd like this idea only if i wuz that child cuz i always wanted to be on the csi ny cast. no! even then it would be an awfull idea!!!!!!!!!!!
last edited over a year ago