filmes de barbie barbie as The Sleeping Beauty

DifferentFree posted on Jan 19, 2008 at 03:31PM
They are coming out with "Barbie as The Sleeping Beauty" in September. I am so excited!

link

filmes de barbie 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jackie5starr said…
wow...
over a year ago DifferentFree said…
It appears that this Barbie Movie project has been abandoned...
over a year ago kelseypurr92 said…
they are also coming out with barbie and the diamond castle
over a year ago monkeycat said…
My daughter and I just got a tour of the studio where they make all the Barbie Movies. Their newest project to be released in February 2009 is Barbie as Thumbelina.It is connected with the Fairytopia movies, I believe. Looking forward to Barbie in A Christmas Carol which will be released in November.
over a year ago mira125 said…
Hurray! These two more! I am very excited!
over a year ago MewIchigo12 said…
smirk
Yay I love the Barbie movies rock on!
over a year ago MewIchigo12 said…
smile
Im also excited I want more Barbie movies :D
over a year ago ladyrose23 said…
smile
I'm very excited to this movie
over a year ago limited9906 said…
It never became a movie
over a year ago MirandaAlivia said…
It's fake
over a year ago jp0518 said…
smile
Here's why: link
After the success of Barbie in the Nutcracker in 2001 and Barbie of Swan Lake in 2003, Mattel Entertainment was supposed to adapt the third installment of Tchaikovsky's The Sleeping Beauty ballet into a Barbie film, titled Barbie as The Sleeping Beauty. However, the Walt Disney Company currently has a trademark application pending with the US Patent and Trademark Office, filed March 13, 2007, for the name "Princess Aurora" that would cover all live and recorded movie, television, radio, stage, computer, Internet, news, and photographic entertainment uses, except literature works of fiction and nonfiction. This has caused controversy because "Princess Aurora" is also the name of the lead character in Tchaikovsky's ballet version of the story, from which Disney acquired some of the music for its animated 1959 film Sleeping Beauty. The move also could sink any movie about the ballet or that uses a scene of the ballet in another movie. This has caused Mattel to abandon Barbie as The Sleeping Beauty film production. Therefore, a campaign has emerged to complain to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office if people feel this trademarking of a pre-existing character name should not be allowed.

Note: Found it somewhere. I do not own anything.
over a year ago barbieclub said…
I can't believe this!!!
over a year ago nmdis said…
That's good but Disney shouldn't have done this so bad.