Comitclan Allegiances

orkneymatrix posted on Mar 27, 2010 at 06:43PM
Leader: Risingstar {orkneymatrix} a grey tabby she-cat with a white chest and paws and gleaming amber eyes. Sister of Patchfern [dead] and Spinwind [other clan]. Mate of Gleamingstone [dead]. Mother of Grassturf and Skypelt [both dead]

Deputy: Nightlight {brightclaw} a tortoiseshell black and white she-cat with amber eyes. Sister of none. Daughter of rogues. Mateless

Alpha Warrior: (in nursery) Fernclaw {GamerGirl55} a gleaming ginger she-cat with white paws and unusual emerald coloured eyes. Sister of Bearclaw [dead]. Daughter of Poppyfur and Olivestone [both dead]. Mate of Darkstripe. Mother of Jaypaw, Pebblepaw, Featherpaw, Redkit, Tigerkit and Rockkit
...Apprentice: Featherpaw

Temporary Alpha Warrior: Darkstripe {StichxAngel4eva/Spottedshadow03/Darkstrip­e}

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Darkstripe {StichxAngel4eva/Darkstripe} a sleek black and grey tabby tom with gleaming amber eyes. Brother of Frozenflight and Leaffrost. Son of rogues. Mate of Fernclaw. Father of Jaypaw, Pebblepaw, Featherpaw, Redkit, Tigerkit and Rockkit
...Apprentice: Jaypaw

Frozenflight {Vassago} a large tom with ice blue eyes. Brother of Darkstripe and Leaffrost. Son of rogues. Mateless

Leaffrost {Tigerstripe} a white speckled she-cat with emerald eyes. Sister of Darkstripe and Frozenflight. Daughter of rogues. Mateless
...Apprentice: Pebblepaw

Apprentices:

Jaypaw ~ a tortoiseshell tom with white paws and blue eyes. Brother of Pebblepaw and Featherpaw. Son of Fernclaw and Darkstripe

Pebblepaw ~ a brown tom with blue eyes. Brother of Jaypaw and Featherpaw. Son of Fernclaw and Darkstripe

Featherpaw ~ a ginger tabby she-cat with green eyes. Sister of Jaypaw and Pebblepaw. Daughter of Fernclaw and Darkstripe

Queens:
Fernclaw {GamerGirl55} - Kits: Redkit, Tigerkit and Rockkit

Elders:

Kits:

Redkit {warriorpeeps} a red orange she-cat with green eyes. Sister of Tigerkit and Rockkit. Daughter of Fernclaw and Darkstripe

Tigerkit ~ a ginger tabby tom with amber eyes. Brother of Redkit and Rockkit. Son of Fernclaw and Darkstripe

Rockkit ~ a brown she-cat with blue eyes. Sister of Redkit and Tigerkit. Daughter of Fernclaw and Darkstripe

Yellowkit ~ a white yellow she-cat with pale amber eyes. Sister of Midkit, Dapplekit, Squirrelkit, Littlekit and Pinderkit. Daughter of Nightlight and rogue. Being cared for by Fernclaw

Midkit {whitefur} a misty grey she-cat with grey eyes. Sister of Yellowkit, Dapplekit, Squirrelkit, Littlekit and Pinderkit. Daughter of Nightlight and rogue. Being cared for by Fernclaw

Dapplekit {orkneymatrix} a light brown she-cat with a dappled pelt and brown eyes. Sister of Yellowkit, Midkit, Squirrelkit, Littlekit and Pinderkit. Daughter of Nightlight and rogue. Being cared for by Fernclaw

Squirrelkit ~ a red tom with amber glaring eyes. Brother of Yellowkit, Midkit, Dapplekit, Littlekit and Pinderkit. Son of Nightlight and rogue. Being cared for by Fernclaw

Littlekit ~ a white tom with pale blue eyes. Brother of Yellowkit, Midkit, Squirrelkit, Dapplekit and Pinderkit. Son of Nightlight and rogue. Being cared for by Fernclaw

Pinderkit ~ a pale blue she-cat with pale blue grey eyes. Sister of Yellowkit, Midkit, Squirrelkit, Dapplekit and Littlekit. Daughter of Nightlight and rogues. Being cared for by Fernclaw

last edited on Jun 18, 2010 at 05:48PM

Comitclan 33 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago orkneymatrix said…
I have not put anyone under 'Warriors' or anything because the contest has not finished yet.
over a year ago GamerGirl55 said…
oh i see
over a year ago StichxAngel4eva said…
big smile
can i be deputy?? or med cat? I'm Darkstripe-sleek black and gray tabby tom
You're added... check the other forum Contest#1
laugh
YAYZ!
big smile
i did!
over a year ago Darkstripe said…
smile
could u pit StichxAngel4eva/Darkstripe? or maybe just Darkstripe? cuz its StichxAngel4eva here. i wanted to spread some of my clans onto my other accounts.
Of course, no problem.
big smile
XD thnx!
mischievous
Can you guys try to get more members please?
smile
ooo, i hate doin tht. but y cant u do it? uve got more fans then me.
I'm trying to get more... but can you guys help?? And only about ten of those read Warriors books! But help!!
over a year ago Tigerstripe said…
worried
well.........if your asking us to send messages to cats from other clans and get the leaders pissed off at us then the answer is NO!!!!!!!
hmmm
and why havnt i been added yet?
over a year ago brightclaw said…
sure why not

nightlight
over a year ago teamsalvatore98 said…
surprise
meowwwwwwwwww!that hurt.whimper.
Who are you?
~Risingstar~
over a year ago Vassago said…
I be Frozenflight? store dreng med isblå øjne I sorry, know not what I say. :s
last edited over a year ago
Yes sure! Welcome to Comitclan!
~Risingstar~
over a year ago Vassago said…
I look up ordbog and get large boy with ice blue eyes?
crying
why aint i added? I thought orkneymatrix asked me to join? Im confused!

~Leaffrost-white speckled she-cat with emerald eyes
smile
I'll be happy to get more cats for this clan Risingstar!
Thank you Fernclaw! I appreciate it... I'm really busy now a days.
Oh, and by the way, from now on, the contest has started!
~Risingstar~
Hello?? Where is everyone?
Helloooooooooooooo??
hi. :3
hey
ridin solo is an awesome song ;)
cool
.XD.
Jaypaw ran into camp. "Risingstar is DEAD!"
Does that mean you'll be going to Highstones, mother?

Dapplekit
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago warriorpeeps said…
big smile
can i be redkit?