anime bleach Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

anime bleach 6372 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 6372

over a year ago xXpeinXx said…
Zanpakuto Name: Zen
Zanpakuto Ability: It has the power of Distortion, it may distort bodily defenses, metals, beams, blasts, and elemental structures. It does this at a moderate speed. It can't handle a lot.

Shikai Release Command: Hineru ( Literally meaning to twist.)
1st Ability: It releases a invisible energy that makes anything around the blade twist and phase out. If looked upon, it may cause pain in the eyes. It breaks mental concentration. If someone is stabbed with this ability used, the wound, if looked upon, will have the same effect.

Shikai 2nd Ability: Black Dawn. Black lines appear around the opponent, and follow them everywhere they go. They are connected with a ripple of Distorted Energy, that slashes and weakens barrier usage and bodily defenses. If a barrier is up during the attack, it is destroyed.

Bankai Ability/Release: Ibitsu Seken ( Distorted World.)
1st Ability: It covers the user in the pitch black Distorted Energy, replacing their skin.

2nd Ability: It summons a massive pitch-black sphere that is almost impossible to see in. It may be removed at will.

3rd Ability: Zen's Judgement. It may be used as an Offensive or a Defensive Move. In Defensive mode, it may swallow a large attack whole. In Offensive mode, Zen is summoned. Zen summons a cage around the foe. As soon as that happens, pressure lines are seen, as a huge blast overwhelms the foe and destroys defenses with no effort. It does slashing damage and puts pressure on the opponent. The pressure easily exausts the foe. To follow that up, the cage's openings close, and a Hadou #90-like move is released upon the foe, assuring victory.

Comments: Zen also uses Diamonds for extra protection and offense.
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
Oh, sorry. I didn't realize I did that. I guess I assumed that they would be men, especially gluttony. I'll change it. Perhaps you should illuminate the way by giving details of these characters. So for future reference, I won't have to guess whether it's a male or female. :P
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
laugh
k well than,

Pride-male
Lust-Im not even sure now. he was male, but it looks like hes female now
Wrath-female
Sloth-female
Gluttony-female
Envy-female
Greed- male

whoa, i just realized most of them are female. o well.
Well, that works well with my angels. Do they take a humanoid form?
yes, they look mostly human, but like most hollows, they keep a small part of their mask. for instance, pride looks mostly human, but he has a small chunk of his mask on his ear.
Awesome. Have you developed what the other characters look like? If not, I am more than willing to throw ideas at you. I have so many I wish to share. :)

Randomfan, by the way, what was the IM about? It said " oh that was nice." I don't understand?
srry, it looked like the minute i said hi, u went offline. I was just like, ummmm wat?
over a year ago jlazlo said…
laugh
hmmmm are ya guys gonna post anything haha. i wanna here whats next
Randomfan, did you see what I suggested about the 7 deadly sins and their counterparts, the virtues. I wanted to know what you think. It just fits, in my opinion. They are so related and we could easily work it into the storyline. It may make the story much more interesting. :)

Jlazlo: I was hoping randomfan would post something, but I am more than willing to continue. I can begin the unfolding of the dark convenant. :)
That's sounds fine haha plus mention somthing bout sehkmet noticing tomo has been caught, then like how they might use her too lolz
over a year ago megadragon said…
mesa mune is a freking long sword happy crazieone106
smile
Crazione, I will add something about the virtues later. I just want to get this out first.

'Pride appears in the Soul Society'

Pride: hmmm where to go... I obviously won't be able to go back to Central 46.

'Pride thinks for a minute'

Pride: Oh, of course! why didn't I think of this earlier? ' he disappears'

'Pride reappears in front of the Shinigami Research and Development Institute'

Pride:Now, time for the hard part.

'Pride gets behind a researcher who is walking by, and knocks him unconsciencous(not sure how to spell), and steals his uniform'

Pride:ok, now, wheres the research lab....

'A few more minutes of searching , and Pride found the lab, and sat down at one of the computers'

Pride: hmmmm. interesting. This is exactly what we need.

'Pride jots(also not sure about spelling) down some notes, and walks' out of the room'

Pride: well, this is easy. Either these shinigami are much less inteligent than we thought, or I am just too amazing.

???: Hey you! Get back here!

'Pride turns around to see another researcher walking towards him'

???: I don't recognize you, so I guess your new, but that does not give you the right to go trodding on other people's projects!

'Pride looks at his shoe, and sure enough, there is some sort of machinery, now in pieces, stuck to his foot'

Pride: oh, sorry, won't happen again 'he turns to go'

???: Not so fast! Of course you will have to be punished. Now come wit-'Pride glares at him and he stops'

Pride: You've gotta be kidding me. Me!? Get punished? Hahahahahaha!!!'Pride throws his head back and laughs, and when he does, his hood falls back, again.'

Pride: I really hate this hood....

???: AAAAAHHHHH!!!! HOLLOW!!!!!!!

' the researcher runs off and sounds an alarm, which brings the entire building to Pride'

Pride: Weeelll. As much as I'd love to stay hear and chat, I've got work to do. Later. 'Pride sonidos away as fast as he can, with shinigami on his tail'

-------------------

'Back inside the hollow's cave-base'

Gluttony: Man, I'm hungry. Hmmm I wonder how that girl would taste. She looks so good.

'Pride appears in the same room, looking very, very worn out'

Pride: don't even think about it. We still need her.

Gluttony: Whoa, what happened to you?

Pride: Lets just say, some shinigami are apparently, pretty fast.' Pride walks away'

Gluttony: Idiot, this is the second time this week hes been found. Maybe hes not too good anymore.

Pride'from the other room': I heard that.

Gluttony: Crap! 'she disappears'

Pride: Finally. Now I can get my work started.

[Unsecure secrets]

(four figures rush through the streets of the soul society. Blades piercing the flesh of shinigami guard. At the gates of central 46 Poeira, Nuvem, Traea, and Farfalla stand).

Poeira: They were seeking particular documents within these walls, so why not see exactly everything they sought.

Traea: Those shinigami were rather unimportant in the scheme of things. So we still have the element of surprise. Hado 110: Fiery burst (a red mass of concussive force completely destroys and blowing an entire entrance for the angels).

Nuvem: After we closely monitored that hollow, it appears they are looking for something quite intriguing. The entire documents will be in the lower catacombs of the structure.

Farfalla: I believe I can make the search effortless. (She begins sprouting vines from her fingers and touches the ground. The vines burrow deep into the surface of central 46). There are three locations within the catacombs that have faint or no spiritual signatures what-so-ever. If there is little spiritual residue, it is likely...

Traea: ...that our objective is located within those regions. As they are most likely restricted and only the commander himself and central 46 members themselves are allowed access.

Farfalla: (smiles) Exactly. (severs her vines).

Poeira: Thise entire building is one giant labyrinth if one is not accustom to roaming the halls. Therefore, we need to concentrate on particular spiritual signatures to find our way. We need to do this quickly, otherwise we'll have guests mucking up our progress.

Nuvem: (points her finger and golden dust begins flowing from her body and compiling into a new door). This fake door should fool those shinigami for a while. If not, it will buy us enough time to find those documents.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

(The four arch angels stumble upon the section which they desire)

Traea: This library is vast with the help of ancient scrolls from our civilization.

Poeira: These shinigami enjoy taking credit for other's discoveries.

Nuvem: This whole section are archives from our own and their individual research on the entire matter.

Farfalla: Wonderfully preserved. This will please Sekhmet-sama.

Poeira: Grab them all. And then destroy all the items documenting research they conducted on our people.

Nuvem: Hado 110: Cosmic Burst ( A pink a purple glow begin to emerge from Nuvem. Suddenly a colossal whirlwind of bright energy rushes through the corridors destroying everything in its path). That should do it.

Farfalla: Cero Vectos! ( a thin beam of cero fires from her finger slicing through the ceiling like a knife through butter. The cieling topples the entire section) I believe that made a bit too much noise. However, we accomplished our task.

Poeira: Let's go, now.

[what were the angels after?]

[ Will they be engaged once they exit central 46?]
'inside the hollow's cave-base'

'Pride emerges from a large cavern'

Pride: Finally, its done. Time for some tests. Lust!

'Lust appears near by'

Lust: yes?

Pride:your coming with me.

Lust: where are we going?

Pride: The world of the living.'hes says this with a evil grin'

Lust: then what are we waiting for?

'both disappear'

-------------

'Pride and Lust enter the world of the living through a garganta'

Lust:So, whos our target?

Pride: anyone will do. how about that one.'he points down at a soul wandering around a tree'

'they come down closer and the soul looks up at them'

soul(not leader of shingami :p): hey, you two. can you help me find my keys? i seem to have lost them.

Pride: No, but we can help you find something else.

soul: whats that?

Pride: Your dark side.'he pulls out his zanpakuto, and makes a large cut on his palm'

'Lust does the same'

Pride and Lust speaking at the same time: Oh, whisp of once living flesh, hear us, for we speak. Seal away your honest intentions, and pull back the curtain that veils your true identity. Listen to the whispering of your inner self, and show the world your terrible form!

'the form of the soul begins to become distorted, and it changes shape'

Pride: Yes! it works perfectly!

'A white substance begins to pour out of the souls mouth and attach itself to it's face. It becomes larger and larger until it shows its true form. A hollow'

Pride: I believe Wrath will be very pleased don't you, Lust?

Lust: I completly agree.

'they both disappear, and leave the new-born hollow to feed'

Where did this dangerous magic come from, and what does it mean for the rest of the world?
over a year ago Vista-diary111 said…
gosh making these ideas must be fun, but it seems painful at the same time...lol XD
Tsk tsk tsk, i just join in this forum and whew was i impress with evryones ideas, crap. Straightaway I wanted to be creative as well, anyway heres Akazawa's zanpakuto. I created it, coz you guys seemed to be having fun with all these zanpakutos! XD

Zanpakuto- Abekobe Higure(Inverse Twilight)

Release Command- Hajirau (blush)

Zanpakuto description- Looks like any ordinary sword but there is one differnece, even a baby cannot miss! The blade is pink in colour and its around half a meter long, the blade is thick and ofcourse not too thick and definitely won't cut a thing! But the power of this zanpakuto totally covers that, this zanpakuto's power is practically the power of vector, which means movements, his sword doesnt cut but if it hits anyone, he can throw you at a speed of maybe 1000km/hr or higher which defenitely will kill anyone (don't need to try any kidou or shunpo seriously, being thrown away at that speed do you have anytime to even use kido or shunpo before you land and break), and also having vector power means he can repel anything with his zanpakuto since vector is the law of movement. And yes when i say anything i also mean and elemental power!

Shikai Abilities:

>Abekobe Yuukai(Inverse Fusion)- Akazawa's zanpakuto(Abekobe Higure) fuse into his body which made him a human vector, defenitely not a prototype! Which means anything that hits his body will just, repel back, and all he has to do is hit his enemy at a crazy speed or maybe throw something at his desire speed!(Go throw a 3kg dumbell at a speed of 7 million miles per hour, Its just like a Magnum Sniper shooting a bullet only thing the bullet is friggin huge)

Bankai- Tenrai Gyakuten Higure(Divine Reversal Twilight)

Bankai Description- Akazawa's thick sword, was actually a compressed 13 blades! The 13 swords got separated from each other and start floating and waiting for the user's command, the user(Akazawa) gets to use it at will, which actually means 13 times more power! UGH, HOW UNLUCKY!

Bankai Abilities:

>Sakasama Goubatsu (Reverse Eternal Punishment)-The ultimate skill for this Bankai! This one is seriously tricky, the 13 blades land on a certain position to create a huge circle (yes a huge area, pretty much like tousen's bankai only thing its slightly bigger and definitely not dark)! Whoever is in the circle will suffer reversal space! And when i say reversal that means whatever you want to do something, it will result in an opposite way, so if you're trying to swing your sword front, you will end up swinging the sword backwards. If you wanted to move foward, you will instead move backwards, wanna shunpo to the right? No, you will shunpo to the left! Quite an annoying ability! Only the user of the Abekobe Higure won't be affected in the space!

The user definitely isn't very bright he only has one shikai ability and one bankai ability, i mean his powers are crazy enough!!

Wielder of Abekobe Higure- Akazawa Ryukiji

Biodata: 150+ years old, Aquarius, blood type AB, A shinigami from team squad number 8, yeah thats Captain Kyoraku's squad! A kid who really knows how to hide and seal off his crazy captain class reiyatsu. For a certain reason he doesn't want anyone to notice his power, not so bright, very silent, likes solitude. Kyoraku quite sharp though, he once glance at Akazawa starting to get a hint about Akazawa's true power but his reiatsu was hidden pretty well. In the end Kyoraku found his reiatsu friggin weak, so Akazawa was still able to hide himself from Kyoraku.

Appearance: Akazawa was around the height of Ichigo Kurosaki. Spiky, black colour hair, have calm eyes just like Byakuya Kuchiki and definitely not popular, a glance by him you can already feel a killing aura like "I'll bite you're tongue off!!!". Anyway he wasn't much muscular either, i wont judge if he's handsome!! Somehow he looked just like Hisagi!!

Wawawawa, END!!!!!!
At the anime studio:

Mustang: Com'on Edward Elric, don't rely on the philosopher stone, you're just wasting time!! I know another way to regain back your hand, leg and also Alphonse's body!

Edward: WHAT!! Seriously????

Mustang: Indeed, the way is to beg from god!! How do we beg you say? We must dance!! That's the only way!!

Edward: WHAT??? IS TAT TRUE, then lets start already!!!

At the animê studio: Mustang: Com'on Edward Elric, don't rely on the philosopher stone, you're just
Mustang & Edward: lalalala(dancing)

Kuchiki Byakuya: (Walking at the anime studio with Kuchiki Rukia). Hmm, who are those? they're dancing

Kuchiki Rukia: Ahh, nii-sama, i believe they are acting in the story Fullmetal Alchemist and recently Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood!

Kuchiki Byakuya: Rukia, we the Kuchiki Family must never lose to anyone!...we must dance and show too those two that we...the Kuchiki family are the best!!

Kuchiki Rukia: (whispering to herself) Ahh, that's nii-sama for you, what a couragous estetic sense he has!!
 mustang & Edward: lalalala(dancing) Kuchiki Byakuya: (Walking at the animê studio with Kuchiki Rukia
Ahhaaa, sorry bout the conversation i was bored XP!!
ummmmm what was that?
over a year ago Taoreta510 said…
worried
I dont get it what was just posted
i have no clue...
smile
'Wrath walks outside of the hollow-base, and releases an immense amount of reiatsu'

'Suddenly, Sekhmet appears in front of her'

Sekhmet: Yes?

Wrath: I have some matters to discuss with you.

Sekhmet: Such as?

Wrath: Obviously we both want the shinigami out of the way, but first, my hollows and I must do something.

Sekhmet: What is it?

Wrath: as you and your angels may have already noticed, one of my sins has been coming in and out.

Sekhmet: yes. some of them have been quite curious about that.

Wrath: we have been researching the hollowfication process, and we have come up with some interesting data. It seems that everyone, not just certain shinigami, has an inner hollow. We have come up with a way to bring it out.

Sekhmet: What does this have to do with the attack on the shinigami?

Wrath: Everything. If we can hollowfy enough people, and then eat their masks, well, you know what will happen.

Sekhmet: You will become much more powerful...

Wrath: Correct. It is even possible that we will evolve in to the next form of hollow.

Sekhmet: Interesting. This will make the attack on the shinigami much easier.

Wrath: Yes, but we will need some help.

Sekhmet: what can we do?

Wrath: we need some kind of device to amplify our magic. We have the spell, but it isn't strong enough to cover all of Karakura town.

Sekhmet: Karakura town?

Wrath: yes. it is a town located directly above a reiatsu hot spot. By creating hollows in that town, we will absorb the reiatsu as we feast on their masks.

Sekhmet: I believe we can help with that. We have created many amplification devices over the years.

Wrath: Good. Then, when we attack the shinigami, they will have no chance.

[Sinister technology; Malicious intentions]

(Sekhmet and her generals stand above Karakura town and watch the angels resurrect five amplifiers within the unsuspecting town).

All angels recite the incantation: Become a beacon; expose the soul. Spread your message, spread your gaze. Pierce the shell with blades a-glow. Blur the edges, burn the layers. Broadcast your theme and all will yeild to your purifying light.

Five structures appear. Each structure is partially transparent and becomes as tall as a sky scraper.

Wrath: And these structures are?

Galgalzzi: They are amplifiers invented by our people. In ancient times they were used to gate off particular areas with strong barriers. Each tower has the capacity to recieve and duplicate a signal.

Veznesel: Once the beacon compartment has restructures the signal, which is instantaneous on most occassions, it will then expand it's reach. Five towers will be more than enough to cover the perimiters of this pitiful town.

Pride: These towers and this magic is absolutely fascinating. The aura that surrounds the magic is nothing I have ever seen before. I have witnessed powerful kido spells from Shinigami on my brothren, but never of this magnitude.

Sekhmet: As I said before, we have ancient and arcane magic that has long been forgotten. Our spells reach far beyond any shinigami.

Wrath: Even so, I don't understad. It's like the towers, themselves, make my senses fuzzy. My head is cloudy being around them.

Azriel: (emotionlessly, he glances at wrath) Perhaps you're not used to such displays of power. We wouldn't be offended if you had to step back and recompose yourself.

Wrath: (grinds teeth) Such disrespect!

Lust: I don't appreciate your tone with Wrath, shinigami.

(suddenly, lust realizes what she had said, but before she could react a blade is to her throat)

Azriel: Normally, I would not show such mercy as this point. However, I will advise you only this one time. Never mistake me for a shinigami. If you make such a mistake again, I will have no reservations to take my blade and prepare finely sliced filets with your body. (Lust has an intense fear in her eyes. He resheathes his blade and takes his place beside Sekhmet).

Lust: (cluching her throat) Why you...(wrath motions for her to cease).

Wrath: She meant no disrespect, but your actions were quite brash.

Azriel: On the contrary hollow. If I were to behave purely brash, I would have severed her head from her neck before words were spoke. That is the true essence of irrationality.

Wrath: (surprised at Azriel's response) Well...Sekhmet, I believe it is time we begin.
Sekhmet: You'll first need to produce a sample of your spell. Of course, you must conduct the spell within a specifically designed barrier. The barrier will help seal and isolate your spell, while allowing you to remove yourself.

Pride: We can help. (all the hollows begin reciting) "Oh, whisp of once living flesh, hear us, for we speak. Seal away your honest intentions, and pull back the curtain that veils your true identity. Listen to the whispering of your inner self, and show the world your terrible form!"

(the spells bursts within the barrier as each exit the barrier. The spell is reverberating within the barrier and begins to condense along with the barrier)

Sekhmet: (she walks over to the barrier and it condenses into a tiny ball of energy. She places it within a chamber of the 5th centered tower). The spell was successfully isolated and transplanted within the tower.

Lust: Let the mass transformation begin!

Sekhmet: (begins laughing) Are you serious? (continues laughing). No, no, no. You obviously don't understand. Each tower must build up to it's ample potential before trasmitting anything. That is why these towers are so efficient and powerful. They are not a quick solution. They take time, which is why they have the defensive features. Untracable to everyone but myself, my generals, and angels. Each tower will consume energy, which will accumulate. Once the process it complete, it will be ready to aplify your spell (smiles).

Wrath: As long as it does the job beautifully, I will be more than happy.

Sekhmet: Oh, it will be beautiful, trust me.

(Suddenly a huge burst of ice flies at them. Sekhmet raises her hand and it smashes into her palm and the whole stream shatters).

Azriel: Hado 120: Cacophony. (A monumental concussive force surges from Azriel's hand and blurs everything in it's path from the reverberating energy. It shatters the shinigami's defensive move and strikes him. The concussive whirlwind completely immobilizes the shinigami and shreds his defenses. He falls lifeless to the ground bleeding from his eye, ears, and all over his body).

Wrath: That was an impressive display of power and force. Very brutal that way of dying. I enjoy your style (smiles). Let's hope he doesn't have the strength to get up.

Azriel: Doubtful. He's dead. If you hadn't noticed, he has no spiritual pressure. That is because his life ended from the moment the blast met his body.

Wrath: Oh...you're right. I sense no spiritual pressure. How did I not sense that...

Lust: It's those damn towers!

(the other shinigami is impaled by Zalbeseal's blade and thrown to the ground)

Sekhmet: Now we wait!

[The plans are in actions. What will the shinigami do to counter]
over a year ago generaltra said…
hey im gonna take a crack at this story writing thing it sounds fun
over a year ago generaltra said…
the scene starts of with a first person view vision is red and in his sight is a demolished bus and a giant creature looming over him.

???: (what is this? Am I dreaming?)

the monster which is a hollow roars at him and the person is trying to run away. the hollow grabs him by his legs and holds him upside down. he closes his eyes but then he drops he opens them to see the arm that held him has been removed, cut from the monster. the last thing he sees is a person a kid it looks like with silver spikey hair and a white robe. He fades.

1 month later...

???: HEY wake up.

the person awakes and sees a guy with a headband and a red ponytail sitting on his chest. he looks off to the right and the silver head kid is standing there.

???: hitsugaia, isn't there a rule against this?

Hitsugaia: Does it matter renji. he could have been eaten by that hollow if i wasn't there.

???: excuse me?

both: huh?

???: can you get off? you're crushing my lungs.

Renji: oh sorry.

???: where am I?

hitsugaia takes out his sword walks over to him and knocks him unconsious with his hilt
ummm Generaltra, we dont involve old chracters from the show if you're trying to enter our rp. we actually base everything from our own made chracters. haha. its okay, try agian.
smile
sorry time to escape. haha, apparently no one is going to use tomo lolz
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Tomo is kept in a seperate room, she is left alone in the cave of the hollows

Tomo: uhhh. hmm i finally can get out.

Tomo stands in the cage that still holds her. takes out a vial

Tomo: hmm im kinda surprise that lust didnt check my vials.

Tomo engulfs the contents of the potion and goes through the cage bars.

Tomo: that was ea-

Hollow: hey you!!!

Tomo: oh cr-

The hollow dashes toward her.

Tomo: i wonder if i still have it in me.

Tomo is seen only touching her hilt and the hollow is cut by a star shaped blade.

Tomo: preety good. haha. 'takes out mirror, waves hand over mirror'

the mirror shows kevin wondering around in soul society, Tomo jumps into the mirror and lands on Kevin and kiro.

--------------------------

Kevin crashes to the ground.

KEvin: who the hell-

Tomo: KEVIN HAHA

Kiro: where have you been?

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
smile
wait all of the hollows are in the soul society. Now that I think about it, that probably wasn't the best idea for keeping a captive....
over a year ago kofisius29 said…
laugh
oooookay... i hope you guys wont be so suprised if i told you that im totally confused. however i am assuming that crazieone is still the evil guy and so are his angels. randomfan i have no idea what side your on. (i probably would if i read from my last post but that was like on page 21 haha)kay kay i will sart something up i guess. hmmmmmm now then what chaos can a good guy actually conjure? haha lol. lets wait and see...

darkbess falls over soul society as the angels watch over the province while sehkmet is away.
eight figures walk alone each appearing from all directions. they walk silently unaware of all the destruction around them. they seem to have seen this before.

elsewhere...

(crazieone i have no idea whats going on, so ill have you decide what 4 angels are going to face me)

angel 1: this is so boring. when will sehkmet sama come and supervise?

angel 2 looks at her sharply : do not speak ill of sehkmet-sama! this is a priviledge for all of us to do her duty...

angel 1: well if it takes 4 of us to do it she obviously think im weak. hah! if she knew how powerful i really was...

angel 3, 2 and 4 all are stunned by her words and without hesitation strike her down. blood is seen exploding from her body. these are truly fierce warriors.
however...
angel 1: (on the rooftop smiling) i always knew the lot of you were weak hah! that was nothing. wat did these shinigami call it? shunpo? thats it! hah! thats all it took to evade that attack! i raelly would have been able to do this job myself.

the other angels curse her silently and they all fall back into their posts:

back to the invaders...

bakuen: encantadora use you're technique to put the weaker warriors to sleep. we dont need anymore distractons. we've already drawn attention to ourselves.

random hollow/arrancar person thingy: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

fuuton(a huge giant of a guy, packed with muscles. imagin zangief from sf in a shinigami uniform hahaha)appeares from behind and punches him into the earth making a huge crater i the process.

bakuen: no need to be so harsh...

fuuton: they are the enemy...

the anels become aware of the sudden attck and immediately go to the area of the attack.

bakuen: damn we've been spotted!

verdugo: tsk tsk tsk. fuuton you are sooooooo unprofessional. limpie todos sus pecados reaper severo! an illusion is cast onto the proceding angels, making them feel as if theyve died. whilst this is going on the rest of the group traverse forward whilst verdugo converses with the angels. all while the poison mist envelopes them and starts to take its toll.

verdugo: you took the poison more harshly than i expected you lot. the last time i fought your kindi was luck enough to get a skin sample from you. intense research was used to make a suitable poison uncounterable by your species. handy huh? however i didnt think it would work. hah! kurotsuchi mayuri has some competition!
well im probably better than him since hes gone and died on me huh? weakling...

suddenly the angels rise and rush toward verdugo with their swords unsheathed.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
the angels crowd around verdugo. however he just fades away. an illusion?

verdugo: you really think i would talk to my opponents like that? thats really not professional haha! but you're quite strong even though ive given you that poison. maybe i should kick it up a notch.

the poison mist tranforms into swords and attacks the 4 angels from all directions. normally they would have evaded the attack however the mist transformed into a coffin preventing them from moving.
TSCHIK...

all the swords pierce their body and blood is pouring out from within the coffin of hardened mist. the coffin later on releases them and the swords transfroms back into normal mist. but the attack didnt stop there invisble baldes were attacking the angels from everywhere covering them with needle like injuries swarming over their bodies.

verdugo: i reaslised that my earlier tachniques were never techniques at all. i always found it strange why the mist always came out when i released my zanpakuto along with the illusions conjured in my mind... as of yet ive made two asatounding techniques to show you. would you like to observe?

angel 1 rises from her weaker colleagues: SHUTUUUUUUUP!
bleeding all over she slowly makes her way over to verdugo. she tightly grips her sword so hard that even blood drips from her hands...

angel 1: im gonna make you pay for waht you did to us!
angel 2; i second that
angel3: i agree
angel 4: dont forget me
they all march toward verdugo. each step creating a small earthquake due to the heavy reiatsu emanating from their frail bodies.

verdugo: it seems i might need a bit of help fighting all of you. so ive asked 3 friends to help me defeat you... EL,FUUTON,XANXAR! GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!

and like obediant dogs they came...

xanxar points his zanpakuto infront of verdugo with a menacing stare: if you call me like that again... ill kill you.

verdugo: hmphf id like to see you try... anyway angels,it seems ive been cruel. that poison i used also stops you from releasing your zanpakutos and healing yourselves with that annoying kido spell. wait, my bad it stops you from using kido or bakudo at all.
but enough talk lets get down to business, professionally...
haha lol verdugo also says hes a professional but giving away your plan and talking to your friends and opponents like that is anything but professional. anyway i hope this will turn out interesting like all the other battles. hah!

adios!
kofisius you should read a few pages back if you wanna know whats up. we decided to start a new story due to the missing of some of our top contributors. lolz. so yea idk if crazione is going to take your post into consideration or not, but you should reread everything haha. so far crazione and randomfan are the evil ones techno and i are good. lolz. angles and hollows teamed up to turn everyone into a hollow. the evil hollows will eat the new hollows to gain power.
laugh
O noooo!!! you have revealed my plan of doom!!!! lolz o well
KOF YOUR BACK! It's good to read that you're back, man! To clarify any lose ends for you. My angels allied with 7 supreme arrancar; powers spanning beyond that of an espada. Each character represents one of the deadly sins: Wrath, Lust, Gluttony, Envy, ect ect. We are pooling our resources to destroy the soul society and shinigami. They have devised a plan to excel beyond their current form. With the help of my angels. :) You can be some shinigami! Please! We need some good guys, they all vanished. lol
over a year ago Tecno said…
Ah, my Christmas laziness is over, now I can do this.

--------------Tomo, Kevin, and the fat dude to the left----------

Kevin: Tomo! What the heck are you doing here!?

Tomo: Me!? What about you?

Kevin: I’ve been looking for you! It’s just like that stupid dog earlier! Can you just stay in one place!?

Tomo: Do you even care about me!?

Kevin: What kind of question is that!?

Kiro: Ah, a loving fight…

Tomo and Kevin: SHUT UP! (Both punch Kiro into a wall)

The two continue to fight and a Hollow appears in the sky. Tomo and Kevin become silent.

Kevin: You were followed.

Tomo: Looks that way.

Kevin: So who is it?

Tomo: Gluttony, one of the Hollows who had me hostage.

Kevin: Great, here’s the plan, I’ll fight, you and Kiro run.

Tomo: What? Why can’t I fight?

Kevin: They had you hostage, they must have learned something, me on the other hand, am new and unknown, a technical alien.

Tomo: I see.

Kevin: Run, and don’t come back to fight, alright.

Tomo: Why not?

Kevin: I won’t die from a simple Hollow.

Tomo: Fine, but if you die, if there’s a world after this, I’m going to send you to the world after that.

Kevin: Then I’ll be in the dead world of the dead of the dead.

Tomo: Got that right.

Tomo runs and Gluttony sees her and charges at her, Kevin grabs one of his legs and pulls him to the ground. Then Kevin points a sword at him.

Kevin: Hey fat man, I’m your opponent.

----------Hunger-------------

Gluttony: I’m hungry.

Kevin: That kind of gives your name meaning. (Charges at Gluttony with a sword in hand and throws it down, Gluttony catches it in hand and throws Kevin down. Kevin refuses to let go of his sword. Then Gluttony tries to eat the sword.)

Kevin: That’s not edible…

Gluttony takes a bite out of Kevin’s sword.

Kevin: What the heck! (Kevin jumps back and looks at what’s left of his sword, which is just the hilt.)

Kevin: Now you’ve done it, (Kevin holds the hilt to where the blade would be down) Henka, Suchi-ru Yaiba! (A burst of silver reiatsu comes from Kevin, and his sword comes back.) Better…

Gluttony charges and tries to eat Kevin’s arm, which the steel from his blade surrounds.

Kevin: That’s not edible either… (Spikes grow from the steel covering the arm and jab Gluttony, who falls back.)

Gluttony: That hurts…

Kevin: No way…

Gluttony’s wounds start to heal slightly.

Kevin: What the…

Gluttony’s wounds fully heal and he charges forward at Kevin. Kevin slices at Gluttony’s head. Gluttony’s wounds heal again.

Kevin: This should be fun…
laugh
ummm Gluttony is a girl. I posted all their genders on page 33 or 32. But she is fat.

Gluttony: mmmmm your zanpakuto was delicious. I can't wait to have more...

Kevin: You won't get another taste. You'll be dead by then.

Gluttony: We'll see about that. You shouldn't judge a lady just by her size.

Kevin: Well, you're fat. Fat people aren't very fast. Put two and two together and...

Gluttony: Grrrr I'l make your death quick. 'Gluttony raises her zanpakuto'

Gluttony: Open your jaws and feast, Kuufuku!

'Her zanpakuto grows until it becomes a large double-edged sword with mouthes all over it'

Kevin: Thats the freakiest looking zanpakuto I've ever seen.

Gluttony: Say that while you can, but that isn't very long.

'Suddenly, a long tongue shoots out of one of Kuufuku's mouthes, and latches on to Kevin's leg'

'Kevin begins to feel weaker'Kevin: What the heck!? 'He slices the tongue off'

Gluttony: Kuufuku has a certain craving for reiatsu. You were smart to slice it off. A few minutes with that on you, and all that will be left is a body.

Kevin: That is, if your still around to use it! 'Kevin disappears, and reappears behind Gluttony'

Kevin: Take this! 'He swings his zanpakuto at the back of Gluttony's head'

'Right before the zanpakuto connected with her head, a white mask appears all around her head'

'Gluttony smashes her elbow into Kevin's stomach and he goes flying'

Gluttony turns around to show that she is wearing a mask with a black upside down triangle on her forehead, and a large mouth with sharp teeth'

Gluttony: Do you like,'She disappears and reappears next to Kevin' my new face!?'She slices her zanpakuto at Kevin, and he blocks it'

Gluttony: Wrong move!! 'The tongues on her sword wrap around his zanpakuto'

'Kevin quickly releases a large amount of reiatsu to blow back Gluttony'

Gluttony: Impressive. You're much stronger than I anticipated, but you can't continue to do that, every time My tongues latch on.

Kevin'in thought': Crap. Shes right. But there has to be some weakness to her...

What will Kevin do now that he is faced with this fat, and hungry opponent? Will he discover her weakness? Why am I talking like an announcer at the end of a show? Cuz its fun lol :)
over a year ago captainofsix said…
my zanpakuto's name is Meianhime (the light and darkness princess)
its bankai name: Shitoyaka Hisan Meianhime (graceful flying light and darkness princess)
command to activate: saezuru(sing)
strongest attack: hidenka seretsu (princess' melody)

zanpakuto appearance:my Meianhime looks like a big blade and the guard kinda looks like benihime's guard and it looks like one blade but its really three blades just fuse the two side blade are black and white and it can open apart from the main blade and the blak blade when it opens it pours dark energy and the white blade does the same thing but it pours light energy and those energy represent my spirit energy and when i swing my sword while those blade are open it realese the energy to a powerful explosive attack. ( hidenka seretsu)

zanpakuto ability #1: my Meianhime has a hiddin chain in her hilt in realese and seal form for long distance battle.

ability #2:she can counter every attack that is light and dark.

bankai appearaence: my bankai is a double edge sword it can be deattached from one another though still connected by and endless chain so i can throw the other half to a enemy in a distane and still fight with the other half in close range.

features and ability: in adittion for bankai are wings one is whit and the other one is black and i can shoot the feathures and the feathures can cut through anything with no challenge at all.

my appearance: i will wear a uniform like the arrancars are wearing and a black haori like a opposite look of a soulreaper captain's appearance and i wear a hollow mask it looks like ihigos new one but the markings are color black and has some marking in the forehead to the lift side of my mak looks like flames coming out of my mask and if i realese my bankai (with out the hollow mask) i have contat lenses to supress my power but my bankai pressure is to strong it blows my contactlenses away and my true evey are pur black and white.

so thats my zanpakuto and little bit of myself.
big smile
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah its good to be back guys and thanks for the help crazieone and jlazlo. i really appreciate it.now that everything is cleared up i finally know whats going on. but what happened to songoku? with him gone and more adversaries to be honest the good side is gonna be fu****, basically. lol.
anyway lets still try our best haha
Oops, sorry, I normally see more fat men than woman… (Which I find sad)

--------------Power--------------

Kevin thinks: Her sword eats reiatsu just by touch. In other words I can’t block, yet I can easily doge.

Kevin charges at Gluttony: You idiot! You’re going to get yourself killed! (Gluttony swings her sword at Kevin, who jumps up and doges the swing and ends up behind Gluttony.)

Kevin: I’ll give you a special treat, (Puts his hand on Gluttony’s back.) Earth Kido #1, Divine Earth. (Kevin jumps back and a pillar of the earth surrounds Gluttony, swallowing her.) To imagine in the end, I eat you…

Kevin starts to walk away and the pillar explodes and Gluttony jumps out.

Kevin: Do I really have to go into Bankai?

Gluttony: Let me eat you!

Kevin: Heck no!

Gluttony: What was that anyway?

Kevin: Just something I made up, invented over the years.

Gluttony: It tastes good.

Kevin: I don’t think it’s supposed to…

Gluttony charges at Kevin and swings her sword, Kevin doges again, tongues try to catch him, but Kevin is just out of their grasp.

Kevin: Will you just die! (Kevin jabs his sword in Gluttony’s head. Kevin jumps back and Gluttony heals herself.) How long is this going to last…?
Well, I lasted this long and I never had any allies, so I am sure you can survive. :)
laugh
Well then, let the battles begin!

‘Gluttony and Kevin stand far apart’

Gluttony: I can’t believe that I have to do this, but Wrath wants this over fast. Watch closely shinigami. You are the first one to see this kind of form.

‘Gluttony starts releasing large amounts of reiatsu, and her mask starts releasing more hollow shell, and it drips down her until it forms armor around her’

Kevin: Big deal. You have a Resurrection.

Gluttony: This isn’t a Resurrection, but that’s beside the point. What I want is a bite of that zanpakuto! ‘Gluttony becomes much faster, and she manages to take a small bite of it’

Kevin: So what? I can just grow it back. ‘Kevin’s zanpakuto repairs itself’

Gluttony: That wasn’t why I ate it. I can take part of the ability of anything I eat. ‘Her right hand morphs in to a sword’

Gluttony: It’s limited to my right hand, but that’s enough for what I need. Hope you like fighting someone with two weapons!

‘Gluttony starts slashing at Kevin furiously at Kevin has no way to counter. Kevin Jumps back to escape, when he finds he has a slight cut on his hand’

Kevin: Hmmm seems like things just got a bit interesting. ‘He smiles’
Lolz it’s your move Tecno
big smile
hmmm i dont know where to start or who to go to but ill just help for now haha.

Tomo and kiro continue to run, but there are not far from kevins fight.

Kiro: damn are you sure its safe to leave him there? i mean we need to do something.

Tomo: yea im pretty sure.

Kiro: are you crazy lets do somthing, i dont care if he gets mad just do something.

Tomo: quit crying then. just wait.

Tomo abruptly stops and takes out a white vial with a tornade picture on it. she takes the plug out and points it towards kevins direction

Tomo: Vector WINDS

Sharp gusts of winds shoot out like arrows from the vial.

KIiro: uhh good enough lets go.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Gluttony: come he-

Tomos wind arrows shoot straight through gluttony. most only give flesh wounds but one went stright through her arm, which starts to slowly heal.

Gluttony: hahaha patheti-

The healing processes stops.

KEvin: Tomo isnt that dumb, haha, i bet she added a poison to stop your stupid heaaling process.

Tomo starts to run again and has a grin

Gluttony: ARRGGHHHH
laugh
Gluttony: Grrr. Oh well, so I can't use my arm. It doesn't matter. I still have some tricks left. Bankai! 'Kuufuku turns in to a mouth-shaped glove with a tongue sticking out'

Gluttony: Muchi Shita Kuufuku! Now, who should I kill? You? or the annoying girl who shot my arm?

Kevin: No! Your enemy is me! Leave Tomo out of this!

Gluttony: But its soo much more fun this way. Besides, I've always wanted to see how she tastes. 'The tongue shoots out and grabs Tomo and pulls her back to the fight'

Gluttony: Time for a snack! 'She almost eats Tomo, but Kevin starts attacking her, forcing Gluttony to use sonido to escape'

Gluttony: I can't have a good meal like this.'She looks at Tomo' Sorry, but your gonna have to wait. Oh, and how convenient. Theres already blood. Oh gods above and below, hear my cry! Let the mouthes of the demons open, and hold my prey for another day. Kubomi Mahoo, Oni Kuchi!

'A large mouth with fangs appears in the air, and swallows Tomo'

Kevin: Where is she?

Gluttony: In the mouth of a demon. But don't worry. She'll be safe for about a day. Then, the demon will begin to get hungry.

Kevin: Looks like I'll have to kill you quickly then.

Gluttony: Thats what I like to hear! 'She grabs Kevins ankle with the tongue, and throws him in to the side of a mountain'

Gluttony: Hahahaha! Thi will be a fun battle!

Lolz its fun writing for Gluttony, cuz she loves to eat stuff :)

Hollows have a Bankai? I thought they had something different... It was Resurreccion Segunda Espada, I believe. Go here: link and read ALL of the Lust, (The Lust-The Lust 6) it's helpful, and it's an epic battle.

We haven’t had a soundtrack in a long time! So, play the song at the bottom of the post.

--------------Friend--------------

Kevin: Looks like I have to get serious…

Gluttony: You expect me to believe that you weren’t even trying. (Gluttony starts to laugh.) Are you trying to scare me!?

Kevin: No… (A large amount of spiritual pressure comes from Kevin. The mountain behind him starts to crack [Wow, that’s a memory to remember {Soul vs. Kevin} which shows how strong Kevin really is.] Gluttony is brought to her knees.) Bankai… (Silver reiatsu flows from Kevin’s sword and the sword disappears, silver balls flow all around Kevin and Gluttony.) Suchi-ru Kuchikukan…

Gluttony: What is this, how could you hide all of this pressure!?

Kevin: I just do… and even after this, I have more power, as well as a death resort.

Gluttony: You have this much power!?

Kevin: I am the strongest out of my little gang, so to speak. And I don’t like to kill, but if you even endanger my friend, (Kevin glares at Gluttony with a “Devil’s Eye”) I’ll kill you. (Kevin raises his hand and the balls move together to form swords, hundreds of them.)

Gluttony charges to Kevin: Then I’ll kill you first!

Kevin grabs a sword out of the air and blocks the attack, then slices down on Gluttony.

Kevin: You are hundreds of years to early to face me.

Gluttony: You’re a kid!

Kevin: I am strong.

Gluttony: But…!

Kevin interrupts: You cannot defeat me with the power you have now. (Kevin flies toward Gluttony and swings his blade. Gluttony blocks and continues to fly in the direction Kevin came in. Kevin opens his blade up and Gluttony crashes to the ground, laying still. Kevin moves above her and looks down to her.)

Kevin: Now, for the final blades to come down on you.

Gluttony: You don’t dare look down on me! I can easily dodge this attack! You’re so simple minded! (Gluttony tries to move, but realizes that her hands and feet have been buried in hard rock.) What is this!?

Kevin: Let me explain to you, my Bankai allows me to change and control earth at my will. Of course, you cannot create of destroy matter, or cause nuclear fusion, because that’s just too powerful. But I can refine it into steel, or take apart atoms and create new substances or make a substance that is the rock or earth.

Gluttony: So it’s all science.

Kevin: Yha, that’s how it works.

Gluttony: But I’m not done yet, I can still fight! (A giant mouth appears above Kevin)

Kevin: Forgive me… (Every sword of Kevin’s jab Gluttony in every place possible, Kevin looks away, unable to watch what happens, and he hears Gluttony’s voice.)

Gluttony says as she disappears: Even if you do kill me, they’ll make a new Gluttony, and if you kill that one, they’ll make a new one! They’ll keep making them until one kills you!

Kevin: Great, just great…

-------------You can stop the soundtrack here------------
Tomo appears beside the swords where Gluttony once was, terror in her eyes. Kevin goes down to meet her.

Kevin: You okay?

Tomo: Yha, this is going to give me nightmares…

Kevin: Ya, you’re telling me…

Tomo: So you saved me?

Kevin: Ya, and by the way… (Tomo stares at Kevin) WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING! I TELL YOU TO RUN AWAY AND YOU CAME BACK! LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! I COULD HAVE STILL KILLED GLUTTONY WITHOUT YOUR HELP! THERE IS A LIMIT TO REGENERATION YOU KNOW!

Tomo looks down: Ya, I know… (She grabs Kevin’s hand) Are you hurt?

Kevin looks at her, questionably: What did you say?

Tomo: Are you hurt?

Kevin: No not that, and by the way no I’m not hurt, before that.

Tomo: That it was my fault that I got caught?

Kevin: Yes, just wondering, are you agreeing with me?

Tomo: I guess…

Kevin: Hey, where’s Kiro?

Tomo: I don’t know, maybe he’s still where he was when I got eaten.

Kevin: I doubt that, he’s an idiot, he’s probably sleeping somewhere.

Tomo: Really? I would expect him to come and help you.

Kevin: He knows I can take care of myself.

Tomo: Well, if you say so.

----------7 Sins----------

In a deep underground chamber on the outskirts of Soul Society, a man in a chair starts talking to himself.

Man: So Gluttony was defeated. (He stands up and walks to another room) Well, I guess I’d better make a new one.

------------------------------

Sorry about Gluttony, but now you can change any error or make him/her stronger. So it’s a give and take kind of thing. And may I suggest the new Gluttony be a GUY, my dad eats about twenty times as much as me (Well, in my eyes at least) and that’s way more than my mom, and guys just seem to be more fascinated by food. But this is just a suggestion.
laugh
Man, I never even got to use Gluttony's full power. Oh well, this is just for fun now.

'Back at the battle field'

'Pride appears where Gluttony was'

Pride: I can't believe you have sunken so low, no pun intended.

'A mouth opens up from the ground, and Gluttony limps out'

Gluttony: Shut up. I had to create a mouth underneath me to swallow me up. Disgusting, but necessary. It's a pity I didn't get to eat that girl though...

Pride: You know why I'm here don't you?

'Gluttony sighs'

Gluttony: Yes. For the entire 100,000 years I've had this job, I've always known this would happen. So, I give up my title as Gluttony. Give it to someone worthy of it. And as for me, I'll see you around I suppose.

Pride: Yeah. Be careful out there. A lot of people would like to kill you Miyuki.

Miyuki: I know. Give me a call if you ever need me.

Pride: Sure. See you around. 'He disappears'

Miyuki: I guess I'll go back to the forest. I'm still pretty hungry. 'She smiles and disappears'

And there goes my first Gluttony. Sigh, now I need to make another zanpakuto for the next one. Oh well. This match goes to you Tecno. But it won't be so easy next time.
YES! After being here for 25 pg. I finally compleated a battle! (With another person of course.)
over a year ago udfamine24 said…
hey im new of this type of thing so my zanpakuto may suck and here it is
over a year ago udfamine24 said…
Zanpakuto/shikai: wakari jibun de (understanding one)
Release command: kako (past)

Appearance: wakari jibun de looks like two pair of gauntlets that stretch to my shoulder to my hands with a razor blade out of my finger and a pair of spike coming off of the armor part of the arm with a pair of goggle that have a yellow swirl spine the glass part.

Shikai ability:

First ability: when I concentrate spirit energy into my gauntlet it become hollow and when it hits you it allows me to live through your life, memories, and feelings from the person past which only one second may past I the real world.

Second ability: when I put on my goggle im able to see in my opponent future up to 30 minutes and only one second past in the real world past will im looking into the future

Third ability: allow me to make my opponent to live through other peoples lives only up to 6 months and only one second past in the real world

Bankai description: genjistu (reality)
Create a dimensional area around 5 mile radius and who ever is caught in it will face there worse memory or there inner hell except for the person using the bankai.

Inner hell description:
Its makes you fight something that your afraid of or bring back an old enemy that you fear the most

laugh
happy new year everybody! hope you all enjoyed 2009 and enjoy 2010 even more! may this year bring even more inspiration towards the storytelling... haha lol!
over a year ago h2h1z said…
type:vizard
name:hi-kia
birth date:march 9,1991
looks:short, strong, tanned and very built
his mask is half smiling half crying
Hair color: changing every other week not even he knows his true hair color
hair style:spiked
eyes:no pupils or iris, his eyes are completely white
height: 5'1"
weight:150 lbs
well built
personality:kind and polite, over all a great guy but mess with his
friends and your dead
history:made in a lab had o contact with humans till he was 5 when he died and went to the spirit world where he had a chance to start his life over.
dislikes:bullies and violence
battle data:will never start a fight without reason, YOU DO NOT WANT TO GIVE HIM A REASON
fighting style:loose fighting style, tries to disarm rather than kill.
Offense:75
Defense:100
Agility (Shunpo/Sonido):100
Kido: 50
Intelligence:100
Physical Strength (Hakuda):75
ZANPAKUTO:shadow (kage)
Zanpakuto/Shikai name:
Release command: tsukisasu ni kurai(stab in the dark)
shikai description: a blade that cant be seen in any way other but by looking at its shadow, where ever the weapon impacts the opponents shadow it causes damage
Shadow Boxing: sword changes in 2 gauntlets with spikes on the knuckle, still unseen except in shadow
Dancing with the Shadow:shadows of all fighters start rotating around their owners'.
Banki: owner becomes a shadow and the opponent(s) can only injure him by attacking the shadow, depending on the opponent they may or may not be able to see in both the shadow land and well as the real world
clarification: shadow land is a land in which shadows exist in 3d
over a year ago FallenSoul999 said…
Zanpakuto name/shikai: Gilgamesh (demonic shield)
Zanpakuto release command: 戦うために準備 (ready to fight)

Description: When released it forms a dark black mist around the lower arms, lower legs, upper back and chest and lower part of the face then transforming into a pitch black armor that’s almost impenetrable. Long sharp spikes form on the arms for a longer reach and are defense proof. In other words no defense is strong enough to stop it.

Shikai ability 1: instant shielding/ the spikes can also be used to shield from most ranged attacks and all melee attacks

Shikai ability 2: mirror image/ Gilgamesh increases the users speed to make images of the user lasting to 30 seconds good for distracting while preparing to strike

Bankai name: Raiga Gilgamesh (Demonic Absorption Armor)

Description: Raiga Gilgamesh similar to the shikai covers the entire body in black mist forming a demon like appearance armor around the user. Sharp blades form on the shoulders, hands, and legs for strong slashing combinations.

Bankai ability 1: weapon absorption/ Raiga Gilgamesh only has one ability and it is very unique ability. It absorbs other abilities to add to its own. Once hit with another weapon, it gains all of its abilities permanently, but the only side effect is that it copies the abilities at the level they are at currently. The user can not further increase the copied abilities. For example if your weapon had 3 unique abilities and you only knew one of them and Raiga Gilgamesh struck you, it would only gain that one ability and that one only. It can only be used once on a weapon.

Wielders appearance – Short black hair, tall and thin, loner most of the time mostly trains to past the time. He is only a lieutenant under squad 1 but rivals most captains. He adores the daughter of squad captain Mayuri and tries to win her affection constantly. Others enjoy watching for they love the show that Mayuri and the squad one lieutenant have when they argue back and forth afterwards. These two don’t rather get along very well but ironically Mayuri trained him when he came into the soul society.