CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!*FOR ALL RP MEMBERS*

werevamp246 posted on Oct 31, 2011 at 03:17PM
ATTENTION ALL HALF BLOOD HILL PLAYERS!!!!
We need to get to know all the people better so we can get along. Just say some things about yourself and maybe soon we can become a family.We...I'm mean...some VERY important people broke down because of the not knowing people thing, so we need to get to know each other better. Write about a paragraph.
last edited on Oct 31, 2011 at 08:28PM

CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago werevamp246 said…
My name is Veronica and I'm twelve. My favorite color is purple because of one of my friend that is now dead was purple. My favorite football team is either Texas, South Carolina, or Florida. I have a crush on a boy that will never !EVER! even consider the thought of dating me. I love my friends and I'm very....dangerous....if you mess with them. I don't like to cuss and if I do you know that I"m super mad about something. My grandma just got breast cancer and her first chemo section is the same day my dad is supposed to be sent to Iraq on December 3rd. She has to take pills to stop her estagin and has to try to complete the surgery called a manogram. She will not be able to produce estagin for the next five years or she will probualy die. She's in the hospital right now and I"m very depressed. If I get to know ya'll better I will get a little more personal.
over a year ago yarbrough said…
My name is Dylan I"m thirteen. My favorite color is black. My favorite sport is soccer and I used to want to be an archelogist, and now I want to be a football player. I'm athletic and easy to impress. I like Veronica*she already knows*. My favorite subject is passing notes....which I get an A+ in. I love to cuss and have gotta mom called Jenifer and she's a teacher. I have a brother Mack.
over a year ago ace1317 said…
My name is Ace. i'm athletic, and tall. My fav colors are Black, Purple, Red and Blue. i'm a gator-hater. i love to run, draw, write, read, swim, surf, and do anything that deals with water. Fav subject is lunch and art. i'm a writer. U mess with my friends ur dead. Im the oldest of my siblings. i go to school with Vernonica. my fav Olympain god is Poseidon.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
Names Whinny, yes like the sound a horse makes. My favorite color is green. My favorite food is salad with shredded carrots drenched in ranch dressing. I'm a vegetarian, have been for almost five years now. My favorite animal(s) are the wolf (of course.) And cow (hence me being a vegetarian.) My friends nicknamed me CowsMcgee. So if you want you are welcome to call me that. I don't get mad easily. I'm very friendly, and if anyone ever needs to talk or just get something off their chest I'm here to talk to.

I'm an avid roleplayer, and really only come on fanpop to roleplay. Lol. I have made over one hundred characters, but have my favorites which are:

Emerit Finch a twenty year old female who had a hard childhood, but doesn't let that stop her. She's very friendly and lives to meet new people. She currently has her heart set on a guy(elf) that she loves very much, but due to some misunderstandings everything could fall apart. She has leaned on the shoulders of a demon for help through the situation, but the demon has let on that he loves her. Now she is forced to make a decision between the two, after she had started feeling something for the demon.

Sadie Kintly is a female werewolf twenty-two years old and left alone by her once lover to look over a falling apart pack. She is kind hearted and hates to have people see her cry. Her best friend Hanna has stayed by her side through everything, and without Hanna Sadie would have fallen into a pit of depression.

Darren Mykel Kindle is a lycanthrope with is the opposite of a werewolf. He is a twenty year old male. He is Emerit's roommate and best friend. They are more like siblings. They bicker and look out for one other. Darren is a DJ at a club called Orchid Lounge. He is hardheaded and stubborn, but breaks down under the eyes of Emerit. He feels that he may have more than just friendly feelings for her, but is afraid to show them due to her current situation.

Those are my favorite characters and the ones I use the most. If their profiles don't fit in with a roleplay then I make a new character.
over a year ago bepop said…
I'm Bernie,
My favorite color is Orange, and my favorite musicstyle is Dance. I'm very tall. As a hobby I link. Yeah what more to say.... I like to travel, have a 9-5 office job and I like to party.
last edited over a year ago