carrie underwood forgot to do this, sorry. Q&A.list

gin5 posted on Oct 08, 2013 at 04:53PM
you can't answer the Q&A without theseQ&A.
CMA Awards Performers Announced: See What Hosts Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Have To Say About Each [QUIZ] : Articles : Music Times

Music Times has come up with theoretical introductions from the hosts for each act. See if you can match the options below with the following artists: Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert, Little Big Town, Tim McGraw, Keith Urban

A) Brad: "The jury's still out on whether Homewood, AL, this band's hometown, is large or small with its population of 25,167."

B) Carrie: "It's a good thing this girl doesn't react like I do to relationships gone sour. Because there would be a lot of celebrity bachelors with screwed up trucks if she did."

C) Brad: "I saw this guy is going to be releasing his own line of guitars this month. I hope he doesn't think that means he can out-shred me."

D) Carrie: "This guy has been pretty successful as a TV music competition judge. Not as successful as the judges who chose ME to win, however."

E) Brad: "I was going to say something nasty about him, but I saw that flaming bow-and-arrow he had in his last music video."

F) Carrie: "Remember that time I beat this guy's wife for Female Performer of The Year, and she was all like 'Say WHAAAAAAAT?'"

G) Brad: "This guy played Daniel in the film Sweet Vengeance, which debuted at the Sundance Film Festival earlier this year."

H) Carrie: "This young lady has inspired me to start 14 side projects as a method of earning even more awards nominations, as the method seems to work for her and her two nominated acts."

ANSWER KEY: Aldean (G), Bryan (E), Shelton (D), Swift (B), Lambert (H), Little Big Town (A), McGraw (F), Urban (C)

carrie underwood No replies