Clois Future frases and Conversations

small_h2o posted on Apr 20, 2009 at 02:48PM
What are some quotes or conversations you would like to hear?

Clois 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tlvirgo93 said…
big smile
lois talkin to chloe about how she is torn between clark and the blur haha chloe would be like laughing to herself haha that would be a good scene!!!
over a year ago smvgirl1988 said…
instead of them saying the blur clark and lois saying superman and it being real. or that they are destined for each other, and actually saying it to each other.link
also since the general and lucy will be coming later, maybe both talking about the almost wedding. or that they knew it they would be together from the start from the earlier seasons.
over a year ago PotterLucy said…
heart
I agree with tlvirgo93. And I would love Lois to say that she wanted to be the mother of Clarks' child...and watching Clark hearing that and his face *-*
heart
ok i know we have seen clark and lois flying in collateral but i would love to see them fly before the season ends and see the whole justice league again. just seeing everyone come together to celebrate and seeing more of terri hatcher and john schneider that would be amazing.
wink
ok i know it's not over yet but how on dvd their is the evolution of clark and lois and also having a tom and erica commentary would be great.