brucas brucas fã Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fãs of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6001-6050 of 116057

over a year ago mcewen_girl said…
I'm gonna go listen to it now Chloe
over a year ago saBRUCAS said…
lol..ok :D
over a year ago Cas_Cat_2 said…
Lol. Forget it, i was talking about the song. lol It was stupid. So, doesn't matter. xD

Alexz Johnson is the one from Instant star, isn't she? I only understood because of the image on the vid..
Yeah I get it now Catia after thinkin I was like oh isn't that a song. and Chloe I like the song but I have NO idea how I could do anything EB to it.
Yeah Catia she is
lol...yeah its not very video material.
what about umm....love story by Taylor Swift?
I just saw a JP video on it.
link
OMFG!!! That you sooo much Chloe I LOVE that song..once again I listen to it all the time..I can't believe I didn't think of that...U KICK ASS!!!! *goes to prop you*
last edited over a year ago
hahaha You're welcome!!
and thanks for the prop!
over a year ago livelovelaugh said…
jus got ya comment kelsie on my new vid =) thanks hun
over a year ago Cas_Cat_2 said…
I have to go. Bye girlies! =) *
UR welcome Chloe and ur welcome as well Dawn :D
Oh but u guys wont get to see it til tomarrow cause I'm on my laptop right now but all my clips are on my pc in the living room and my brothers are on it now ...so it'll be awhile before I can even start
awwww that sucks but bl and EB clips are really fast at downloading
I gtg
Bye! :)
by catia =)
bye chloe
Yeah I know but my laptop already has soo much crap on it..theres no way anything else would fit :D
Bye Chloe and Catia
yeh i no wat ya mean
mines exactly the same my sony vegas wont render anymore coz my laptop is full lol
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
anyone on??
Yeah Hannah I'm on :D
cool:] whats up??

omg im done with all my hw!! first time ever!
NM! Just addin vids here and there...and OMFG! That's AWESOME. Do u have school tomarrow
yep! but im off friday, monday, tuesday, and than thursday!!!
I don't have it tomarrow. Why are u off all those days?
yeah a few of my friends are off tomorrow becuase the election! but it's some kinda teacher day than report pick up, than parent teacher meetings...lol im excited! than the week after next is twilight!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
Hey guys and Happy Birthday Hannah
Oh ok and Hey Terra
Hey Kelsie and I am a little Shocked about the News about Brooke Smith that was a shitty move on ABC's part.
Yeah I know. I mean like I told u before I'm not a fan of the Callie/Erica thing or that much of Erica herself but to fire her was very stupid. I mean if the network was just gonna squash the storyline then why did they let Shonda do in the first place. It really ticks me off.
Exactly they should have told her to not do it this is a crappy way of doing it on ABC part. I mean i love greys but a bad move and i may have not liked Hahn but that is not the way to do it.
I know it was kinda low. I mean it's not like she begged for a lesbian storyline they should have found someway to evaporate the storyline instead of firing her. Like they did with George/Izzie when some of the fans started writing hate letters. They should have just ended it.
yes i wonder how they are gonna explain this on the show
IDK! The same way they did with Burke probably she'll just be gone
over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey. wats up?
nothing much Mickei we are just talking about the Jackass at abc i think that covers how i feel about the firing of Hahn
over a year ago kuhriissten said…
Hey Kelsie!! that quote Hilarie said was like OMG! lol do you know where i can find that interview? okay random! byeee
so we'll prob be getting a new doc then
I'm really like Peyton and Julian!

Spoiler:

and cant believe Peyton said I love you to Julian which means Brooke was the only one who would have lost everything for Lucas Scott
last edited over a year ago
Yes we are Mickei i believe they are introducing her this week or it might be the week after that.
thanks terra! anyone on?
no problem Hannah anybody on
um... i third that, anyone on?
over a year ago brattynemz said…
I am!!! You still on?
yeah, just gettinbg slightly distracted. wats up?
omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg!
Let me guess, you're watching it right now???
noooo, sadly not. but just hearing about the episode is getting me worked up and swearing so i dnt know what watching the actual ep will be like. lol i shld go check if i can find it yet.
There's no available link yet?
well i usually do megavideo, i have less problems with that one, or get a link through greatstufftv and they dont have any for the new ep up yet which is strange considering usually its up by 2 and its now like 8.30/9.30 (bloody stupid daylight savings) and even the oth spot doesnt have a link yet. so i mite have to wait for 2moro which sux caus i wanna watch it, but even if i found it by the time it loads i wld have to go to bed.