Comitclan Members Of Comitclan

brightclaw posted on Jun 13, 2010 at 10:25PM
leader-Nightstar {brightclaw} a tortoiseshell black and white she-cat with amber eyes. Sister of none. Daughter of rogues. Mateless
{apprentice-littlepaw,comitpaw}

Deputy:Fernclaw {GamerGirl55} a gleaming ginger she-cat with white paws and unusual emerald coloured eyes. Sister of Bearclaw [dead]. Daughter of Poppyfur and Olivestone [both dead]. Mate of Darkstripe. Mother of Jaypaw, Pebblepaw, Featherpaw, Redkit, Tigerkit and Rockkit

{Apprentice:littlepaw}

Alpha Warrior:

Apprentice:

Temporary Alpha Warrior:

Medicine Cat:whitefeather{whitefeather}a white she-cat with one light purple eye and one icy blue eye.she has one gray stripe on her back from head to tail.

Warriors:

Frozenflight {Vassago} a large tom with ice blue eyes. Brother of Darkstripe and Leaffrost. Son of rogues. Mateless

{apprentice-midpaw}

Leaffrost {Tigerstripe} a white speckled she-cat with emerald eyes. Sister of Darkstripe and Frozenflight. Daughter of rogues. Mateless

{Apprentice:Squirrelpaw}

Lightningfeather{arcaninegal123}~ silver she cat with black stripes and blue eyes.

{apprentice-redpaw,dapplepaw}

Jaywing ~ a tortoiseshell tom with white paws and blue eyes. Brother of Pebblepaw and Featherpaw. Son of Fernclaw and Darkstripe

{Apprentice:tigerpaw}

Pebblefur ~ a brown tom with blue eyes. Brother of Jaypaw and Featherpaw. Son of Fernclaw and Darkstripe

{Apprentice:rockpaw}

Featherheart ~ a ginger tabby she-cat with green eyes. Sister of Jaypaw and Pebblepaw. Daughter of Fernclaw and Darkstripe

{Apprentice:yellowpaw}

Apprentices:

Redpaw{warriorpeeps} ~ a red orange she-cat with green eyes. Sister of Tigerpaw and Rockpaw. Daughter of Fernclaw and Darkstripe

Dapplepaw {orkneymatrix} a light brown she-cat with a dappled pelt and brown eyes. Sister of Yellowpaw, Midpaw, Squirrelpaw, Littlepaw and Pinderpaw. Daughter of Nightlight and rogue. Being cared for by Fernclaw

Midpaw {whitefur} a misty grey she-cat with grey eyes. Sister of Yellowpaw, Dapplepaw, Squirrelpaw, Littlepaw and Pinderpaw. Daughter of Nightlight and rogue. Being cared for by Fernclaw

Littlepaw ~ a white tom with pale blue eyes. Brother of Yellowpaw, Midpaw, Squirrelpaw, Dapplepaw and Pinderpaw. Son of Nightlight and rogue. Being cared for by Fernclaw

Tigerpaw ~ a ginger tabby tom with amber eyes. Brother of Redpaw and Rockpaw. Son of Fernclaw and Darkstripe

Rockpaw ~ a brown she-cat with blue eyes. Sister of Redpaw and Tigerpaw. Daughter of Fernclaw and Darkstripe

Yellowpaw ~ a white yellow she-cat with pale amber eyes. Sister of Midpaw, Dapplepaw, Squirrelpaw, Littlepaw and Pinderpaw. Daughter of Nightlight and rogue. Being cared for by Fernclaw

Squirrelpaw ~ a red tom with amber glaring eyes. Brother of Yellowpaw, Midpaw, Dapplepaw, Littlepaw and Pinderpaw. Son of Nightlight and rogue. Being cared for by Fernclaw

Littlepaw ~ a white she-cat with pale blue eyes. sister of Yellowpaw, Midpaw, Squirrelpaw, Dapplepaw and Pinderpaw. daughter of Nightlight and rogue. Being cared for by Fernclaw

Pinderkit ~ a pale blue she-cat with pale blue grey eyes. Sister of Yellowpaw, Midpaw, Squirrelpaw, Dapplepaw and Littlepaw. Daughter of Nightlight and rogues. Being cared for by Fernclaw

comitpaw{johnwayne}-jetblack tom with blue eyes and golden stripe running down on his back.his parents gave him to the clan

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:none
last edited on Feb 24, 2011 at 05:34PM

Comitclan 23 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago orkneymatrix said…
Mother warriorpeeps wants to join as Redkit!

-Dapplekit
over a year ago brightclaw said…
ok sure

nightstar
last edited over a year ago
When do we getta be apprentices?? *bounces up and down with Yellowkit and Pinderkit*

-Dapplekit
heart
soon ok dapplekit

nightstar
over a year ago arcaninegal123 said…
Could I join? Lightningfeather~ silver she cat with black stripes and blue eyes.
sure
over a year ago warriorpeeps said…
big smile
i want to be an apprentice! * runs into littlekit and play fights* we will get to attack bears!!! (lolz) im going to be the best warrior the forest has ever seen! * me and littlekit stop playing when we see a butterfly* GET IT!!!!! * turns on jet pack and flys into the sky to get the butterfly*
Awesome, Redkit! *turns on jet pack* Wtf is this phenomenon?
redkit you are going to be apprentice alone with my three kits ok

nightstar
lets the comitclan joinme under the bright moon its time to make apprentices and warriors featherpaw,jaypaw and pebblepaw do you uphold the warrior code"i do" featherpaw you will be known as featherheart,jaypaw you wil be known as jaywing and pebblepaw you will be known as pebblefur.redkit you will be known as redpaw your mentor is lighteningfeather,dapplekit you will be known as dapplepaw your mentor is lighteningfeather,midkit you will be known as midpaw your mentor will be...until i find a mentor for you i shall be your mentor and littlekit you be known as littlepaw your mentor shall be me
midpaw your mentor will be frozenflight

nightstar
come on redpaw lets go and get lightningfeather to take us hunting! ~DapplePAW
over a year ago StichxAngel4eva said…
alrite pplz. can we go on patrol
C'mon, Dapplepaw! *pads to camp entrance* U 2, Redpaw!
awsome! hahahahaha! im an apprentice! eeeeeee!

Yeah, Redpaw! Let's go with Lightningfeather. ~Dapplepaw
laugh
ok! *i run with Dapplepaw to Lightningfeather* man you got a long name!
over a year ago StichxAngel4eva said…
darkstripe died (sry but i cant come on vry often )
last edited over a year ago
it's okay
snice darkstripe died comitpaw your mentor will be me-nightstar
over a year ago jbinthehouse said…
May I be dawnpaw a light brown tabby shecat with blue eyes

Darkpaw- a black Tom with a White tail and paws with dark blue eyes
over a year ago smartone123 said…
(razzlepaw-a long haired red/brown she cat with pine green eyes)
over a year ago smartone123 said…
error