CSI - Nova York *NEWB*

kalik posted on Apr 13, 2009 at 08:23PM
Hey guys!

I'm a huge fan of CSI: NY, eventhough I haven't posted here much yet I promise I'll become an active fan haha ♥ Anyways I'm posting this topic here cause I wanna tell you guys a lil more about me... I love reading fanfictions, I do write too myself but I'm too busy to actually finish stuff... Anyways I was wondering if any of you guys know any good CSI:NY fanfics ^^ Can be about any character as long as it's tense and worth reading! Please post 'em here, I'd be very grateful. On another sidenote, I'm a graphic designer aswell, so if you guys want any icons done, or have a request for a character portrait I'd happily take one or two as long as you provide me with a good reference. If you wanna see some of my work check out the Bones spot. I made the banner there, aswell as a few icons for fans there :) I also drew some fanart so check it out! :D Thanks if for reading if you made it this far and feel free to add me, I'll add you back if I haven't already! ♥

~ Kali K.

CSI - Nova York 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago becca85 said…
Welcome to the CSI:NY spot!! I don't know if I've added you yet, but I'll check out your profile and see and also check out some of your work and rate your items.

The only fanfic I read (right now) is Pride and Prejudice, but I am hoping to branch out into some other areas (including CSI:NY), so if you can list some sites I should check out, I would appreciate that. I'll keep an eye out for fanfic sites also.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kalik said…
big smile
Ahhh okay c: I just read a Danny/Lindsay Fanfic at Fanfiction.net, here have the link: link (Warning: it's angsty d:) But really well written in my opinion so worth checkin out c: Oh and I saw you added me and I added you back :)