brucas brucas fã Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fãs of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 43701-43750 of 116057

over a year ago Cas_Cat_2 said…
Well.. I didn't got into an argument with my teachers but if someone got me started i wouldn't recuse one with my Maths teacher!

I just HATE that disgusting man! Like, seriously... :@
last edited over a year ago
An angry eyesexage! Wow.. They must get like all the types of emotions.. lol xD
last edited over a year ago
 An angry eyesexage! Wow.. They must get like all the types of emotions.. lol xD
over a year ago livelovelaugh said…
i love your icon cat he is so effing hot
heart
Awww thanks! ^^

I just love Milo <33
over a year ago livelovelaugh said…
i know i do to *swoons*
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
any 1 around?
over a year ago 1treehillfan said…
Nope the swine flu killed us all.
Sorry.
dont say that! thats horrible:(
???
my best friend has the swine flu and im really scared so its not funny~
Oh.
I'm sorry.
its okay shes getting better
Thats good.
yea... she was like really sick though so it was scary but i think shes gonna be fine she's been in the hospital for a while so their taking care of her
over a year ago RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Hey my fellow Brucas fans. I haven't been around lately, but I still love you all and hope everyone is doing well. BTW Alice and Hannah you both have my favorite men on your icons, what a treat for me!lol
over a year ago RoXanne4Brucas said…
Ok...What the fuck is going on?!
link
I had a little fight with that repeat-spot slut and now a fucking fake account is insulting my art and I have in my inbox a stupid message about how " bitchy" am I.I mean..I know I'm bitchy but you need authorization to call me a whore without a fucking reason..I bet JeLLena has a lot of fake accounts and she's using them to insult fans!! *creepy bitch*..I never insulted her(before this of course)..I just don't have an argument but I bet she is that stupid fake account just like 67% of people who support her..*the other 33% are psycho* except Ana and Zoe of course...*mrrrrrrrrrrr*
 Ok...What the fuck is going on?! http://www.fanpop.com/spots/brucas-fans/picks/results/226257 I had
over a year ago sophialover said…
cool
"News alert: You make friends in years not in weeks JELLENA."
GO YOU GIRL!
over a year ago brattynemz said…
Aww that sucks.
meh
ADVICE: Just ignore her and let it go hun. Seriously...there's no reason for ALL of us losing our time just to get into fights with pathetic people.
And gosh...do Ana and Zoe even know what she keeps telling us?
Can somebody fill me in?
over a year ago TSOYPRA said…
hi girls.........
what's going on?
I have no idea Vicky!
Thank you Mary and Nem.Ughhh..She deleted that pick..*she hates the truth*
For Nem: Jellena ( don't forget with 2 "l") wins a medal in every day because she's cheating and what she's doing is not fair for the other fans who are working really hard and only 60% of their stuff is rated...* I have something with procents today =]*..This was her first mistake.She made a repeat spot but she knew that...and she's still using it even if this is not fair and it's a big insult for Dawn who made a brucas fan-girls spot first.Another mistake..but the big mistake is the fact that she's insulting us with her fucking fake accounts ( duuudeee it's like she has imaginary friends=]).
"And gosh...do Ana and Zoe even know what she keeps telling us?"
I don't know...Ana is really sweet..but you must recoznige the whore!!!I don't really know Ana and Zoe but I think they are good girls<333
I know Zoe and she's active in this spot. She's really nice. Anyway, have you reported the spot yet?
mischievous
Yes..for repeat-spot..*hi hi hi hi hi evill laugh*
lol Nem!
Really NICE?
Why? Is she being a bitch?
over a year ago TSOYPRA said…
kiss
girls i am really sorry bot i have to go to college...
i have a really important lesson...
i will see you later i hope.....
kisses to all of you!!

Wait...which one? *feels lost and confused*
Jellena?
kiss
k Vicky<33 BB lovee!
OMFG.
 OMFG.
sick
OMFG *_*!
Gross.
Shoot me now, Mary.
HEY! <33

Ughrrr at the image! =(

SBF reported the forum, or me. I don't really know how that works.. lol
????O-O
she reported the forum AND all of us. The fanpop admins messaged me about the "m.f*cking w*ore* thingy...LOL!
DON'T DIE B/C OF THESE LOSERS NEM...LMAO.
Huh? SPILL! What happened while I was gone?
Omg, i just read the previous page. Have you sure that was her who send you that messages? O_o
Seriously, can't she be honest and say what she thinks instead of just reporting and send anonym messages to people.
She's just knows to say sorry while she talks to a person, then does this stuff. Like, seriously.. -.-

I've received this and i hadn't even say any of that but okay, lol:

Comments on "Brucas Fan Girls" 2 hours ago
Cas_Cat_2,

I am sending this to multiple people replying in the "Brucas Fan Girls" forum topic.

This warning is in relation to comments that were said less than a day ago. Comments such as "THAT BITCH! She ahs been on fanpop for like some 2 months! and she has 4 fanatic! and look how much she has added here.. hardly enought for a die hard!" and "she is a MOTHERFUCKING WHORE!!" are in no way acceptable. Ganging up on other members it not acceptable either. If you are having a problem with a member please report them and say nothing to them or about them. If you would like to discuss things that aren't appropriate use an instant messenger program instead.

If any of this continues I will have no problem with deleting that forum topic and any others that continue with those sorts of conversations.

fanpop_moderator_h
But I don't want to be reported..=[[[[..LOL
Who the hell cares? Anywere look what I found on the internet *smiling*
 But I don't want to be reported..=[[[[..LOL Who the hell cares? Anywere look what I found on the int
They sent me EXACTLY the same thing Cat.
LOL ROXANNE! O-M-F-G! Who's face is that?
lol I didn't get any msgs. So many fanpoppers getting into trouble lately!
I mean...don't tell me that it's the one i'm thinking it is...ROOOOOOOOOFL!
Is it Amy Winehouse?
laugh
AHAH! AMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! xD
Should we answer the message or talk to her, or something? =(
Hmmm...Amy?? Nooooooo!=]
 Hmmm...Amy?? Nooooooo!=]
Okay here's my view. We have no right to accuse anyone of making fake accounts. We'll only get in trouble. Plus I have no idea if there's a rule about that so I don't know if we can report her about it.
It's not Amy??? But the eyes and the nose!!!