Bruce Willis Songs

Oks posted on Jun 19, 2009 at 04:11AM
Please,put the BW'songs,conserts,maybe disks with His songs

Bruce Willis 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago House34 said…
I have a loot of his songs and I listen to them :P Love his voice..Uhm..here's what I found on fanpop :

link - swinging on a star
link - Down in hollywood
link - Jackpot
link - Fun time
link - Back in the USA
link - I don’t wanna be in love
link - Secret agent man
link - Respect yourself
link - Under the boardwalk
You can also find them on youtube.
I also have "Turn it up", "Can't leave her alone", "Love makes the world go round", but I can't find them on youtube..to show them to you...
Here's "Comin' right up" :P
I love it :X

link
link
Sounds better here :)
over a year ago Oks said…
smile
Thank you so murch!I have some songs and texts for them-lets go change.I so like Bruce Willis and I wont know about Him more and more especially his songs ,groups who write texts for songs,music.Because most people know BW only like actor in films
Uhm...I don't really get what you wrote there :)) but.. uhm.. :P I'm glad I could help :) I am a Bruce fanatic :P and anything you need..:P let me know
I'm sorry for my english I need more practice.I will take possesionof language for my favorite man Bruce Willice and for understanding with all fans.And what I want say I want collekt songs and their's texts from BW and maybe we will be change between ourselves.I'm a Bruce Willice fanatic too.And i want to know more about His creation.I have information from You tube and link and i want more
smile
I added a vid with his song "Can't Leave her alone" :) for you
worried
Thank you very much!