Blair Waldorf Fashion Blair's Best Outfits

gossip-girl999 posted on Feb 04, 2009 at 09:43PM
THis is just a forum,where we all can discuss Blair's fashion,
Just let everyone know your fave Blair outfit, from which season+episode.
And if you know where any of the clothes may be online or in store be sure to post any info on here.

xoxo

Blair Waldorf Fashion 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago gossip-girl999 said…
laugh
I love her ice skating outfit in 1x11,
Its just so stunning!
If anyone knows where I can find them, Let me know! T.Y!
And i Totally loved her outfit in 1x10 when she was making out with Chuck! That is just gorgeous!
Blair's style is just stunning! :D

xoxo
sockergrynet commented…
Its a boina from Lara Kazan, cape from H&M and saia from Zara! over a year ago
over a year ago LittleA said…
heart
totally adore this gorgeous dress <3 blair is awesome
 totally adore this gorgeous dress <3 blair is awesome
over a year ago xochuckandblair said…
I loved the dress she was wearing to the White Party. Also, I loved her green coat in the finale. Honestly, there are so many amazing Blair outfits to choose from I can't even think of all of them!
over a year ago antwnia13 said…
smirk
I can't choose but one of my favourites is this:
 I can't choose but one of my favourites is this:
over a year ago kalvindale said…
Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done. This action proof to be a win, win situation. This is a true art work, which will be a success story. The above statement is seen to be contradictory. The situation is very critical and need an experience complainer to resolve it.
============================
link
This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone. I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need tobe sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with everyone.The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition.It’s perfect thought from my side.A very smart and diplomatic answer. It’s really appreciable and general.
=========================================­===­=
link
This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone. I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need tobe sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with everyone.The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition.It’s perfect thought from my side.A very smart and diplomatic answer. It’s really appreciable and general.
=========================================­===­=
link
Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done. This action proof to be a win, win situation. This is a true art work, which will be a success story. The above statement is seen to be contradictory. The situation is very critical and need an experience complainer to resolve it.
============================
link