Badwolf - Tenth/Rose favorito moments/ Quotes.

ilurvedward posted on Dec 13, 2010 at 11:52PM
i was just curious as to what Rose/10 moments and/or specific quotes make you squee the most.
there are too many for me, but i love the Doctor's speech in idiot's lantern where he is reenergized after seeing Rose faceless.

The Doctor: The street. They left her in the street. They took her face, and just chucked her out and left her in the street. And as a result, that makes things... simple. Very very simple. Do you know why?
Bishop: No.
The Doctor: Because now, Detective Inspector Bishop, there is now power on this earth that can stop me!

Badwolf - Tenth/Rose 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SpikeVamp said…
big smile
I love that part too.

But i think my favorite moment would have to be in the satan pit when he is talking about how he belives in rose. Here's a quote:

"I've seen fake gods and bad gods and demi gods and would-be gods; out of all that, out of that whole pantheon, if I believe in one thing... just one thing... I believe in her."

I also love in the Runaway Bride when he says "Her name was Rose." I thought that was really beautiful and sad.
 I amor that part too. But i think my favorito moment would have to be in the satan pit when he is ta
Kacy_Myth commented…
Oh yes!!!!!!! All three are stunningly superlative. over a year ago
over a year ago XxXrachellXxX said…
every moment, really. but i really loved the: "2005? I'll tell you what. I bet you're gonna have a really great year." because that scene was their official goodbye (for him anyway), and it was just so sad. and also "If i believe in one thing, just one thing, I believe in her." well, really, like I said, all of the moments <3
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago no1drwhofan said…
Nothing made me cry like 'Doomsday'. I think that was their most magical moment, as they were less discreet about their love for one another. :)
I also loved the bit when they reunited in 'The Stolen Earth'-lovely!!!!
And the part in which Rose saves the day. <3
I've memorised all the scripts, as I loved all their episodes. :)
 Nothing made me cry like 'Doomsday'. I think that was their most magical moment, as they were less di
Kacy_Myth commented…
Oh yeah!!!! over a year ago
over a year ago Kacy_Myth said…
I like pretty much all Rose and 10 quotes and exchanges, but in particular I really love all of the Bad Wolf Bay scenes. I also love all the little references to Rose scattered throughout seasons three and four. Rose and 10 are my all-time favorite characters.