jovens bruxas ~ True or false game ~

KaterinoulaLove posted on Sep 14, 2009 at 09:59AM
A new Game, Charmed Fans, which I found on the House MD spot!

Here's how it goes!
The first user will make a guess on the next user. The guess must be related to the charmed ones. Then the next user will say if it is true or false. He or she then makes another guess for the next person. We always use the sentence: "the person below me"

For example:

KaterinoulaLove:The person below me loves piper
Natulle: True
The person below me have a poster with the charmed ones in his/her room.

And this is how it carries on.. Natascha I just used your name as an example, I hope you don't mind!

So... I start!

The person below me is being watching Charmed from the first year they came out! ( It's true for Me !! ~ haha ---> unessecary info! ~ )
last edited on Sep 24, 2011 at 11:48AM

jovens bruxas 1154 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1154

over a year ago natulle said…
I know this game and I love it ;D

Oh and of course I don't mind honey ;D ♥

False :/ - (first when it came on my favorit channel didn't know it before)

The person below me loves Phoebe, Piper and Paige more than Phoebe, Piper and Prue (I love both 'charmed teams')

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago KaterinoulaLove said…
well..I can't really choose so I'll say false:/
I love both teams too;)

so.... the person below me likes paige more than prue;)
(I love them both;)))
over a year ago charmedgirl97 said…
false i love prue better

the person below me like piper and leo more than piper and dan
heart
that's totally true!;) <3 Leo and piper are the cutest couple ever;)

hmm now a new one...;)
TPBM wants to have piper's power!!! ( I DO -I DO -- I DOOOOOOO---) LOVE PIPER'S POWER!!!
True! :D

The person below me wants Paige's powers d; (I do! Would love to orb ;D)
kiss
That's true too:) I would love to orb wherever I want whenever I want:)also when I'm bored to move just one word and anything I want would come right on my hand:)IT ROCKS!!!

TPBM wants to kiss cole!! Isn't he hot? :D ( I DOOOOOOOOOO)
True and I agree d;

The person below me thinks Chris is hot ;D
big smile
yeahhhhh! true! it's true!I was in love with chris!! hahahaha;))):D

The person below me thinks season 1 was better than season 2;)
over a year ago CharmedFan4eva_ said…
hmmmmmmm.... false! i LOVE season 1 but i like season 2 better..

the person bellow me's fav tv show is charmed
yep!!! that's so true!!!!:D

I'm obsessed with it;) TOTALLY;)

The person below me cried a lot when prue died:'((that's so true for me)
Yes!!!! The funeal was sooooo sad :/ They cried so much I cried :(

The person below me love the sisters house d;
over a year ago samjhart said…
big smile
True :D esp the attic lol

TPBM would love all the sister's wardrobes
kiss
yeah! hahaha!:) I love them especially phoebe's!:)

TPBM thinks that the episode "From fear to eternity" is so great:)
smile
LOVE LOVE it! Its one of the episodes that I can stand Barbas in without rolling my eyes lol seriously he became wayyyy overused in the later ones and they didn't know what to do with him. Plus, Prue totally rocked this :D

TPBM would have liked the Demon of Anger to have made a reapparance
smile
yeah! agree with you!
yeah..:/ it's kind of true cause I really liked her! she was giving me a feeling of....hmmm..trust,peace,..LOL! I don't know...

TPBM loved the power prue had in "Pardon my past"!!:) ( it was great;)in my opinion!)
True, I agree (;

TPBM loved the scene in "All halliwells eve" where Phoebe's orange peel told her that Cole was the love of her life (I thought it was sweet and I was glad Cole heard it even though he shouldn't even have been there d;)
kiss
true!! that was sooooooooo cute! I was smiling all the time after I saw it:) haha! yeah and I also find it great that cole saw it;)He was suprised and happy I can say aswell;)

TPBM thinks prue's costume was the best in the ep:"All halliwell's Eve" ( I really do! but phoebe was also rocking:)
True (; 1.Prue 2. Phoebe 3. Piper (; Though loved all 3 :D

TPBM loved the episode mortality bites (I just really like it and they really learned a lesson d;)
smile
True, true! It's probably one of my top ten episodes ever - I jus love this episode well acted, written - it scared me when I watched when I was little tho :/ (I thot Phoebe was gonna die)

TPBM would've liked Chris and Wyatt to have met Prue

Ps, loved Prue's costumes in 'PMP' and 'AHE' too. She looked very classy
yeah..that's true...I wish they could met her..that would be so sweet...I also wanted to see prue coming as a spirit and taking human shape...like grams and patty....well..I really wanted and strongly hoped it but I knew it was kind of impossible...:/

TPBM hoped prue was alive and never met paige....( well it's kinda false to me cause the plot according to which a sister died and all the pain the eps dedicated to it were really great...so....I just really wanted prue had come again in some eps of the later seasons....:/)
Well kind of false. I love Paige and I'm glad that she was a part of the show too, but I would have liked Prue to have made apprerances like Grams. I mean why wouldn't they when they do it with the Patty and Grams ? This is totally a cast problem d;

TPBM Love season 8 (I do - very much ;D)
yeah agree;) it's definitely a cast problem;)

well it's not my fav but I love season 8!!! hehe!

TPBM thinks that the creator overdid it with phoebe's boyfriends! I mean they are a loooooooooot!!! (I personally don't think they overdidi it cause it's in phoebe's charming character and personality to meet new people and usually "fall in love" with them...or otherwise get a strong crash on them!! well ..her only true love is cole and everybody knows that...)
TRUE! I almost resented the fact that she had so many. By the end of the series (even tho I'm a phole fan) I was jus glad she was married - so no more dating thank god. It was torture I can tell you esp. since I felt that no guy she was ever with after she had Cole matched up to him. She never really loved that hard again - quite tragic. This may sound wrong - but I found her a tad bit hypocritical. She wanted love yet she wasn't ready to fight for her marriage. Maybe, bcz she still wanted the fairytale- she jus didn't want the hassle I guess :/

TPBM liked Phoebe in season 1 :D
kiss
well she was very young and girly style...she hadn't a job,she was annoying (hahahaha lol) she was andventurous,...well I can say it's TRUE even though I hated her hair;))):/

TPBM loves prue more than piper;)
TRUE! I LOVE Prue she's soooo awesome :) I preferred it when Piper wasn't so angry all the time or bitchy. She was trying to be like Prue but erm I jus didn't like it. It always seemed to me she never was truly happy after Prue died. Anyways, I love Prue. She's the ultimate sister and Charmed One, kick-ass power and attitude. NOBODY messes with her family. No matter what, Prue put her sisters and family first without hesitation. Phoebe and Piper were a little selfish in that department :D So many things I love about her lol

... me too!

anyway TPBM thinks piper was annoying after season 3 (definatly not me)
Defo true! Piper was funny in the later seasons but it became over-the-top bitchiness as her hatred for almost everything magic spilt over. She didn't want to be a Charmed One and it showed - I think even in s8 she was struggling with the concept of having to save innocents, she jus wanted a normal life with her older sister back. Think she was still playing the blame game and the snarkiness could REALLY get annoying. Preferred her sweet side :)

TPBM would have liked to see more of Coop (shirtless of course)
kiss
well it's kinda of false cause I never really loved coop...:/
It's enough what I saw of him and I just think he's ok....:/

TPBM thinks that the ep "Charmed again" was rocking!
(tell me what u think bout it;)
I do! It was so great and emotinal. Liked to see how they both were handeling it, Piper that broke down and Phoebe that were strong for Pipers sake, and the scene where they all were crying in the church was so sad. I've cried to that scene.

TPBM likes Phoebe best with her very short hair (I like her best with long d;)
smile
False! I loved her anyway but with v.short hair :)

TPBM would've liked it if Phoebe had seen/interacted with Cole in 'Seven Year Witch'
kiss
well nop.....:( it's kinda of false cause she wouldn't react in a good way...:/ I would love to see piper telling it to her and see her reaction after what cole did to help piper and leo...:)
PS: I LOVED THIS EPISODE:))))))

TPBM love piper's quotes;)
big smile
True! Omg they are hilarious! I don't which one to pick... :D

TPBM would've liked to hug Paige if they could and high-five Phoebe
false :D i would want to hug pheobe and high five paige lol

TPBM wants to be pheobes best friend
kiss
YEAH!!! SO TRUE!!! i WOULD love IT!
MG SHE WOULB A GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT FRIEND;))))

well TPBM would love phoebe was her older sister;-))
big smile
True :) I would love them all to be my sisters esp. Prue! she's like the perfect older sister

TPBM would've liked to slap Barbas to hell
laugh
well it's kinda of freaky but I don't want to!!!! hahaha! he was one of my fav demons and i don't feel strongly angry bout him!!! haha! I would let the sisters to "slap im to hell" hehe!

now...TPBM WOULD like to kiss zankou!!!
(hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah­aa!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­:)
Hahahaha honey and no d;

TPBM Thinks the scene in the cemetary in "Hell hath no fury" is really emotional and sad (I do! I always get a lump in my throat if you can say that in english. It's just so sad and really emotional the way piper react. Get's me every time)
crying
yeah hon) agree.............I always cry in this scene....it's so strong that feeling and gets u...:)Her cry,her screams all are so emotional....I love this scene....As I love the ehole episode hell hath no fury;)

TPBM says that in the episode "LOng Llive the queen" it was so cruel for poebe to venquish cole....:( oh yeah.....and remember what cole siad:(((( I will always love u.....omg I always cry in this scene:(.......)
crying
True, true! I cry EVERY single time! Damn it! Phoebe's heart was breaking as was mine. I honestly think that haunted her for the rest of her life

TPBM liked Cole and Leo's friendship (I know I LOVED it :D)
crying
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!so true!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it;))))))))!!!!!!!!
omg I will cry;)))):((((omg....:) cole...<3<3<3

TPBM thinks that paige actually never liked cole....:(
True, well from the time she found out about him being Belthazor which was almost one of her first episodes.

TPBM kept loveing Cole even though he was evil (Well I can just tell you I wasn't one of them unfortunetly, but it seems a lot were. I'm sorry but I hated cole when he was evil.I used to love him when he was belthazor but the source changed everything :'( Especially when he tried to "frame" Paige makeing everything thinking she was paranoid and when he made phoebe go with him to the underworld and wanted to kill Piper and Paige. He did bad things sometimes as belthazor too but it wasn't the same thing and I loved him then.)
kiss
well I don't know....:S
I've been always love cole...when he was belthazor he was just great...helping them be friend with leo..having a normal funny life...when he became the source he still continued being great but only in the starting episodes....when phoebe first venquished him in Long live he queen and came back in season 5 he was really crazyyyyy...and I loved him!!! he was so fun...!!! but he was hurting phoebe...I just didn't like him when he was overreacting and being such an evil bastard....:/
but I can never say I hated him! never!

so...TPBM thinks thet piper looks so cute when she's pregnant !:P
I DO)))!
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
wink
True, the second time, 'cause than she was really pregnant.

okay, TPBM thinks that Chris and Bianca are the ultimate couple. I actually don't, Chris and I would be a better match
kiss
hahahahahaha!!!!yeah! and chris and me could make a greater match!!!:)xoxo

they r ok so true;)

TPBM thinks was standind breathless in fron of the screen when the future warlock venquished paige and phoebe and make them ashes....
in the ep :A witch in time;)

well that's so true! I almost cried! I was so breathless and ......"tic tac" my heart was beating soooo damn fast! but I was sure that somehting was gonna been figured out by piper;)
False, I figured they'd be fine in the end

TPBM thinks Christie is a real bitch for trying to kill the Charmed Ones.
yeah..true..she's a bitch because she didn't follow her only realtive..the last person who loved her..her sister....:( but I can't really blame her cause she has raised with demons....so actually that's the way she was thinking...."KILL THE CARMED ONES"
awwwwwwwwww! my lovely girls!!!<3

well....TPBM thinks that piper and paige were totally right when they were saying phoebe that she can't be both underworld's queen and a charmed one;(

True, you can't kill and save innocents both at the same time.

TPBM thinks that Gideon got what he deserved when Leo killed him. I sure as hell do ;(
hell yay! He totally did!

TPBM thinks that Piper wanted to be like prue :P
smile
Definitley! I think that her snarkiness in the later seasons is not just because she was grieving its also because she thought that being bitchy/more sarcastic = a strong woman. Prue was always her role model so she did what Prue did incl. the overprotective part. Sadly though, she never learnt to balance her life out or keep the family aka sisters together, the way Prue had. In Piper's time all they did togther really is vanquish stuff. They hardly talked about 'normal' stuff frequently.

TPBM loved it when Prue vanquished the demon that killed poor Andy(*sob*)
kiss
well u have a point girl!:)

so it's true;)
she got her revenge....she was so confident and with just a move of her hand she said :byes!!!***

the person below me....loved when cole felt what phoebe was feeling in the ep: A witch's tail;)