Blair & Chuck OMG S1 finale discussion!

Shandiii posted on May 20, 2008 at 01:14AM
WTF??????!?!?!??!

Blair & Chuck 29 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
PLZ TALK TO ME ABOUT IT
over a year ago Shandiii said…
I'm so angry. They were finally together and in love and the last 2 minutes of the episode they got ripped apart!
I'm really really really mad at Chuck. I thought I was going to be mad a Blair by the end of the episode, but nope. Bad Chuck!
OMG NOOOOO DON'T BE MAD AT HIM!!!!! HE HAS REASONS!!!
Whyyyyy????????????
HE DIDN'T WANT TO GET HURT AGAIN.
AND HE DIDN'T WANT TO HURT BLAIR.
over a year ago PamHalpert454 said…
I am pretty upset, he just got really scared because of what Bart said.

They were so happy. And they actually did admit they loved one another, he wanted to take it slow, he even bought her flowers, but he got scared like I said and went back to his comfort zone we all know and think we love. Boozing and Womanizing. But we don't! We like Blair's Chuck. Sweet but still funny. And sexy. I am getting off topic.
Blair and him will find their way back to one another I promise! They are meant to be, even Nate and Serena approve.

Think of why we love Blair and Chuck.....they are always interesting! I feel they will keep us angry at moments, but in the end it will all be worth it. Kind of like this finale!

Nate and Serena were cute, but I was to fumed about C to get to excited.
But did they both have to get with the ugliest people I've seen on GG? lol
haha I know, she looks like some deformed bird, and Ben looks like Ben from lost. Scary !
over a year ago Praesse said…
He has his reasons. HE'S ALWAYS GETTING HURT BY HER! ANYWAYS, I WANT BLAIR'S CHUCK!

I agree!!!!
over a year ago luisaconamor said…
I agree with Praesse
i know CHAIR is going to happen next season
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
Chuck and Blair better be getting back together in the next episode...I hate him with anyone but her and I hate him if he's not with her. lol. Sorry. But I didn't like him before he was like Blair...and they just...*sigh*...they need to be together...he ruined everything by freaking out at the last minute.
true he freaked out at last minute as if he was getting cold feet.
Ahh they better get back together
B+C=love

Skeletron and Linus need to die :P
(Nicknames of Amelia and Ben)
over a year ago lizisme said…
I HATE CHUCK. HE IS SUCH AN ASS
I HOPE SHE GETS WITH THAT GUY AND CHUCK FINDS OUT
last edited over a year ago
WTF!? CHUCK WAS SO CUTE IN THIS EPPY! HE GOT SCARED! HE JUST CHANGED A LOT THROUGH THE WHOLE SEASON! AND HE JUST REALIZED IT! AND CHUCK FREAKED WHEN BART STARTED TALKING ABOUT BLAIR'S FEELINGS AND THAT'S BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT TO HURT HER, AND HE THINKS HE WILL, BECAUSE HE'S "CHUCK BASS". AND HE DECIDES TO CUT IT OFF BEFORE IT GOES TOO FAR!!
OMFG HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?!! Blair would never ever do that! She loves Chuck more than anything!!!! THEY WILL GET TOGETHER AGAIN AND STAY TOGETHER.
Maybe they deserve to be a part a little bit longer. They're both acting way too childish, it's ridiculous!
over a year ago Anyanka said…
I feel like the writers are evil, but fairly smart. I'm pissed off that what we waited for all season long lasted all of 2 minutes, but then again, our anger is creating buzz for next season.

This season didn't do as well as they thought it would, but they are banking a lot on the second. They have 24 episodes rather then the regular 22, so clearly they have faith in its success. I think that they all just wanted to give us a reason to continue watching. Just look at yourselves, you're just proving that the plot took an infuriating and completely successful turn.

I DO think that Blair and Chuck will get together, as well as Serena and Dan. They are sort of the show's core couples. All the drama surrounds whatever complications might arise from them. The show is predictable and yet somehow irresistible in that way.
I know, but I agree with Praesse on some circumstances but I think he just has never had to worry about anyone but himself and he is so scared to so he went to his comfort zone.
over a year ago lizisme said…
praesse don't you think he should of not lead her on in that episode if he didn't want to take it so far.
chuck should have to win her back now. i don't think Blair really tried to hurt him i think she was with nate and chuck was her rebound guy(at first)but chuck fell in love with her. and for you guys to say that i doesn't want to get hurt again is just lame.. chuck needs to figure out what he wants before asking someone to travel across the country then ditching them at the last second.
i still love chuck i am just saying that its annoying how you guys don't think he is at fault or in the wrong.
I DO THINK THAT WAS WRONG, LIZ! I DO! I'M JUST SAYING THAT I UNDERSTAND WHY HE DID IT! I mean, he made the wrong choice, but he was afraid because he was leaving FOR GOOD the life he always had and the life he only knew of before falling for Blair! It is his fault, too, but I can't say that he is a jerk or anything because he was the cutest guy from GG's first season in the finale! He made a mistake by the end, that was totally out of character and for ratings, but I do understand him. That's all I'm saying.
over a year ago livelovelaugh said…
dont argue we all love the same couple so we shouldnt argue ova it =)
they will get together next season they better nayway and chuck mite not go through with it its jus who chuck is
Hey, even though I get really caught up with this discussion, I really esteem all of you. And I agree that we all love the same couple here, but that doesn't mean (clearly) that we can't disagree on some stuff.
=P
over a year ago TriineA said…
It made me so sad.. I'm not mad at anyone, but I just can't understand? Chuck has wanted Blair for SO long and then Bart says something and then he's scared? :( Blair finally seemed liked it might work. I hope they will be together in season 2! They better..
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago svuroxmysox said…
I was entirely pissed off at Chuck. He worked so hard to gain back Blair's trust and then he just throws it all away, WHAT AN IDIOT!
They will be together, there are a lot of spoilers that say they will be together.
Plus it's kind of obvious these 2 are going to end up together.
Unless they add someone to the show that's more perfect for Blair than Chuck Bass, but lets be honest, that's not possible. lol.
No one could possibly be more perfect for Blair than Chuck, I mean, they are totally meant to be! LOL, I agree, it's pretty obvious they'll end up together! =)