alexander rybak Is he with Maria, Malin or both?

angel277 posted on Mar 19, 2011 at 12:37AM
After all the rumours in Stockholm for months, that he is sleeping with Malin, I am just a little confused ;P
They both denied they had a relationship but the rumours didn't stop because of that ;DD
Then a gossip magazine had some pictures of him with his Norwegian girlfriend Maria, visiting him at the show once. He seemed in love but she didn't. And if she really cared about him, wouldn't she been there to support him during the competition, at least in the weekends when she is off work? He was there all alone and depressed, and Malin took care of him privately in addition to the dancing lessons. This week another gossip magazine confirmed the rumours with a picture of them kissing. Not just an innocent kiss, but they were making out in a very intimate and passionte way.

My question therefore is if Malin now is in Norway with him, is he in Stockholm with her or is he in Norway with Maria? Or do they all have open relationships, which is very common in this age?
last edited on Mar 19, 2011 at 01:20AM

alexander rybak 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kuutti said…
I think he has been in love with beautiful, clever Norwegian Maria, but they have had big challenges. Malin is also cute, beautiful and very caring girl. She has however been only a dance teacher.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Helene17Norway said…
He went skiing with MAria in Oslo 3 days after the kissing picture
over a year ago ajsa said…
I think they were together / have long been with Malin. Several had more than a kiss, it seems from passion. But why looks Alex everybody to stupid I can not . Maria, now to back , from Malin a slap, what she gave for Moa.
over a year ago rebecca19 said…
He should not be with either of them, i so wish he was with Katherine instead- think she is just awesome and the best out of maria, olga and malin. Nothing wrong with maria or olga, i just think tht Katherine has a more natural look, and down to earth nature when she smiles at alex and seems a sweet person

TEAM ALEX AND KATHERINE whooo x
Only Alex knows.
over a year ago windygirl24 said…
I am also from Stockholm and have heard rumors on "town" about Malin and Alex.I don't know who is his lover,if any these days.

Asja,I read on web that Moa was cheating on Alex,she was making out with Aadne from Frikar on a tour with Alex,and he saw them...She also made out with boys from her class,they partied a lot.Alex knew.She was even filmed kissing a boy,and at that time Alex was very depresed.He forgave her many times,but finaly when she was steady dating another boy,he gave up..All this is told from friends of Moah and Alex and also from Alex,and I heard it from a friend of a friend of them..She is from Stockholm but live in Oslo.In this period Alex was very depresedd and upset and cryed in interviews and on stage on TV..Poor guy!He almost had a nerves brak because of Moa..She only wanted him till he gave up his life for her and then it wasn't fun anymore,he said in a interview.She already had anoter boyfriend,and Alex was heartbroken and depressed for months about all this.Maria comforted him as his best friend,she didn't steel him from Moa at all:SSS

But I don't get if she hurt alex so much, then why are they still friends?
over a year ago windygirl24 said…
Don't think they are friends now.But they had to try to be when she worked for him,but not always successfull.Culdn't be easy for alex when she had her new boyfriend with her on jobs...Don't now,only heard everyting from friends and fans.(My work-friend wrote for me here first,but I changed it to my own words later to make it right)I must start work again now,Good night!
No, they are still fans, both in facebook and in real life, so what happened between them must have been forgiven. She's even friends with Maria.
Remember he said he can give 20 to 30 phone numbers of girls who can prove that he is not gay. Nice a little trophy collection, in a year. I think he is cheating to Moa, and so they broke up, then quickly came to Maria.
I remember that, first time he said, that Ingrid has left him. Then he told later, that he broke up with her, but regretted it.

They have remained friends,with Moa, because he so loved her .. ,, Only two women I loved in my life so far, "he said in an interview, but during he was together with Maria ... he think of.. to Ingrid and Moa, but no to Maria, she was on hand perhaps to him...
over a year ago Lucija-Lucy said…
I think that he is with Maria cause it would be werd if he would sleep Malin and then took Maria on red carpet and tell the world that she is his girlfriend...
over a year ago Tianalove said…
I don`t think he is together with any of them. They are just his friends, but Maria is his bestfriend. He have said that he prefer friendship instead of relationships..
We just have to wait and see, I actually don`t know what to believe anymore..
over a year ago nureenna said…
smile
might be he loves both of them...
Well, he haven't talked to Malin in person since April, and as a norwegian who read alot ( i got no life xD ) of the articles about him he doesn't seem that interested in Malin anymore. And on the other hand, he is still deeply in love with Maria, he even gave her space in his closet and they both travel across norway ( maria lives in noorth for a while ) to meet each other <3 (:
over a year ago elenikabouri said…
Well,@nureenna there was an article in a magazine,where a mysterious friend of the couple(?) said some things about the relationship of Alexander and Maria(among them the closet thing,which is mentioned above). So,since all those informations come from that friend and all they are a friend's and journalist's conclusions and words and not Alexander's words(except one phrase,because Alex didn't gave a direct interview to that magazine),i would say that only Alexander himself knows what is going on in his sweet little heart.
Alex have confirmed it too ( That closet and traveling thing ), not only his friend, I read it with my own two eyes at work a few weeks ago.
My opinion is that only Alexander himself and no one else knows what is going on in his sweet little heart...
Yeah, and that is why I think no one should prejudge him or Maria, cause it's only they who know how the other one truly is. Not hating jealous fans, not journalists, not friends and not family.
Yeah,i agree,too...
And that was exactly my point!
tongue
Only they know what's going on. Which is strange that nowadays Malin's belly is big. Why?
 Only they know what's going on. Which is strange that nowadays Malin's belly is big. Why?
Her belly isnt big, it's just an illusion. My co worker is pregnant, and I easily see the difference between a real pregnant belly, and that.