brucas brucas fã Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fãs of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6751-6800 of 116057

over a year ago dermer4ever said…
i don't know i haven't seen it yet but at othforums the Brucas fans liked that their was an actual reference to 505. Even tough i do not like that Leyton and a lot of the crap Mark has done i love this show to damn much to give up on it.
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
im confused! did i tell you Terra my interview is on the front page of fanpop!
oh i know i am so happy that it made it their and if you want to know about to nights episode i can tell you.
over a year ago brattynemz said…
Seems like I'm alone. :[
Nem i am on but i don't know if you still are
anyone on?
I am and i have read some spoilers coming up for oth and they seem very interesting
cool cool so what happened last night????
btw loved your interviews of Blfotm and othfotm! so cute<333 um do you think i should start the poll for december so that we get more voters this time?
Yeah that sounds good. Oth was pretty good and i loved the Brucas scene an an actual reference to Brucas past 505 in fact and Brooke pretty much threatened Julian if he mess with her best friends. Millie was awesome but Gigi needs to get her Skank ass out of Tree Hill. Julian got punched for no reason. Naley was cute and they were so close to a sex scene and their was no Jamie this was their shot. Brooke was hilarious with Millie it was classic Brooke but Sam might be the reason Brooke won't be able to get a baby that Adoption lady told her they have a baby for her. I think i my favorite part was the concert so great i am really excited for next weeks episode.
over a year ago Janni said…
Heii^^
Guys I'm adding BL videos from s3, so check them out and please rate?(A)
So any BL in the spoilers?
no i made two picks about them on the oth spot i can tell you if you want to be spoiled.
please tell me, but first negative or positive?
And did you guys notice that we just lost one fan?
hey Janni:]
aww how sad i hate how we lose fans
i kinda want to watch it!
then you should watch it online hun;)
And just scip the LP crap:P
It kinda is a negative one if you are fan of this couple and don't like this character that might be back. i think you will like this episode and the Nate and Q stuff was creepy.
I've seen yesterdays episode
I have read about a person coming back, and u hate it!! But don't get the couple thing!! Explain more, without telling who?:P
It has to do with a certain person from that couple losing something but not to that person's boyfriend if you saw last nights episode you know who i am referring to.
I i read that too^^ DId not like tha at all! I didn't like any of the spoilers.
What's up?
nothing much i think you need to check out this pick and she what you think about some of the comments i am not gonna mention names in case their are some lurkers. link
okay tell me i don't care!
ok it is a bout a certain character losing her V-card to someone who isn't her boyfriend and a character i really hate coming back.
Hate the character too!! GRrr!!
But I've have to go lovelies...
Hugs<3
ok Janni talk to you later
chase and millie omg!!!!!!!!
bye janni
hey Terra you still on??? i was wondering next month can i interview the bl fan of the month for the oth spot?
yeah you can
over a year ago Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hi Hannah. =)
And Hi Terra ^^
hey whats up guys??
nothing much just get a little ticked off with a certain poster at othforums in the warzone
Btw i would LOVE to do the interview of the oth fan of the month.
Do you think that i could do it? =S
Nothing much as well Hannah.
What did the person said Terra?
i will show you i have to retrieve it and Catia you can do it.
um terra what website is that??
over a year ago sophialover said…
I've no idea what you guys are talking about...LMAO! hihi!
Anyways...!
oth forums Mary we are talking about a certain member their ticking me out and i am kinda in a bad mood so that is not helping.

Here is what she said. The topic is Julian is a Jerk which i don't think he is.

I think BL fans are desparate to paint Julian as a good guy because otherwise BL has no hope. Let me ask you all something then...if Julian came back to only do the movie, that would make him a good guy. However, you all WANT him to be the bad guy who goes after Peyton, otherwise then, you'll never get BL again.

BLers like to call LP fans unfair and painting him as a bad guy because of our ship, and you all are doing the same thing.
hey Mary
shes stupid!
She's nuts....xDDD
She's reading A LOT of fanfiction...that's so obvious.
Julian the bad guy...? Smd gag me now!
last edited over a year ago
I know and i think after 612 Owen may be gone for good based on a certain spoiler.
Hi Mary =)

Yea. She's crazy!
YEAHHHHHHHH!
That truly sounds FANTASTIC! I really can't stand stupid Owen...EWW!

HEYY Catiaa<33!
Why Terra? What is the spoiler? lol
I just watched the official promo btw! Looks really cool actually<33!
That Millie who is depressed about Mouth and Gigi and that she is 22 year virgin that she loses her V-Card to Owen their was a side a while ago with those too and the way it was worded lead to that.
omg this show is sooooooooo dumb i can't take it anymore! i wish the never would have skipped the 4years!!
Owen&Millie...? ROFL! I had never thought about a possible "ship" between these two...haha!
yeah Hannah...it IS pretty dumb and really unrealistic as well but...anyways. *Still watching for BL*
Yea. I also think that Mary. =)
I want to see the ep now!! lol
I just don't get one thing.. It will be the Lucas film? Or just a ep that is NOTHING to do with oth..?

LOL, your icon Hannah! xP