alvin e os esquilos Is there... an actual large-scale fórum for the Chipmunks anywhere?

Miliken posted on Dec 16, 2011 at 05:52AM
Yeah, I can guess the answer. "No, but you can make one!" Ehh, probably not.

But I would love to find one! I'd love to see a message board for Chipmunks from before I was born to right now. That'd be a lot of fun for a lot of different people. Does such a thing exist?

alvin e os esquilos 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago chipette116 said…
hmmm
Munkapedia has a forum like that, but for some reason Marchbaby and I are the only members... >.<
over a year ago Miliken said…
Well, count me as your third member, registering now.

What gains forum members, from what I've seen, is advertising. If the franchise has songs, like this one, then advertising through YouTube is the best route. I know it's helped some forums for other franchises at least triple their small number of members. Anyway, thank you!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago No1chipmunkfan said…
wink
Im making Alvin and the Chipmunks fan site, that will include videos, pictures, music, song lyrics and much more. I will publish it in February this year, of course. Stay tuned for more information.
wink
A couple more are linked to in this: link
Thanks for the link. Ive seen the Seville Lybrary forum. It was published on April 26, 2005 and has 29 165 posts. Thats around 4500 posts a year or 12 a day. The problem is they have only 187 members. Ive expected 500 or more by now. Another problem is that its last update was on Jan 11, 2009. Also the design looks old and its some wierd mixture of red and blue. Im gonna look around and ask members if they want a new, improved forum that I will create.
Also, chipette116 im going to need a little help from you, because you are no1 on the quiz leaderboard, and you are really active on this site. First I want to ask you if you want to help me, please? I will send you a message with more details if you say yes.
Whoa, I am? Cool... :D And sure, making a Chipmunk fan site sounds fun. ^u^