animê debate Post Your Banner

blackpanther666 posted on Nov 16, 2013 at 01:22AM
To decide on a new banner for the club, I will ask everyone to design their own banner, one that they think would suit the club. Basically, it needs to have the dimensions 800x100, which is the optimal size for a banner. A good resource for this reworking of pictures is the website: www.photoflexr.com

animê debate 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
smile
For the poll about whether we want to change the banner, or not: link
over a year ago SweetMoonlight said…
I have no idea if these will be good or not. I'll try to do a few. This one should be 800x100
last edited over a year ago
 I have no idea if these will be good or not. I'll try to do a few. This one should be 800x100
800x100 I hope
last edited over a year ago
 800x100 I hope
blackpanther666 commented…
This one is cute! xD over a year ago
Okay I think this one is 800x100. Let me know if any of these are working
 Okay I think this one is 800x100. Let me know if any of these are working
Okay one more 800x100
 Okay one mais 800x100
over a year ago Zeppie said…
Just made this one, might try making another
 Just made this one, might try making another
SweetMoonlight commented…
So cool!!! over a year ago
This one is awesome! over a year ago
over a year ago Zeppie said…
annnd this is my second attempt :) (I just think naruto and sasuke have the best rivalry to be representing the nature of the anime debate club hahah)
 annnd this is my segundo attempt :) (I just think naruto and sasuke have the best rivalry to be repres
ImAnEasel commented…
This is my favourite so far. over a year ago
smile
Thanks for posting guys. I won't do anything yet... I'll wait for a few more to be posted, so I can do the poll idea, get everyone involved and then have the best one chosen. I really, really do appreciate the fact you guys made the effort to post these. Thank you! <3
Zeppie commented…
All goods! Just came back to this club after a long time, we've gotta start getting it lively again x) over a year ago
SweetMoonlight commented…
Okay sounds good to me! I'm pretty new to fanpop and really new to this page but I do like having in depth talks about animê so I agree with Zeppie, I'd amor for the club to be lively :) over a year ago
Sounds like a plan... unfortunately, no-one has bothered to vote, really... I guess we can just choose from the ones on here, then. over a year ago
I think I'll choose one of these banners, then... shall I make a new poll for this, or just change it?
over a year ago vegeta007 said…
Am I too late to add one ?
 Am I too late to add one ?
Nope. This one is pretty cool, as well. Loving the FT and OP on there!!! over a year ago
ImAnEasel commented…
'Tis a good one! =^^= over a year ago