Creativity 20in20 ícone Theme Suggestions!

fanfly posted on Mar 07, 2012 at 02:19AM
EllaBlack had some great suggestions for possible themes for the icon challenge and I thought to myself "Self, I bet lots of people out there have some good ideas!"

So if you have any ideas for themes or categories, post them here!

No guarantee that they'll get used but I promise I won't jab you with a sharp stick.
...Unless you touch Death's pickle chips XD
 EllaBlack had some great suggestions for possible themes for the ícone challenge and I thought to myse
last edited on Mar 07, 2012 at 02:21AM

Creativity 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago EllaBlack said…
yay! this is such an awesome idea ff!!!! I've already told you my ideas, but I'll go ahead and post them here since now we have a fancy new forum ;).

for a category, places where you've been and as a theme, silhouettes...hell, silhouettes would probably be cool as a category too.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago KarinaCullen said…
big smile
Toys and Dolls, deadly sins (representation), cartoon, countrys... so many!
over a year ago makintosh said…
laugh
Awesome idea

Themes and Categories: seasonal, fashion, text, object, moods (funny, sleepy, dreamy, excited...), action, colours (black, green, lavender...), dress up, dance, scenery, no face, crossover, rotate, nature, alternate, warm and cold, costume (sunglasses, hats...), there are so many
 Awesome idea [i]Themes and Categories:[/i] seasonal, fashion, text, object, moods (funny, sleepy, dr
over a year ago fanfly said…
big smile
Thanks so much for the great suggestions, guys! I'll definitely be choosing some for the next round.
cool
I know it has nothing to do with this but may I suggest moving the winner list to a Wall of Fame or something like that?

I mean the list is neverending and keep on growing each day. So creating a new forum topic called Wall of Fame could be a great idea. That way the link would only show the current round or the previous round winner list at the most
 I know it has nothing to do with this but may I suggest moving the winner list to a mural of Fame or s
smile
^That's a good idea. When I get a chance I'll make a forum for the winners.
cool
^Thank you so much for listening *kudos to you*
 ^Thank you so much for listening *kudos to you*
OMG, please do toys and dolls! I already have like 50 ideas!
big smile
Bridges, sports, 7 wonders of the world... winter, spring, automm, summer...
Major headlines or events/newspapers
Lost would be a cool theme as in the word not the show, touch too
cartoon, feelings, houses, places, monuments, people, children, things we put in the house, elements (fire, water, air, earth), planets, cakes, tv-shows or movies, actor or actress...
smile
Magical creatures (fairies,gnomes,trolls,nessi...)
big smile
It's me again *lol*

What about making a photo editing special?
I mean we could make icons using only the pictures you provided.
So what do you think?
I've seen those kind of challenges all over livejournal
 It's me again *lol* What about making a fotografia editing special? I mean we could make ícones using only
^That's an interesting idea. As long as it's not just editing the photo [I've seen challenges where they just add captions or something to the picture]- I'd expect people to make an icon out of it.
cool
^Exactly.
I'd love to see what different people can do with the same image/s.
laugh
More suggestions: Classic Movies, Classic Disney, Pixar Movies, Classic Actors, Glamour, Girly, Romance...
 mais suggestions: Classic Movies, Classic Disney, pixar Movies, Classic Actors, Glamour, Girly, Roman
close crop, favorites could be a cool category, shadows, cartoon, a cause that you support
over a year ago Bibi69 said…
smile
^I love the suggestion that makintosh made, the thing with the same picture, it would be very interesting :)
smile
Another theme suggestion - Variations [5 icons with different editing but showing the same image]
smile
^I already did that one with the 'Same Image' category in Round 4. I believe people chose to do creative crops though instead of any heavy editing. I'll think about doing it again but probably not any time soon because there's so many other new theme choices. :)
insect(s)
musicals, hats, glass, dancing (would love that as a category), pop art, aging category, fears, nautical theme, fire
Ah sorry, me again, seasons, and tattoos
misunderstood (characters)
just had a cool idea for a category, I think fears would be cool
I've got some more category suggestions
pictures of the city/town/village/etc. where you live, optical illusions, and childhood/nostalgia like shows and toys and fads from when you were a kid growing up.
cloudy
I miss the special rounds - summertime, Fanpop's birthday, Halloween, whatever

I miss the special rounds - summertime, Fanpop's birthday, Halloween, whatever
laugh
More special rounds

Only Disney
Only Movies/TV series
Only Black and White
Back to the sixties, fifties,etc
 mais special rounds Only disney Only Movies/TV series Only Black and White Back to the sixties,
smile
^Honestly, I don't like the idea of special rounds. Kinda the whole reason I created this icontest was so that people could do whatever they wanted. To impose an overall theme is too restrictive and we have other icontests for that. And I don't really have the time to do mini rounds like I did before. Sorry.
Rediscovered, like something that you forgot about and just started liking again.