Sp1r1t posted on Dec 31, 2009 at 08:31AM
So who actually saw the movie in 2-D? How was is like? I'm just asking because I feel kinda bad for whoever saw this movie only in 2-D personally. I saw the movie twice already in 3-D and I'm afraid to watch in 2-D lol.

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rachaelwsz said…
Well, I've watched Avatar twice and I saw it in 2-D. It was still an amazing experience for me. I don't think that you have to watch the movie in 3-D to experience its cinematical experience. Avatar is a sight to behold, even if it's watched in 2-D.

But obviously it would be more fabulous to watch it in 3-D! Unfortunately, the cinema closest to my home only had it in 2-D. Still, I had a fantastic time but I would have loved to watch it in 3-D.
over a year ago Sp1r1t said…
Ah ok I'm glad to hear :) It's just that I thought it would be missing that 3-D magic but I trust your judgement :]
over a year ago Bobofatt said…
If you are going to see it for the first time and you have the choice to see it in 3-D or 2-D i would highly recommend 3-D. I've seen it twice in 3-D and once in 2-D. It is still very good in 2-D, however 3-D is just amazing. If you already have seen it 3-D you should go just to see the difference....its incredible.
Hmm...well I really enjoy watching it in IMAX 3-D so I'll wait until the DVD comes out.
over a year ago pirate-vampire said…
crying
My damn island doesn't have 3-D. So 2-D was still amazing, and I saw it 2 times in theaters. I wish I could've seen it in 3-D, but damn me for living in Hawaii. |:
Awww :/ I really wish you could be in a area where they have IMAX 3-D, it's really spectacular. But sorry for gloating, I don't want you to fell more bad :(
over a year ago pirate-vampire said…
mischievous
It's okay. It's better than not seeing it at all, like some other fools who are iffy about it. x]
Lol. You know, at first I was iffy about it. When I first saw the trailer on T.V. I thought it looked okay. I said to myself, "Well, if I get dragged along to see this movie, then I will go." I was so glad that I got dragged along to see this movie :3
over a year ago rapo007 said…
Good link to all! but brother that 3D magic will miss right.
last edited over a year ago
hmmm
Huh?