brucas Guess who the "autumn" belongs too game! - THE GAME HAS STARTED

Janni posted on Jan 31, 2009 at 06:01PM
Ok, so most of you probably know about The middle name game and the match the picture with name game..
This is based on the same idea, but it's a little twist to it. This game is played like this: You take a picture of your garden, somewhere close to you or just take a picture from your window. Then you send it to me or hannah.(via hotmail/gmail) Then I'll publish all the pictures here without saying who it belongs to and you guys have to guess which autumn fits your friend. And make sure that when you take the picture you take a good one, which really describes how it is..(please take it yourself and not find something on google)

Pictures received from:
Mary, Cat, Bella, Monia, Mickei, Molly, Terra, Ally, Sarah, Dawn, Holly & Hannah&Janni (we are not participating)

REMEMBER THAT EVERYONE CAN PLAY THIS GAME! EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVEN'T SENT A PICTURE!

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
The RULES

Basic: You connect pictures to person!

1. First you'll make a list like this with your suggestions: (example)
Picture 1: Monia
Picture 2: Babe
Picture 3: Janni
Picutre 4: Molly
etc...

When you are done making the list you'll either mail Hannah (on fanpop) or me (on fanpop)! After mailing us your suggestion list, you'll come over to this forum and post a comment saying that you have sent your Suggestion list 1 (if it's your first draft) to whom you have sent it to!
Example:
After Mary has mailed her SuggestionList to Hannah, she comes over here and posts a comment saying: "I sent my SuggestionList 1/2/3) to Hannah"
She then has to wait until someone else sends their suggestion list to us, and post their comment on the forum:
When Mary has posted her comment on here, she has to wait
Example:
Mary has posted her comment on this forum, but she won't get an asnwer before someone sends their list.
Ok, after Mary ahs posed her comment, Cat sends her list to me, then she writes that she has sent her list to Janni. NOW will Mary receive her answer!

After Hannah has "graded" Mary's list, she will write on this forum how many rights and wrongs Mary has got, but she will not say which ones are the right ones! She if mary has gotten picture 2 & 4 right, then Hannah will just say that Mary got 2 rights!
and remember that we won't reply back on the mails, but on this forum! so everyone can keep update!

And when someone gets them all right, that's when the game ends! If the game is very sucsessful we might continue going for 2nd and 3rd place too!

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---

The possible owners of the pictures:
Mary, Cat, Bella, Monia, Mickei, Molly, Terra, Ally, Sarah, Dawn, Holly, Hannah & Janni

link = ?
link = ?
link = ?
link = ?
link = ?
link = ?
link = ?
link = ?
link = ?
link = ?
link = ?
link = ?
link = ?

Remember to read thru the rules;D
Here are the links to our fanpop mails:
link
link

and some might wanna check this out:
link

LET THE GAMES BEGIN
Start date: October 29th, 2009
End date:....

Ok, so most of you probably know about The middle name game and the match the picture with name game.
last edited on Oct 29, 2009 at 10:06PM

brucas 231 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 231

over a year ago Cas_Cat_2 said…
big smile
Awww, i LOVED the idea hun! <33

And i love taking photos. ^^
This will be fun. =)
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
yeah^^ same here!

over a year ago BLlover2010 said…
cool
yay this is exciting i'm going to take a picture now
over a year ago brattynemz said…
We don't have winter in the Philippines, lol.
over a year ago oth-brucas4ever said…
lol yeah it summer here now plus where i'm it don't snow or anything. :(
over a year ago Janni said…
But that's ok.. cause now we now how this period of time is in your country, so just take a picture and we can guess based on where you live..:D
It will be fun!:D
Everyone: Have you taken your picture?
over a year ago irene_p said…
just a question... it says we can send photos with the view from our window.... i mean have a picture with the view of my balcony showing the neighbourhood and other houses .. is that ok?
Ofcourse;D
YOu even take a picture from you friends house, or somewhere near.. just the place you usually place where you'hang' out;D
Maybe from your school window, or on your way to school or smt;D
------------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
PEOPLE! NEW AND IMPROVED ONE!
talk to hannah or me for more info!
last edited over a year ago
get you freaking pictures sent or you will be killed with my granny's hammer
over a year ago Cas_Cat_2 said…
laugh
LOL, we suck xD

But i'm in ;D
you better be! ** (janni i think people are afraid for their lives! its working!! shhh)
message me for my email address and youw ill receive it
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
mischievous
i am in but i am older so you can't tell me what to do so their
LMFAO!!!
over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
crying
I don't have a camera =[ Stupid thing fucked up a while ago.
sucks! nooo can you borrow one from someone?
over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
awesome! a new game woot woot.
over a year ago monLOVEbrucas said…
omfg this sounds soooo awsomeee!! im gonna goo take pictures :D
I took come pictures... like alot!!

and can it be really random ?
yup, as long as it describes your autumn... pick one picture, and mail it to me or Hannah (thru hotmail for me!)

I swear to god! if you don't particapate you'll be murdered by US! and we will use hannah's gramma's hammer & my gramma's kitchen supplies (sharp stuff (that cuts meat)!) BE AWARE!
I sent you my picturess!! did u get dem?
i will send them tomorrow busy day today
OMG PEOPLE! wweee nneeddd moreeee!!! lmfao! message me if you want my email!
do you guys wanna DIE!?
over a year ago livelovelaugh said…
il do it!!
xD
YES! wohooo;D

We need more people!
Janni how much do we got atm?!
huh? how much what?
how much chicken do we have, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LOL How many pictures :P
over a year ago brattynemz said…
Dude, we don't have freakin autumn! Our seasons are.. (don't be shocked) summer and the RAINY season. LMFAO!
NEM I DONT CARE WHAT SEASON IT IS, JUST SEND HER UR PICTURES!! its spring for me too, sooo like yeahh JUST SENDz!! to janni or han
just do it nem, i don't want them to kill you, we'll miss you too much.
lol! many of us aren't having "autumn" but that's what makes it even funnier;D

so just sent me!

so far i have received pictures, from you (monia) & mickei!
i will send my picture once the camera we have comes back my brother has it
over a year ago Dean-girlx said…
mischievous
alrightyyy. i'll send it .. but to who? lol if you can message me the e-mail that'd be awesome, if not I shall find you and message you ;P
janni_234@hotmail.com
ALLY I WILL MESSAGE U JANNIS EMAIL TO SEND TO HER X]
janni since most peoples are emailing you do you want me to join in on the game or do you need my help?
heart
aw hann, if it makes you feel better i tried emailing you but it didnt send so i emailed janni instead.
:( its fine i totally wannna help out but its not not really working:(
let me know janni if you still need my help
i just send you my pictures janni
it's up to you ballah! it seems like we need more players anyways=/
but it's if you wanna join the game you could still help me with the rules and stuff;D

yeah, i saw them T^^,
over a year ago Dean-girlx said…
alrighty. I sent a pictuuuuure :P hope it's alright. if not .. I guess I can go take more xP
yeah deffo help with the rules! i mean if you need help organzing the pics and stuff i can totally help but if we need more peoples i can play

also im totally gonna do the rules cause its totally not fair for you to do this all by yourself!!! basically ill message you with what im thinking
oh wait i don't think your messages work
im just gonna post 'em here of what i think
basically
there should be like rounds or smth you can only guess like once per round

then you look at everyones answer each round and tell them how many the have correct and how many they have wrong( but you don't tell them which ones they got wrong)

we don't even have to do rounds i just think its easier if we do... idk we could do like you post who you think which one is and then you wait until someone posts their next guess after you so that the person(meaning you G) can tell them how many they have wrong... i just think its easier and more fair if theres some sort of separation between each vote idk let me know what you think
ohh and tell me if that makes no sense at all to you!
i might as well cheat now cause were almost there!