anime bleach Discussion on possible Bleach live action

Kevy1 posted on Aug 01, 2012 at 11:38PM
What do you think? Give me a sentence or a descriptive paragraph about your thoughts on the Bleach live action.

anime bleach 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Kevy1 said…
zzz
Well I'll start by giving an open opinion. When producing Bleach I think Warner Bros.should not start from the beginning because the start was kind of boring to me.
over a year ago Riku114 said…
I actually believe they should start from the begining but not put all those fillers with Don Kanongi and such not. Maybe the grand fisher part and the episode with Orihime Chad Ichigo and Uryru's powers were recieve/ revieled. I dont think they should try to got through the whole bleach series with Ichigo loosing his powers and joining the Xcution, because that would be putting to much in one movie. They should put each season or two as 1 movie and maybe if its good the next 2 seasons if they work out together.
over a year ago Kevy1 said…
cool
Well okay I get where your coming from but I think the movie should start with a bang that is it should begin where Byakuya and Renji came for Rukia in the real world. Bear with me here I'm going into a little explanation: In the movie after Byakuya destroy Ichigo soul sleep and he falls to the ground the camera should go straight in the the face of Ichigo and there should be flash backs of his time with Rukia and along with explanation of the Bleach concepts and then back to Urahara for training.
over a year ago Jukebox_Hero said…
Hopefully some day, minus the fillers though. But at least for now we have a musical.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago unohana said…
well i wanna see it in english dub and with action
well i wanna see it in english dub and with action
over a year ago Riku114 said…
hmmm
Well honestly, Im not too optimistic about this idea, being what happened with Dragon Ball Z and Avatar when warner brothers made a live action for them, Im worried that it might repel my year from watching it, there are few enough already, and if this turns out bad, the likliness of me finding a friend who watches bleach would go down from 3/10 to 1/20 because they watch the sucky live action movie and judge off of it making them think bleach anime cant be much different.
last edited over a year ago
oh yes they mess up BIG time with the dragon ball z one.. If you check the articles here in the bleach anime club there is some stuff about this same topic