brucas brucas fã Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fãs of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2201-2250 of 116057

over a year ago sophialover said…
lol..Janni..hihi!! How are u hun?
over a year ago brattynemz said…
So I was watching s2 awhile ago. How do you suppose Nathan knew about the condition of Lucas's love life?
over a year ago Janni said…
Congrates hun<3^^
Mary, finally! First page! lol
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
so what did you guys think of that Breyton clip.
Well...i supposse he knows when he's brother is worried about something or even when he's sad about smth...
He probably ASSUMED all this kind of behavior of Lucas was because of a girl and that's why he told him to go find her and confess her his real feelings...
over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
yay for mary! about time you got one.

and about Mel, I know!!! its like pay attention girl, if you wanna argue with me at least check the bloody facts. but sigh, shes still my Mele, a twisted girl, and we are pretty much complete polar opposites but somehow the friendship works.

hey janni!
haha i knoww...first page & 2.2ooth comment..LMAO! I must be dreaming...
thanksss<33!
good, have a dance class to go to soon. BIt nothing much.
I think it was obviouse. cause Luke wasn't happy and he was always arounf Brooke. ANd cause he knew that even though Peyton could be a chance the one for Lucas was and is Brooke!<3
last edited over a year ago
Terra it's giving me hope for Brucas! :D
OMG! The icon got changed. I sent like 4 mailes to the upper people about two hours ago, maybe bugging people is the only way to get what you want:P
about nathan and lucas, i heard that in teh commentary mark says that nathan was talking about peyton. shakes head.

i loved the breyton clip, cant wait til tuesday.
i completely understand you Mickei..<33 Two days ago or smth i was
"fighting" with Georgia (one of my besties..she's a LPer...i've definately mentioned her before..lol) about if the OTH spot is just another LP spot! And i was like.."Ofcource it is...almost EVERYBODY is bullying BL fans when they try to say something positive about BL and negative about LP.." and she was like 'No..we're not doing anything wrong! You just can't accept BL isn't THAT popular anymore..." GRRRRRRRR! YEAH...RIGHTTT! I wanted to KILL her.........
So you guys think Nathan knew Lucas loved Brooke all along? :)

Mickei is that true?!
i haven't watched the Breyton promo but i'll guess i'm gonna watch it today or something...
Is it good?
Nathan is SOOO secretely in love with BL Nem<33! Didn't you notice the kind of look he gave Hales when she told him LP are getting married? He was like..."Oh no..." LOL!
Seriously? He said he ment Peyton? WTF!!:@ They twist everythin, it was damn clear that NAthan meant Brooke in that episode!

I loved that clip too^^ But i feel so sry for Brooke. And i wonder why she acted the way she did:S And Did you notice Brooke's face when Peyton said Lucas was a mess.
watch it! you gotta watch it.
oh yeah it is Brooke gets a little angry with Peyton it is good ol Breyton angst and Brooke isn't taking any more crap you will enjoy Mary.
i cant keep up with all these posts!

i read it somewhere, from abs i think, i cant remember, but they said that on the commentary or something like that mark made a point of saying that nathan was talking about peyton.

but seriously, ur opinions on naley, are they brucaseras or leytoners???
HEre is the link to the Breyton promo:
link
My opinion about Naley is that NAthan is a Brucaser. Haley prefere BL, but she is happy as long as Lucas is happy..:/
watch it mary so we can talk about it :)
oh I don't believe that I have heard a lot of commentary I don't ever remember that. I mean it made more sense that it was Brooke because lucas had more interaction with Brooke than with Peyton at that time.
lol so that's where you got it from? From Abs? Now I am not surprised. At all. lol
Breyton fight...OMFGGGGGGGGG! What an AMAZING scene<33! CAN'T WAIIIIT!!! Did u notice how insecure Brooke looked when P asked her if it was ONLY what had happened to her that made her upset?
OMG!
SHE WAS SOO LYING! I'm sure she's worried about the LP wedding....OMGOMG!
HANDS DOWN...FIRST PAGE AGAIN...LOOOOOOOOL!
I think it was Brooke cause, when Nathan told him that Lucas said something i think that he was going to do something about it. And in the end of that episode or something he went to Brooke, but then Brooke was with FElix..
Well...i dunno Mickei...i really think most of them are rooting for Brucas but some of them really support LP and some other just DON'T care about either BL or Pucas...xD
Gotta go..Love(K)
i totally think haley prefers brucas but will support lucas no matter who he is with, i mean why the hell did she mention brooke randomly at the end of s5, and isnt there i line when she mentions that she always thought lucas would marry peyton or her friend brooke, and then in s4 she says that she thinks brucas are ghood for each other, shes a total brucaser whose just lost a lot of faith, Jamie must inherit it from his parents :)
C'm on now...OFCOURCE it was BROOKE! Don't let stupid Leytoners confuse you guys...
well we know it was brooke in lucas' heart oh just wait i forgot brooke was just a denial, lucas was alwyas in love with peyton sawyer... thats sarcasm of course.

janni are u going, bya
oh I do I hate that they have to take that scene away from us. I think Haley is on team Lucas as long as he is happy she will support him and Nathan is on team Brucas and so is are little Jamie. Did any one else notice the looks on both Nate and Hales face when he told them the news.
lol I was pissed at Haley for kissing Chris twice but yeah all of it went away because apparently, tutor girl is a BLer! lol
I DID!
They didn't look ATT ALL thrilled or even HAPPY about it...hihi!
aww bye Janni<33!
lol no one is thrilled except for.. Peyton. :D

Bye Janni!
at first i was pissed because of the fact naley were smiling so much in 601 when they found out that leyton had gone of together, and even brooke smiles, arghh, but 602 redeemed them, i dont think naley were impressed about the engagement especially nathan, and seriously again i must say i so wanted to kidnap jamie when he asked lucas if hed ever been in love with brooke.
oh me too Jamie knows the truth. I love Jamie but 6.02 just gave me more reasons to love him.
i dont wanna get my hopes up and even though technically we havent actually had any BL this season i am happy with it so far, it has a sense of foreshadowing to it and it makes me look really forward to when they finally come face to face, and after that breyton scene i hope brooke goes to see lucas and they have some of that brilliant hugging they do, i love brucas hugs.
Maybe Haley used to read The BL Story before he goes to bed. :D
haha..xD
I KNOWW!
Jamie is such a sweetheart<33! LOVE HIM TO DEATH and after that PHENOMENAL question i think i love him even more now.

Awww Mickei...<33! BL HUGS! I miss them SO much...
If Brooke goes to see Lucas you know he is going to ask how she is doing and we all know that Brooke can not use the same lie on him that she used on Peyton. Because he will get through no one else can.
'the BL story' lol, good one, thats a nice bed time story, thats my bed time story. it would be so cute if jamie brang his godparents together, i still find it odd that peyton is like the only character who has like no contact with jamie, i mean they shove him in with everyone, i swear he has the most aire time and yet with peyton theres like nada.
I'm glad there's no Pamie at all...lol! I bet i wouldn't stand fake blonde witch hugging & playing with my baby!!
have you guys seen the picks about peyton believe brookes story about teh stairs on the oth sot, arghh! leytoners!
I love every BL kiss and every BL hug. I just couldn't get the Naley wedding kiss and hug off my mind. It just feels so real, even when Peyton stuff is going on.
i have Mickei!! They're so fucking arrogant...how can they STILL find an excuse to "worship" her? They're so annoying....
Mickei love is blind says the LPers. They love Peyton with closed eyes. lol