brucas brucas fã Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fãs of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 116057

over a year ago brucas4ever said…
wait is that a monday or a tuesday?
over a year ago Janni said…
That i didn't know..How is it now?
last edited over a year ago
Well Monday on the CW, but cause i live on norway i hvae to watch on the web, so i've to wait until tuesday
all im gonna say is that Chicago weather is very very unpredictable sometimes we get like all four season in 1 day! idk the winters their not always that bad but last winter lasted forever! right now it feels like fall is starting! and it's still august so it sucks cause it should be warm right now!
aww that sucks! did you finish twilight?
it suck here too, raining, i don' think it will take a long time before we have to drag out our bubblejackets:/
Anything new on the Lila-case?
hahah um im not sure i don't think so... i think she might still be banned...
lmfao "bubblejackets"
no, i havn't actually started yet. I'm still reading Pride & Prejudice. I'm not much of a reader, so i don't spend alot of time reading. But i'll get to it soon. Promise!^^
k.. idc if you don't read it! like it's just an amazing book and i need some one new to talk about it with!
lol, just 40 more:P
Well, i'll try to hurry up and start with it. Have your ead the Harry Potter books?
hahah i can't wait!
nope ive tried to read them but i never can i just get really bored!
have you seen the movie PS I love you?
i think im like the only person in the world!
aww i love ps i love you! it's so cute, it's one of my favorite movies!
Well, i have to try again. they are really good. common?

Honey, you are really stretching the whole 900th comment thing:P You must really want it..lol
hahahah i know i really really do!

btw your icon is amazing im always trying to tell the lp fans that "the list" was on the door and NOT tla!
lol!:P
That movie was so sad, i cryed so muc. I don't i have evr cried that much in a movie:'(
I even bouht the book, but haven't read it yet..
aww i heard there was a book! but i hate reading book after i see the movie! like it ruins it cause that's all you picture!
Thanks<3 SO true and the thing is that i don't even remember the TLA ever been written!
okay this is what ive been talking about for so long! it was made up! i think that annoying little girl molly wrote it herself! cause peyton wasn't really living in her house in season 4 she was either and with lucas at his house (cause she was scared Eww) or and the apt. with brooke it's so stupid, if brucas had one of those scenes i would never use that line cause i would know how stupid it is.. so every time i see one of the lpers saying "tla" i start laughing!
I am totally backing you on the book after movie thing, caus e like i said i'm reading pride & prejudice and i have watched the indian/english ersion of that movie and that totallyruins everything!!
but some BL told me that she remembered hat Peyton had written it, but it is just blank for me. So of you find out more about it,tell me.Cause that really bugs me!
Honey i have to go...
So god luck with the 900th comment!
Love(L)
im about 99.9% sure that peyton did not write that! i really really think that molly did!

ohh and whatever you do, do not watch the twilight trailer before you read the book!
aww byyeee t2yl!
is anyone on??
over a year ago sophialover said…
meee!!
are u still on Hannah?
hey i just got back on!
what's up??
are you still on Mary?
Pff thank god you're still on!
FINEE! I'm trying to deal with my cats but probably i SUCK at it cause they're driving me crazy!
What about youu..?
nm, just listening to my ipod and answering twilight picks!

how many cats do you have?
nice question...lol!
6!! 2 adults and 4 kittens! It's crazyyyy...and the worst thing is that we've got all of them IN the house. hahaha!
aww kittens! wow you have a lot! 6 cats wow!
it's freakinggg crazy but yeah...i'm lucky to have them! They are SOO <33! Have you got any pets Hannah? hihi! I bet that if you do...at least you don't have them IN the house..lol!
hahah i have 2 dogs, um like 2 fish tanks, um and an outdoor cat! ohh but kittens that sound so fun and cute!
2 dogss..OMG! Don't talk to me about dogs! Yesterday my mom found a puppy (it was about only 2 months) and i completely fell in love with it! (I named her "Amy)! We took her to the vet as soon as we could and she said that we could keep her ONLY if we managed to keep the cats out of our house. And i was SO SO confused...i didn't know what to do. You can't even image! But yeah...finally we decided not to keep it. Y'know...a dog is a GREAT responssibility..it's like you're adding one more member to the family and i knew that it was going to be REALLY difficult PLUS that we already had the cats and i was SURE that they would react REALLY badly!! But OMG..Amy was so amazingly cute that for one only moment i thought about sending all my cats away in order to keep it...lol! I knew that i would definately regret it though...
i would rather have cats then dogs.. i really don't like dogs much!
omg only 10 more until my 900!
you wanna get it SO much? haha! Ok...it's all yours this time!!
You're saved thanks to some skate vids i have to add..lol!
hahahha! im finally gonna get it! whats up?
hi i'm back for like a minute, so who will get the 900th comment?
me im sure im gonna get it!~

whats up?
nothing, i'm going to the hospital, cause one we know is there:( SO i have to run but i wont the 900th comment:P lol..
k...byeee t2yl!
bye hun<3 just two more commetns any thing to say?
hahah not really have fun at the hospital..
900!! FINALLY!!!!! HAHAH YES!