AnnaSophia Robb Ask, don't steal sources, spot creator

SebiBaires posted on Sep 01, 2008 at 03:39AM
I created a second spot on AnnaSophia and I see you took my whole photos, links, picks, quiz and videos for your spot, you could have asked me if we could share info and not steal it this way!!! I have reported you got a duplicated spot!!

AnnaSophia Robb 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
Um no I didn't, thank you very much. I reported YOUR duplicate spot as have other people and that resorted in your stuff from that spot being added over HERE. I had nothing to do with that.
Also if you will LOOK, it still says that you are the one who created the content in the first place.
over a year ago SebiBaires said…
Ok, but you could have asked me, now my spot on Annasophia is gone, and have no clues why it dissapeared :(...I am glad you left my nick in the material...if you know how to stop a report tell me....
Could have asked you what? About reporting your spot? I'm sorry but you had already commented on my spot and then yours so you knew mine was already created. Your spot is gone because it was reported as a duplicate, that means whichever one was first is the one that will stay.
Also I apologize for speaking harshly to you, but I do not want this spot to get deleted as I have worked hard on it. I don't think you can stop a report, but you can message the user dave and ask him to disregard it?
over a year ago SebiBaires said…
ok.
over a year ago papa said…
I'm one of the site admins. We will typically merge duplicate spots when there are redundant spots. We do this to prevent unnecessary splintering of the fan clubs and fan bases. Of course, in certain instances there are topic areas that warrant more specialized sub-fan clubs. Harry Potter is a good example with the individual 'shipping spots and the like. But for an individual celebrity, we usually follow a one-spot per individual celeb.

Fortunately, when we merge a spot, the content attributions are all maintained (as in all your contributions are still credited to you).
last edited over a year ago
Thank you papa! I thought this was the case. :)