beyblade Metal Fusion Ghost's Metal Fusion RP

TheAdventGhost posted on Jun 03, 2012 at 11:46PM
Name:
Personality:
Appearance
Beyblade:
Team?:
If you do have a team? Which one do you belong to? (can have your own team if you want):
Bio:
last edited on Jun 04, 2012 at 01:13AM

beyblade Metal Fusion 212 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 212

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Kiro Nagami
Personality: Nice, Easygoing, Loves Beyblade
Appearance: White shirt with an Red tiger on it, black pants, spiky hair, fingerless gloves and white sneakers.
Beyblade: Flame Tigero
Team?: None
Bio: Kiro lives alone in his house, he obtained a bey that was passed down from his family, Flame Tigero. Kiro won tournaments for solo divisions, he never really seen himself working with a team. At least not yet
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago dargox said…
(yo! Ghost, what's uuuuuup? XP)

Name: Rexas Takumi

Personality: Rexas is outgoing person who loves to battle & play pranks as well eating meat, he's somewhat of a prev but at the end he's a kind soul who will protect those he care about.

Appearance: (link)

Bey: Nova Drago
Team?: none

Bio: Rexas lives in a abandon loft near madoka's bey-shop, just like any other blader rexas bought a normal bey but during one night of practice a dieing star went supernova and exploded in the night sky while sending a powerful dragon spirit into rexas beyblade and have beaten every strong blader he face off with since that night.
(Thank you, this RP hasn't really gotten people)
(hey, ghost. I'm going to start first, if that's ok?)

Rexas jumps out & down from his loft window while landing on the sidewalk safely, then runs off to bey-park. "alright, nova time to find some new & stronger bladders." He talks to his bey with a smile.
Kiro: *walks to the park*
Rexas runs pass kiro. "excuse me people, next world bey champ coming threw!!!" He yells while zooming between the crowd of people.
Kiro: You? A champ. Well, if you want to be a champ, you'll have to step up to me first. Kiro Nagami.
Rexas turns and slides to a stop, saying to kiro. "heh, then be prepare to get dethroned at the end of this tournament by me!! REXAS TAKUMI!!!!" He holds up his nova drago to kiro.

[note: nova drago looks like EL drago but with a crimson red & gold trim hue, also nova drago's attack wheel look like scythes.]
Kiro: Rexas, I've heard about you, you are a very talented blader I've heard,
"heh, well- I try but I'm just really resourceful." Rexas said with a grind while putting up his bey.
(hello, ghost? You up?)
(Yeah, for now though)
(ok, so want to continue? Is you character's post btw.)
Kiro: Heh, how about. You join a team I'm making currently
Rexas thinks for a minute before, saying. "Sure, but only if you can defend your champ belt against me & nova here!!! Ok?" He holds out his hand for deal shake.
Kiro: You're very promising, *shakes his hand* Deal
over a year ago AngelUchihaNeko said…
Name:Jinny Virginia
Appearance:brown long hair put into a high ponytail,blue eyes,pale skin,violet top with an open violet polo shirt, jeans hot pants,a pair of capri leggins,and violet ballerina shoes.
Character:believes in Bey Spirit,emotional(helps her in bey battles sometimes),loves to sing,hates arguments
Team:Gingka's Team(Gan Gan Galaxy,but she renamed it to Big Bang Galaxy)
Beyblade:Violet Virgin,an attack and balance type Bey (its the first Bey with two types at a same time)
Bio:Jinny originally lived in another world where Beyblades aren't existing,until she fell into a portal and is found by Madoka(Since then she lives in Madokas Workshop). In the world between the beyblade and her world she got the clothes and Violet Virgin. Since she battled Gingka and lost,Gingka is her idol,but she fell in love with Kyoya,although she is too old for him.
(Welcome and thanks for joining)
Jinny is running trough the crowd too and want to look for Gingka,which is battling against Masamune in the big TV on a building. "Go,Gingka! Believe in Bey Spirit,man!!!" she shouted.
Kiro: *walking through the city to see the TV* I see, so that's Gingka and his Pegasus.
Jinny looked at Kiro. "Yeah,he's my Trainer and friend. He's my greatest Idol!" she smiled. "And by the way,this is MY Bey,Violet Virgin!"she showed Kiro her Beyblade. "Or better,Lavender Virgin. Cause it transformed as I battled Ryuga instead of Gingka,I wanted to protect him,as well as Kyoya!"she blushed as she mentioned Kyoya's name(Note:Violet Virgin/Lavender Virgin looks like Pegasus but its lavender and on the Symbol bolt there is a picture of a Virgin).
Kiro: That bey, it's pretty cool.
Jinny grinned. "Thanks! I'm the next one who can defeat Ryuga! Gingka couldn't believe that I won against him but he got angry as always",she said. "Yeah,wanna have a friendly battle against me?" She put out the starter with the rip cord. "And by the way what's your Bey's Type?"
(Switched stuff around)
Kiro: *took his bey from his pocket* Fire, Flame Tigero
"Eh?oops I've mixed you and the guy up!!! But okay,3,2,1,LET IT RIP!!!!"Jinny called and send Virgin in the battle. "Now,go Virgin!"
In a half sec Rexas launch in his bey before they could react, saying while jumping in between them. "Hold up, there missy! How about you battle me first?"

Nova Drago (Rexas Bey): while spinning in place, and lets out a roaring gust of wind to show it power.
Jinny grinned. "I actually wanted you to battle but I mixed you guys up",she said. "Now jump up,Virgin,and sing!" Virgin jumped really up and then you can hear a voice,the voice of a virgin. "Now,Virgin Voice Strike!" Jinny called and then there was a huge explosion.
Rexas smiles, Saying to jinny. "nice display but my bey is spirit of a now dead star, N-Drago use Nova Upper Strike!!!"

N-Drago Speeds around the area, then launch itself in a blazing fire at Virgin while cutting threw the exploshin like butter.
"What? It can't be! Don't underdestimate the emotional spirit of a virgin!" Jinny exploded in rage and Virgin's Attack Power is increasing! (Note:Jinny's Emotions are connected with Virgin itself. When she is raged,the Attack Power is increasing.)
(Funny, Rexas is mentality connected to his N-drago)

Rexas grins, saying. "emotions are a good to have but if you dont keep them in check, then they'll become your weak point. NOW, N-DRAGO!!! FINAL MOVE, NOVA EXPLOSION BLADE!!!!"

N-drago: Spirit comes out & takes form into a crimson color dragon while the bey slams into Virgin with the force of a mini supernova.
"No! Virgin!" Jinny called but suddenly a shooting star fell from the usually day sky and land into Virgin. Virgin glowed and suddenly Virgin wasn't lavender anymore but garish green and it has got another energy ring(the energy ring from Poison Serpent). "Virgin! I don't know what happened right now but finish him with Lavender Impact!" Virgin,now it's name was Poison Virgin(love this name XD),blocked the Special move of Rexas Bey.
N-drago: Flys back and lands on the ground while still spinning at half speed.

"hmmmm, looks like your bey just got a upgrade." Rexas said with a smile while calling his bey back to his hand.
Jinny did that too. "I've heard Masamune won the battle against Gingka. With that I lost my place in Big Bang Galaxy,so that I haven't a team anymore. I heard that you are making a team? I'll join! But we need a fourth member when the other guy you talked to is joining too",Jinny said. "But you are a strong opponent to me,so you could the 'Leader' of the team and I have a name too,namely 'Nova Bladers'!"
"hold up before we talk about team names & stuff, we should get to know each other better, So- I'm Rexas Takumi & you are...?" Rexas holds his hand while ask for her name.
Kiro: Nova Bladers huh?
"I am Jinny Virginia. And Gingka was my trainer as I was a beginner here. I lived in a World where Beys weren't existing. Until I came here and Madoka found me. In the World between this and my world I got Virgin-and my clothes. I know its odd,but it really happened." Then she turned to Kira saying:"Yeah,because of Rexas' Bey. I've never seen a so strong guy like him!"
Kiro: I see...
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Name: Alvin Hamilton III
Personality: Alvin is calm and patient.
Appearance: Alvin has midnight black eyes and raven black hair.
Beyblade: Terror Susanoo
Team: No
Bio: Alvin was born into a beyblade family, and he's trained since he could launch a beyblade. He doesn't participate in tournaments most of the time, but now he's actually going to try them out.
(Cool Bey,Alvin!) "Well,who we do have here?"Jinny said as she saw Alvin.
"Hey Jinny! Kiro and me are going to sign in for the solo tournaments and you better come sign in too, if you want to be the top three to become a Nova Blader!" Rexas shouts at Jinny while entering Beypark building with Kiro.
over a year ago Captain-Ben54 said…
Name: ben
Team: Big Bang galaxy
Beyblade: Twilight Galaxy Pegasus
Bey parts: Facebolt, energy and fusion wheel of qalaxy Pegasus. Performance tip and spin track of twisted tempo.
Appearence: 5'9", short brown hair, wears a blue shirt and cargo shorts.
Personality: believes in the bey spirit and has a very strong one at that.nice and doesn't like anyone who would use beys for evil.
Bio: Has a twin brother who uses his bey midnight twisted tempo for evil. They moved from America to japan at the 5. When they were six they were given their beys. Ben was told that Twilight Galaxy Pegasus used the powers of the galaxy and twilight and was stronger during a solar eclipse. Ben idoled Ginka and Kyoya. He keeps to himself abouts his brother and wants to find someone he can really trust to help stop him.

Name: Nick
Beyblade: Midnight twisted tempo
Bey parts: The facebolt, energy ring, and fusion wheel of twisted tempo. Spin track and preformance tip of galaxy Pegasus.
Appearance: 5'9" black hair and a suit.
Team: none
personality: Evil as crap. Hates all weak bladers
Bio: moved to Japan at 5 from America. At 6 got his bey but yeilded to the darkness in it. Idolized Raiuga. Was told that his bey used the power of midnight and time and was stronger at midnight. He will appear out of nowhere at try to destroy your bey. Believes in the power of darkness and tries to crush bey spirits.
Ben: Nova bladers Ha. Don't make me laugh. Why not be on my team? Just a bit a go I beat Masemuna and now I am the sollul member of team Big bang galaxy.
Kiro: ...
Ben: What his bey spirit was weaker than mine. Therefore I won because my bey knocked his out of the arena.
Kiro: *took out his bey and looked at it*
Ben: are looking for a battle.
Kiro: Not really. However, I am on another mission.
Rexas: Finish signing up for the tournament and walks up to Kiro, saying. "alright, kiro! see ya the finals."
Kiro: Alright, see ya.
Ben: *Signs up for the tournament. Speaks to himself*. I will be seeing one of them in the finals.