Alice & Jasper Who would you want to be?

iemand posted on Aug 18, 2010 at 01:48PM
A life with Alice and Jasper
.........................................­.

If it was true and you would live with Alice and Jasper. What would you want to be?

-One of their best friends?

-their adopted daughter/son maybe?

-want that Carlisle adopt you to so that you become their sister/brother?

-Hoping that Alice and jasper find you and make a new coven with you three.

So what are your thoughts about this? wich options would you want to most? or do you want something else then these options?

What are you thoughts =)

Alice & Jasper 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JAlover said…
smirk
A life with Alice and Jasper would be awesome!!! :D

hmm if i had a life with them i would choose,
being their adopted daughter probably... I think they would be awesome parents haha
over a year ago KathyHalliwell said…
Interesting question. To tell the truth, I'd take any role in their life. :P The idea of a new coven sounds really good, but they probably wouldn't leave the Cullens, so I'd say that I'd be their sister, a member of the Cullens. But being the best friend would be cool too. And to be honest, I wouldn't want them as my parents. I'm sure they would be great parents, that's not why, but it would kinda kill the buzz, ya know? I mean who the hell ships their parents? I'm not sure if I made any sense, but oh well.
over a year ago iemand said…
@KathyHalliwell ,

Yeah i know what you mean Lol ;)
And yes it would be weird to have them as parents, cause well THAT WOULD JUST BE WEIRD xD hahaha,
but i do think they would be good parents, aww alice would be such a good mummy xD lol I think it would be funny to see Jasper as a father, ahh it's fun to imagine those things hahah

But yeah i think being a sister would probably be fun =D Who doesn't want to be in their lifes right? Lmao they're just awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! <3
over a year ago CullenSisters-X said…
big smile
Would love to be their sister!! That would be amazing to be part of the same family!!